Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? (1756 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by Give400: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2022
I have 300k I have made from menial jobs saved in my zenith bank which I opened for saving purposes. Now the money is just sitting there and I don't wanna go into crypto as it's now scary given at how coins dip every now and then. Tho that's what I first thought of initially but it's shoved aside now.

I just need something that I will invest the 300k on that can be fetching me even if it's 2k daily profit so that way I know I'm making additional 60k monthly instead of the money just being there. Please business moguls in the house help a brother with the best business ideas out there. Lalasticlala and mynd44 I'm pleading to move this to a larger audience to get more inputs

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by absoluteSuccess: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2022
Use part of it to learn a skill, it's the portable wealth you can carry with you all through life even if this savings get depleted.

IT based skills that has to do with telephone or the computer and it's accessories will always bring you customers without hassle.

There's no business you will invest in that will not first gulp your money no matter how much, staging a come back many times makes you a business man, not the initial capital.

I might be wrong, just my opinion.
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by ayoncox: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Give400:
I have 300k I have made from menial jobs saved in my zenith bank which I opened for saving purposes. Now the money is just sitting there and I don't wanna go into crypto as it's now scary given at how coins dip every now and then. Tho that's what I first thought of initially but it's shoved aside now.

I just need something that I will invest the 300k on that can be fetching me even if it's 2k daily profit so that way I know I'm making additional 60k monthly instead of the money just being there. Please business moguls in the house help a brother with the best business ideas out there. Lalasticlala and mynd44 I'm pleading to move this to a larger audience to get more inputs

Thank you

The best choice is to get a business registered,
Buy a laptop, then setup a website and Mobile app and make up to $200 per month to start with via Google AdSense, Google Admob, through blogging and Mobile app.
If you need further information chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by Hezzyluv: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Give400:

Thank you

If you can look for like #500k add to it and buy keke-napep, even if na to borrow join. Once you're not lazy, you can be saving the minimum of 2k per day even before 2pm. Those guys doing that line of hustling business in Lagos, can even be saving #5,000 everyday.

After one year or so, you might have gathered better money start processing your japa....
Or fink of a better business.

The advice above, might not be the best. But try it and see yourself smiling.

7 Likes

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Crypto is like MMM.Anyone who say contrary to this is a crypto fraudster.As it is,there is no thriving business in Nigeria.No constant power supply,dollar is unstable,insecurity,high cost of commodities.If you are close to government house you will get waivers like Dangote.

3 Likes

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2022
ayoncox:

Buy a laptop, then setup a website and Mobile app and make up to $200 per month to start with via Google AdSense, Google Admob, through blogging and Mobile app.
This one go dupe you.Na fraudster.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Hezzyluv:

If you can look for like #500k add to it and buy keke-napep, even if na to borrow join. Once you're not lazy, you can be saving the minimum of 2k per day even before 2pm. Those guys doing that line of hustling business in Lagos, can even be saving #5,000 everyday.

After one year or so, you might have gathered better money start processing your japa....
Or fink of a better business.

The advice above, might not be the best. But try it and see yourself smiling.
With agbero constant harrassment over owo this and that,your Keke business go quick breakdown.

2 Likes

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by KaluwisxPRO: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
Crypto is like MMM.Anyone who say contrary to this is a crypto fraudster.As it is there is no thriving business in Nigeria.No constant power supply,dollar is unstable,insecurity,high cost of commodities.If you are close to government house you will get waivers like Dangote.

It is better to keep quiet than be ignorant. Crypto is like MMM yet major economies are making laws to tax crypto incomes.

Your dead third world country taught you different

7 Likes

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by Hezzyluv: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
With agbero constant harrassment in over owo this and that,your Keke business go quick breakdown.

Which one be agbero constant harassments? You only need to pay your daily revenue and collect the ticket na. Abi you no go pay tax again? They'll harass you if you no grey buy tickets. I'm into this hustle and e dey pay.

8 Likes

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

It is better to keep quiet than be ignorant. Crypto is like MMM yet major economies are making laws to tax crypto incomes.

Your dead third world country taught you different
Na one of them be this
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by trustable: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nice suggestion, but depending on adsense alone could be disappointing that's why Adsense Alternatives like the ones seen in the article link here could keep hope alive. https://www.moneyedugame.com/2021/11/best-google-adsense-alternatives-for.html
ayoncox:

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by Give400: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
Use part of it to learn a skill, it's the portable wealth you can carry with you all through life even if this savings get depleted.

IT based skills that has to do with telephone or the computer and it's accessories will always bring you customers without hassle.

There's no business you will invest in that will not first gulp your money no matter how much, staging a come back many times makes you a business man, not the initial capital.

Those IT skills where can I learn them?
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by absoluteSuccess: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Give400:
Those IT skills where can I learn them?

Start from here on nairaland, it's difficult to pick the most effective training kit from where you are starting, based on your most convenient area of interest.

Any training kit you choose iis like light on your path to where you are heading. You are likely going to like having a website, outsource the process and use it to learn.

That's a great way to start. You earn as you learn. You can start with web development.

1 Like

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by Give400: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

Start from here on nairaland, it's difficult to pick the most effective training kit from where you are starting, based on your most convenient area of interest.

