Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,397 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning (23932 Views)

Traffic Advisory: APC Lagos Governorship Primary At Onikan Today / Onikan, Lagos Is The 3rd Coolest Neighborhood In The World / PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by seyz91(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Confirm!
Jestin:
My Vote is for either Osibanjo or Oga Pero. If APC present shaking shaking daddy, I will Vote for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by simpleseyi: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Lol! Most youths ain’t tired of supporting grandpas to rule over them. Funny.

I won't vote for a lazy youth who will use the national budget to buy Bugatti, Ferrari and Limousines and start fuccking everything in skirts like Dino Melaye.
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by simpleseyi: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Jestin:
My Vote is for either Osibanjo or Oga Pero. If APC present shaking shaking daddy, I will Vote for Peter Obi

The same Osinbajo that is the current head of the Economic team that ran the Economy into debts
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]

This campaign maybe hijacked.
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Foreseer: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Rented crowd.

Thief doing what he knows best to do undecided
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Nukilia: 10:12am On Apr 16, 2022
simpleseyi:

I won't vote for a lazy youth who will use the national budget to buy Bugatti, Ferrari and Limousines and start fuccking everything in skirts like Dino Melaye.

grin grin grin says another agbero
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2022
naptu2:

Then this is a useful advice for them to avoid the Onikan area on their way to the retreats and gatherings (especially as the event begins at 10am). They could get trapped in traffic if they take the Bonny Camp, TBS, Onikan routes.
Guy...yo savage level no b here LoL grin
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by 4pppp(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2022
Bringing an old man like that into power will be their greatest regret, so they didn't learn any lesson from Buhari.
Tomorrow they will come to social media to cry God will not answer u when that time comes.
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by kelvindj98: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Mumu don't confuse collecting their money with supporting them.. stop suffering from tunnel vision ..
What money are you idiots collecting. Is it 2k they share to u dumbasses compared to the billions they loot.
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by kizyalex10(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2022
naptu2:
The event is scheduled to start at 10am, but there's no word on when it will end.

Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1515010668444983296
I wonder people who are in their right sense promote Tinubu after what we passed through in the hands of buhari.may your lives be as you have wished Nigeria
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Soffyh(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2022
zombieTRACKER:
No hope for Nigeria

the youths are useless and stupid,
ethnic sentiments and religious bigotry has taken over their senses

look at the one above, an old thief who has nothing to offer the country aside making empty promises and sharing money to fellow politicians is his role model.

All the youths who will go out there are all enemies of this country, all Because of peanuts for a temporal fix.

No light
No Jobs
ASUU strike
Insecurity..

so? Did that buhari fulfill it? Why are you putting buhari failure on Tinubu? Bandit is killin millions in kastina is that Tinubu fault also? Is that buhari wish also? Buhari is just clueless and doesn't know how to govern Main reason why tinubu himself want to contest is the nonsense buhari did, Tinubu knows buhari has spoiled their party image too much
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by MetaPhysical: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Youths rally, and police did not ban the gathering...in Lagos? Ahh, this is a surprise.
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by DeepSight(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
wirinet:

This is the reason I conclude that democracy cannot work in a poor and illiterate society. Poor people are only after stomach infrastructure, while the illiterate are swayed by irrational emotional sentiments. They don't understand or care about truly altruistic reason like welfare of others and patriotism.
In the original Greek concept of democracy, only the elites and intellectuals that were qualified to vote, as it did not trust the poor illiterate masses to make inform decisions about leadership.

Gbam.
One of the pitfalls of democracy.

Plato in his "Republic" actually advocated an elitist form of government with leaders who are trained for leadership from childhood.
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
After mortgaging their futures they will turn around and start scavenging for skull they will mine to feed... Ndi Ara suffer suffer no dey tire unah
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by osef(m): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
I beg where else Dem dey show am apart from TVC, my TVC dey crack, I want hear the names of who is who in naija wey dey inside the stadium
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Ihack: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
wirinet:

I don cover my head with shame already. I admit I made an error of judgement.

But, should we be making the same mistake by electing another Sick, Geriatric, corrupt, nepotic, dictatorial and power obsessed person as president?

Tell your BMC people to stop atenu. E de purge belle.if dem fit stop � na dat time dem eyes go open to see the confam person no be PDP,APC and all the jaguda wey de spoil we caban
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by ayenale1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
President of Lagos State....
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Allisgud: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
zombieTRACKER:
No hope for Nigeria

the youths are useless and stupid,
ethnic sentiments and religious bigotry has taken over their senses

look at the one above, an old thief who has nothing to offer the country aside making empty promises and sharing money to fellow politicians is his role model.if tinubu can campaign with all this lies no body should take him serious

All the youths who will go out there are all enemies of this country, all Because of peanuts for a temporal fix.

No light
No Jobs
ASUU strike
Insecurity..

Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Aaay: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Really
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Slurity(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
wirinet:

And its only Yoruba that is in the South.
And its only Ogun (and Lagos) that is in South West.

Imagine, in the 23 years of the 4th Republic.
Obasanjo from Ogun was President for 8 years.
Osibanjo from Ogun was Vice president for 8 years
Now Tinubu from Lagos (although they say he is actually from Osun) and Yemi Osibanjo from Ogun is angling to rule for another 8 years.

Not even minding that Dimeji Bankole (another Ogun citizen) and Femi Gbajamiamila (Lagos) were speaker house of representatives for 4 years respectively.

Is it only Yoruba that are in the South? And is it only Ogun that must appropriate all political offices allocated to the the Yorubas?
Can't an igbo man, an edo man or even another ijaw man rise to the presidency?

Jonathan was not even allowed to spend 8 years, meanwhile Buhari that is worse that Jonathan on all indices was allowed to complete 8 years.

Please note. I supported Buhari against Jonathan - my own ethnic brother.
It is by election that makes people president or remove people. Stop talking as if it is selective post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) / How We Escaped Accident At Abuja Yesterday(photos) / Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.