Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Once Upon A Madman - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Once Upon A Madman (4983 Views)

Pregnant For A Madman (Episode 1) / Who Or What Killed The Madman? - The Crowd, The Women Or A Misunderstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Upon A Madman by Devilpen(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Once A Certain Madman
Written By: Olusegun Ayomide Shedrach
Story Genre: Action, Comedy, Supernatural.
Tags: High School, Young Adult.

Introduction
Realm of the Gods
African Gods Space
A loud roar came from Sango's building and next was a huge ball of flame that forced it's way out from the rooftop into the sky. The rooftop was shattered completely and some part of the building completely burnt to the ground.
The loud roar got the attention of the gods and soon they all gathered around his building. They knew him to be short tempered but this was different.
"I am done with you, done with you!" Sango thundered and walked out angrily out of his already collapsing building.
"Brother, what's wrong?" Ogun asked.
Sango tried calming down his breath, the heat from his body was already becoming unbearable for the other gods and the clouds in the sky had began to grow dark and rumbling of thunder could be heard.
"This this this......" Sango said trying to control his outburst.
Ogun waited patiently alongside the other gods to hear what Sango had to say, if they decided to hurry him, it won't go well, knowing this, they all calmed down to hear him out.
"Whose idea was it that I take care of this little mischievous demon?" Sango shouted and pointed to the little boy that was standing at the entrance with a persuasive eye.
"Well, over the last centuries, he has been passed down from one realm to another, first from the Greek gods, they couldn't handle him, then moves him to the Aztecs, same issues he was thrown to the Indians, the lidt goes on and on, Roman's weren't left out, here is his last stop of all gods he's been with" Ogun said and took a deep breath
"Brother" Sango said and put up a smile "How about he moves over to your home"
"For where?" Ogun shouted and suddenly fade into thine air and immediately the other gods followed.
Sango turned over to the boy and walked up to him, knelt down before him and patted him on the head
"I know where to send you, you've been like this for centuries, not even an inch as been added"
The boy looked blank, staring deep into Sango's eye.
"That's right, you're going to earth, they expect your coming" he said and had a wide mischievous grin on his face.

5 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Madman by preshman22: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Devilpen
I know say this na another nice up story
I pray it ends better than jujuman
Re: Once Upon A Madman by Devilpen(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Cover art

Re: Once Upon A Madman by blesskewe(f): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hooked.............

Can't wait
Re: Once Upon A Madman by mokoh(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
This is nice
Re: Once Upon A Madman by Devilpen(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
One
Trillion picked his bag as soon as the school bell rang to signify the close of the day's activities. As soon as he had dropped on Earth after being forced out of the God Realm by Sango who did the entire God Universe a huge favour by sending their headache to the humans, he made his way to where most of the looted riches of Nigeria popular men were kept off bank and took what he felt was enough for him, no he took it all and had himself set up, and settled in among humans.
He knew he had to blend in, exposing himself will bring more dangers, lurking danger. He wasnt the only one with powers here on earth and every other people were just lurking in the shadows waiting for the right opportunity to come out. He has seen this even unfold times and times and times again.
As soon as he got out of the school gate, he noticed the three seniors closing in on him and went back in to confront them. He was new in the school and he knew exactly what was about to play and he was ready for it.
"No need to follow me, I'm here" Trillion said and had a sinister look on his face.
"Tch, you just saved us the stress newbie" the well built boy in the middle said and stared back at Trillion.
"I know right"
By then a huge circle had formed around, it was known as the bully initiation by the students already and now Trillion was the target.
"I like you, and wouldn't want to place a dent on your face" the one on the right said.
"Tch, so bullying is a normal invent in here, and you're at the top of that chain, how about I pull you down that heirarchy" Trillion replied and instantly there was a huge uproar.
"You have a big mouth for a loser" the leader said and began to walk closer to Trillion.
Before he could take the next step, Trillion was already standing behind him.
"You're slow" Trillion whispered into his ear and loosed his tie.
"Uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
"How did you do that?"
"I don't want to see you around me, or tell anyone about this, do that when you are ready to die" Trillion said.
Like nothing had happened, Trillion was back at his position, while the bully leader was standing frozen at the same spot, sweat already broke out on his face.
"What's wrong boss, deal with him" one of the gang member said.
"No, we will leave this one" he said and immediately turned around to leave "And don't ever go near him"
Trillion heaved a sigh of relief and turned around to leave. The whole incident was unexplainable, the students chattered among themselves confused as to what happened, the fearsome trio just ran off with their tails in between their legs
"He is super cute" a girl said from the crowd with a blush on her face.
"You're always blushing on anyone you think is strong" another replied.
Trillion suddenly halted and sharply turned his head around.
Within that split seconds he could feel a power chart purposely go off, whoever's had that power saw what happened earlier and purposely let him know.
"I guess I can't hide forever" he said with a smile on his face and walked off.
Trillion changed into his pyjama, as soon as he walked into the living room, the door bell came on.
"Arrghh, the delivery man is here" he said and walked towards the door.
"EEERRRRRRR!!!" the delivery lady shouted out in shock.
"Oh, it's a delivery lady" he said and without her offering he collected his package and closed the door.
"Phew, he doesn't recognize me, the newbie lives in this mighty house, his parents must be rich" she muttered to herself as she turned around to leave.
"I have to avoid him by all means tomorrow at school, sshhhiiiiiiii, he is in same class, he didnt act like he knows me, and I have my cap on, he doesn't know right?"

