Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Renting An Office In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Renting An Office In Abuja (1230 Views)

Photos: SURE-P Office In Abuja On Fire / Do’s And Don’ts Of Renting An Apartment/office Space In Nigeria (part 2) / What Is The Average Price Per Square Meter For Renting An Apartment In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Renting An Office In Abuja by Justyna123: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2011
Hi,
i am wondering whether anyone can help me with my research. I am at the initial stage of getting information on commercial property market. I am looking at Grade A offices in the city, and what's an average rental rate per m2 per month for it? does this price changes a lot when thinking of different areas of the city? (like Maitama or Central Business District comparing to other parts of Abuja? And what's the average size of the office? Who are the serviced office providers in town? What's the standard length of a lease? is there one? what's the least time you can rent for? and how and when it is usually paid (is it in advance?) and what' s property tax? how big are transaction costs? is it possible for a foreign company to buy an office building there? or a piece of land for this purpose?
i know its a lot of questions but if someone can help me or indicate where i can get this information i will be very grateful.
thank u so much in advance,
Justyna

(1) (Reply)

If U Want To Invest In Fct- Abuja Landed Properties, I Am That Agent. / A Plot Of Land Measuring 1024 Square Metres Inside Femab Estate For Sale 15m / URGENT LEKKI PHASE 1 & YABA REQUESTS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.