Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

How To Oppose Too Much Pressure In Marriage,help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Oppose Too Much Pressure In Marriage,help! (480 Views)

14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Oppose Too Much Pressure In Marriage,help! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Based on my last year experience i stop talking about things i want to do sooner or later,because i sometimes find it hard to do them...and it won't just work out at all,total disaster!. But my husband doesn't understand he just like running his mouth and talking i will do this and that,and i have noticed that he is against me learning a trade or skill just what he wants...he pressures me to do what he wants even though i know what i want,and the outcome is disastrous... My opinion doesn't matter at all,he went and bought a land and didn't tell me now it is giving him problem cos of community money before building on site,and i don't have a good phone,clothes. No good tv,cloth,feeding nothing...everytime gragra at the end nothing i am getting tired of this life. If it is for myself no money but for himself and what he wants there is. I wanted to learn nursing he said no! Go and learn recharge card printing wey for 7k Card gain na 2h,now that what i am talking about please i need your advice i'm depressed.
Re: How To Oppose Too Much Pressure In Marriage,help! by immortalcrown(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
cool
First of all, use the right word in your caption. You used Relationship in the caption. Are you ashamed to write Marriage?

Second, consult your husband's relatives, if you are being honest here.
Re: How To Oppose Too Much Pressure In Marriage,help! by Goldbw122(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Don't worry God is with you
Re: How To Oppose Too Much Pressure In Marriage,help! by ImaIma1(f): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
How do you mean you want to learn nursing? Do you mean going to nursing school?

Do you have family or friends that can help you with capital to start a business? Because if your husband is the way.you said, you might not get a chance to develop yourself or maximize your potentials.

1 Like

Re: How To Oppose Too Much Pressure In Marriage,help! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
ImaIma1:
How do you mean you want to learn nursing? Do you mean going to nursing school?

Do you have family or friends that can help you with capital to start a business? Because if your husband is the way.you said, you might not get a chance to develop yourself or maximize your potentials.

Well said sir,i won't allow his attitude to ruin my future,imagine using all the money at home including mine to build fence at the land,for community to stop the work cos of community money,besides that the seller of the land is also trying to sell to someone else,and money is wasting cos he couldn't calm down,later i was left with nothing to even feed myself and kids...it's that bad but i will take your advice thanks.
Re: How To Oppose Too Much Pressure In Marriage,help! by ImaIma1(f): 12:35am On Apr 16, 2022
Chosen44:
Well said sir,i won't allow his attitude to ruin my future,imagine using all the money at home including mine to build fence at the land,for community to stop the work cos of community money,besides that the seller of the land is also trying to sell to someone else,and money is wasting cos he couldn't calm down,later i was left with nothing to even feed myself and kids...it's that bad but i will take your advice thanks.

Since you know the kind of person he is, don't declare all the money you have on you. Always keep some aside so that you can fend for you and the children.

If you do start a business, don't involve him in the finances to avoid the business shutting down.

(1) (Reply)

Texas Couple Who Shared A 62-year-long Marriage Die 90 Minutes Apart While Holdi / Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day / The Useless Government Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.