3 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Madman by Dacallartow: 9:04am On Apr 22, 2022
At last.... better story to read in lit sec than all this +18story
Thank for bring this
As jujuman end
Re: Once Upon A Madman by preshman22: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dacallartow:
At last.... better story to read in lit sec than all this +18story
Thank for bring this
As jujuman end
Jujuman didn't end well
But I hope this one ends better than Jujuman
Re: Once Upon A Madman by preshman22: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Devilpen
This story be like wetin go sweet oh..
I like all these type of stories with American settings

More ink to your devilpen
Re: Once Upon A Madman by Dacallartow: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Op....pls did vera nd annu get their power back... what about their master ekun
Re: Once Upon A Madman by Devilpen(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dacallartow:
Op....pls did vera nd annu get their power back... what about their master ekun
only the new owner of Jujuman can decide that. I sold the copyright already
Re: Once Upon A Madman by Dacallartow: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ahhhhh.op,.... well all d best for u
Make we use dis one hold body
Ride on
Re: Once Upon A Madman by Devilpen(m): 4:07am On Apr 24, 2022
Chapter Two.

Trillion laid on the roof top of his building, the delivered pizza next to him, he stared at deep space and would dipped a pizza into his mouth, and slowly munch on it.
"I don't know why I feel so comfortable among humans" he muttered to himself and shut his eyes "Very fragile, yet unpredictable " he thought.
He raised his left hand to the sky, and made his fingers formed a circle.
"If I don't find places to discharge my excessive power, I'll turn into a walking bomb and waiting for the slightest provocation to burst it out and it'll result in casualties way way beyond repair " he said and made himself float in the air.
"The night is always full of evil, let's find one to clamp down, I'm doing this not because it's a duty, but I don't want to die and take a whole nation along with me. My powers grow way beyond its containment "
"Even with the seal placed on me to contain my power can't contain it for long if I don't find a way to discharge them, I've always caused trouble for the gods, because of this power" he thought as he continued to float up into the sky.
"Let's see, where do we go from here?"
A security guard dropped dead to the ground as three armed men forced their way into the compound where a magnificent building sat on. The made their way to the main door and shot at the door knob and made their way in.
Soon they rallied every house member to the living room and had them at gun point.
"I told you I'll come for what is mine" the leader said and pulled off his scream mask.
"Kayo, what is the meaning of this?" The man they had hostage shouted on seeing who was behind the mask.
A heavy slap came at his face and for a short while all the man could see was total darkness.
"Boss dey tak, you dey reply".
"Nah, be gentle with my uncle please" Kayo said and made himself comfortable.
"You see, I couldn't wait to get my revenge after getting this little gift" he said and made the table before him turn to dust.
"I should have chosen a better time when your daughter will be around, so I can have all round enjoyment" he said and bit his lower lips "You know what I mean"
"How did you become such a demon?" The uncle's wife asked in tears.
"Toor, who was the one who turned him against me?"
"Even I was chased out from the god's realm have enough reason to end this world, but I haven't, small thing wey do you, you don turn thug" Trillion said, dressed in his pyjama and leaning on the door frame that was already broken and the forced door on the ground.
Quickly the armed men turned around to face Trillion who concealed his identity with a book he held up before his face.
"Waste ribs fuuu"
One of the guard had a devilish grin on his face as he cocked his short gun and pulled the trigger.
BOOOOOOOMMMMMM
"Thank God I'm not human, that's how you'll just kill me like that, are you ment or something?" Trillion shouted "What the F is wrong with you all, now you have tear this book I'm using to conceal my identity, must you killlllll" Trillion shouted as he jumped around.
While he was at it, another shot came at him, this time tearing his pyjama into pieces.
"This pyjama is cost do you know?" Trillion asked and immediately his power surged "I wanted to spare your lives, but I don't think I can hold myself back" he said with an evil grin and a vicious look on his face.
"How do you want to die?"
Kayo stood up and dashed at Trillion.
"Disappear" Trillion said and slashed his hand from the right top to the left bottom.
Immediate Kayo chest suddenly burst open and his internal organ flew out across the room.
"You" Trillion said and looked at the remaining two, who were already frozen and in fright.
Trillion appeared behind them and instantly the fell to the ground, within that split second he had chopped of their legs.
He turned to the couple, they looked like they would pass out at any minute.
"Taaaaaa, they caused it, now that one have died" he said with a wide grin.
"See ya" he said and ran out of the living room