Any training kit you choose iis like light on your path to where you are heading. You are likely going to like having a website, outsource the process and use it to learn.

That's a great way to start. You earn as you learn. You can start with web development.
Thanks for this. So in which section can I find these IT trainings?
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by ManuelNate1: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2022
Use just part of that and do dollar arbitrage trading, buying dollar at a lower price and selling slightly higher, in less than one month, the money will double bro. It's wat I do

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by ManuelNate1: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2022
I have a telegram group for coaching, once u have a smart phone and internet connection, u are gud to go.
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by absoluteSuccess: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2022
Give400:
Thanks for this. So in which section can I find these IT trainings?

Best is to visit graphics section, programing section, literature or something like that and most of all, front page.

Anyone on the front page of this site that has good reviews can be your go to person. I mean the homepage of this site.

I don't have anyone in mind. But I did training for canva back then, I've forgotten about it cause the phone I used then broke down.

The training was during the lockdown and most guys on the training did well with the training but I was seriously strong then for weeks.

Brush up your skills in the IT, then move on with other things that can add value to you and others that can be sold to them.

Read books about investing too, read Brian Tracy, Harv Eker, Robert Kiyosaki, Akin Alabi, etc. Their worldview will fuel your drive.

1 Like

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by kingthreat(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2022
ayoncox:

Big lie. Adsense will only make you big money if you're a popular blog.

1 Like

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by Give400: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

Best is to visit graphics section, programing section, literature or something like that and most of all, front page.

Anyone on the front page of this site that has good reviews can be your go to person. I mean the homepage of this site.

I don't have anyone in mind. But I did training for canva back then, I've forgotten about it cause the phone I used then broke down.

The training was during the lockdown and most guys on the training did well with the training but I was seriously strong then for weeks.

Brush up your skills in the IT, then move on with other things that can add value to you and others that can be sold to them.

Read books about investing too, read Brian Tracy, Harv Eker, Robert Kiyosaki, Akin Alabi, etc. Their worldview will fuel your drive.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by ayoncox: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
kingthreat:

Big lie. Adsense will only make you big money if you're a popular blog.
If you say so
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by ayoncox: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
trustable:
Nice suggestion, but depending on adsense alone could be disappointing that's why Adsense Alternatives like the ones seen in the article link here could keep hope alive. https://www.moneyedugame.com/2021/11/best-google-adsense-alternatives-for.html
It will never be Google AdSense alone. The main key to making money online and offline is to create valuable products and or services or build content around it
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by pointstores(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

very correct

1 Like

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by Smile5n(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Give400:

Thank you

Look around,find out what are the needs around you. What are those things that people need that is not close to them.you will gladly be paid massively if you can solve their pressing needs.

For instance, if you have few banks or the banks around you is far...start a POS business.its easy.

Get a POS machine,and umbrella, table and chair with you cash for capital,then you're good to go.

I'm into POS business, it pays massively if you're in a good location.

Plsss don't start any business untill you make research about the people and location you intend to start the business..

2 Likes

Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by VlamesIffect(f): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Go buy shiba inu with 30k which is 10% of the money & hold.
Everything that goes up will come down... anything that is going down will go up.....just buy & hold...
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by gametalk: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Learn SEO.

Search Engine Optimization.

Learn Digital Marketing.

Learn Sales Closing.

Lastly, keep your money safe.
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by Give400: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2022
Smile5n:

Look around,find out what are the needs around you. What are those things that people need that is not close to them.you will gladly be paid massively if you can solve their pressing needs.

For instance, if you have few banks or the banks around you is far...start a POS business.its easy.

Get a POS machine,and umbrella, table and chair with you cash for capital,then you're good to go.

I'm into POS business, it pays massively if you're in a good location.

Plsss don't start any business untill you make research about the people and location you intend to start the business..
Thanks bro I really appreciate
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by haggai247: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Search for mk82 on nairaland you don't need a dime to start you'll learn all it takes to make money on Amazon for life I mean till you die.

If you want to learn faster by a course like helioshay or any other guys.

Give yourself time to Lear this business and you'll be glad you did.
Piss out grin
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by absoluteSuccess: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
pointstores:
very correct

The money in our hands is not always enough for the business we want to start: natural inner pride.

The only solution to start small is to have just small or tame the inner pride, which is really hard to do.

Lastly, you must lose all. It's the seed, it never grow in your hand, until it enter into the soil and grow or something.

If our friend can remove stress from the means that earn him this much, he might have found a source of income.

You don't change what is working.
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by Give400: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
ManuelNate1:
Use just part of that and do dollar arbitrage trading, buying dollar at a lower price and selling slightly higher, in less than one month, the money will double bro. It's wat I do
How does it work bro
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by Give400: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Go buy shiba inu with 30k which is 10% of the money & hold.
Everything that goes up will come down... anything that is going down will go up.....just buy & hold...
is there any possibility that coin will rise again?
Re: Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? by VlamesIffect(f): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Give400:
is there any possibility that coin will rise again?

This is not a financial advice....but it's those kind of investment you just buy and look away from...but best believe it will rise again & when it does the returns will be in folds of over 1000% upwards...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Profitmax Plus and Business Centers / who? / How Can One Get A Us Phone Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.