4 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Madman by Lakesc: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Trillion wahala... Weldone sir.
Re: Once Upon A Madman by preshman22: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Devilpen:
only the new owner of Jujuman can decide that. I sold the copyright already
Why did you sell the copyright to this story na,..?? �
Re: Once Upon A Madman by Dacallartow: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Op...... where are u.

Hope u okay
Re: Once Upon A Madman by Devilpen(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chapter 3
Trillion walked into the school compound, his bag around his back. Paying no attention to the many eyes that were fixed on him, solely because of what had transpired between him and the school bullies. He didnt care. He continued down the corridor that lead to his classroom which was on the third floor of six storey building.
As soon as he took the left turn to his classroom, he came in contact with a girl, and immediately she saw him, she took to her feet.
"Hrrrrr, why are your running?" Trillion asked in a very low tone and watched as she dashed into the classroom.
"Uuurrrhhhhh, the delivery girl" he muttered to himself and moved on "She is in my class?"
Trillion walked into the classroom, and saw most of the students were yet to resume for the day. He saw the girl lay her head on her desks and walked up to her.
Without uttering any word, he began to re arranged the sitting position of the classroom and moved his personal desk next to her.
"I'm your new seat mate" Trillion said and sat down "That pizza yesterday was actually good, I can tell it was home made, and you run a delivery service for your own personal business" Trillion said and unzipped his bag.
"Eerrrrr, this is going to fast for me to handle" the girl thought, she was already sweating all over and was too scared of raising up her head. "His presence is intimidating, that aside, how was he able to figure my pizza out?"
"Hey" Trillion called out to a student "What's her name?"
"Really, you've been in this class, it's been 2 weeks and you don't know the class captain's name?" The girl answered.
"Cho cho cho cho cho, answer my question" Trillion replied and had a smirk on his face.
"Tommy"
"Aight Tommy, you're now my girlfriend, and your only job is to deliver me pizza everyday" Trillion said out loud and this got everyone in the classroom startled.
"What kind of mumu are you, that is no way to treat a lady" a boy shouted
"And besides she has a boyfriend, a senior" another person chipped in.
"Really, what's his name? What class?, I'll go have a talk with him" Trillion said.
"We've finally have a madman in this school, he talks like it's no man's business" Tommy said and gulped hard.
She held Trillion by the helms of his shirt, while shaking.
"Dont go" she said, trying to compose herself.
She suddenly landed a slap on Trillion's face and gritted her teeth.
"Who do you think you are to order me as you like, you aren't the kind of person I want, you're so arrogant and full of yourself!" She screamed out.
"Huh, really" Trillion said with a blank look on his face.
"You're nothing but a pervert"
"Eerrrr" was all Trillion could say.
He leaned towards her eyes and whispered.
"I'll tell you just one more time. You are my gf" he said and turned around to take his leave.
"I'll see you at closing hour, but first I need to go see this boyfriend of yours".
Trillion walked into the senior student's classroom and placed a slight knock on the door.
"I'm looking for Paul" he said.
At this the entire classroom went into frenzy
"Did he just call Paul, with nor formality "
"He is the one that the school has been talking about"
A student walked up to Trillion and as soon as he was within range, Trillion grabbed his head and banged it on the desk next to him.
"Your girlfriend is now mine" Trillion said and walked out "Dont drag beautiful ladies with a god" he muttered as he walked out.
Trillion sat opposite the Principal, staring deep into his eyes as he spoke.
"You should feel remorse and stop staring so hard into my eyes" the bald man said, feeling uncomfortable at how Trillion stared at him.
"I'll need you to write a letter of apology to the student whose head you smacked against the desk" the principal said and slide over an envelop across the table to Trillion.
"I'll rather leave this school than write that letter" Trillion said and slide back the envelope "I acted in self defense, evidence are on the cameras isnt it, Tommy that gave a slap on my face should also write a letter of apology, but you dont plan on scolding her" Trillion said and stood up.
"Do you know the consequences of what you're doing? I won't hesitate to send you out of this prestigious school"
"Then you'll explain how the funds that are meant for development are being mismanaged, and the one that came in directly to you as an anonymous fund for the school that you told no one about" Trillion said "dont make me be your downfall Patrick" Trillion said and walked out.
"He called me by my name, and he knows about the funds sent in anonymously, I now have a bone in my throat" the Principal said and gulped hard.

3 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Madman by oloyedprince1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
I Dey read am
Re: Once Upon A Madman by preshman22: 1:36am On Apr 28, 2022
What's wrong with this trillion guy sef?
Re: Once Upon A Madman by germaphobe(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2022
a mad man indeed. devilpen why you sell jujuman nah!!. i was even thinking you would publish it yourself
Re: Once Upon A Madman by Devilpen(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Chapter 4
Paying Your Bride Price Oddly
Tommy grabbed her bag and snuck out of the class, hoping Trillion won't be on to her as always. For the past two weeks she had been personally delivering two packs of pizzas to him every day, in return she was getting paid, more than the normal charges.
"He didnt see me, thank God" she muttered as soon as she got to the school gate.
"I'm walking you home" Trillion's voice said behind her.
"Tt...tttt.... rillion" she stammered and turned around to look at him
"Where do you stay, I should know where you live" he said with a straight face.
"See Trillion, we have to come to terms here, I have my own will and you have no right to impose whatever you feel is right on me" she said.
"Not your call, come on, I still have other things to do today and over the weekend"
"Just so you know, I live in the slums of this city" Tommy said trying to make up excuse.
"Doesnt matter"
Trillion walked behind her, as she began to approach her community where she lived. It was a very rural and unorganized part, building made of woods and rusty zinc was at large. The best of building Trillion could see was uncompleted brick buildings that were occupied already.
He followed Tommy's lead as she leaped from one laid stone to another, to avoid stepping into musky waters.
"God, I'm ashamed " she thought to herself as she finally stood before a fragile house constructed of wood.
She slowly opened the door and announced her presence.
Trillion walked in behind her, paying less attention to how the house was arranged, but he still noticed the aged TV set that was sitting on a stool.
A kid suddenly dashed into the room and unknowingly smashed his body hard against Trillion, the impact forcefully sent the boy to the ground.
"Are you alright?" Trillion asked with concern and knelt down beside the boy, trying to help him up.
"Sister Tommy, dad is in trouble again, the street lord came for himself this morning as soon as you left for school" the boy said and groaned as he stood up.
"What street lord?" Trillion asked.
"It doesnt concern you, go back to your house, I have things under control here" Tommy said and stormed out.
"Who are street lords?" Trillion asked the kid.
"They run these part of the country, Tommy's father would borrow from them to pay her school fees and other necessities so she can go to the best school in the urban area and in return run lottery errands for them, but now they dont want him to run errands again, he faulted in payment" the kid replied.
"I see" Trillion said, tapped the boy on the head and walked out.
Tommy walked into the main square of the abandoned building, and right at the middle was her father locked in a cage of wild dogs. Bets were being placed, with a timer for how long he would survive.
"Dont die old man, this is what you get for faulting payment " a man shouted and puffed out smokes from his mouth
"I HAVE YOUR MONEY!" Tommy shouted while standing at the entrance.
The whole building went silent and all eyes turned to her. Standing fragile at the entrance, fear of the unknown. Her father could be dead at any minute.
"Isnt it a little to late?" Someone said and everyone went into wild laughter.
"She said she has your payment or do you want to die without seeing your money? Anyways you'll be dying, its inevitable" Trillion said sitting on the cage where Tommy's father was locked in and the dogs already dead.
"Eerrrr" Tommy said in shock with her eyes wide opened.
"And who are you supposed to be?" The gang leader asked and stood up from his supposed majestic throne.
"Death" Trillion said and instantly a loud thunder clap sounded in the cloud. "Whoa, I love this intro, imagine Devilpen makes a comic for me and that thunder claps are epic" Trillion said and smiled.
He landed to the ground and went god mode. His eyes gave out thunder sparks and on his hands formed medium size axes that were golden.
"Eerrrr, Trillion?" Tommy said, finding it hard to believe what she was seeing.
"Hey, Tommy. This is my little way of paying your bride price" Trillion shouted and smashed the axes together, making them send out sonic boom.

4 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Madman by preshman22: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2022
Wow
Its like I am watching a movie
Devilpen is just too good at writing
I think you are one of the best author on Nairaland smiley
Re: Once Upon A Madman by preshman22: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2022
Wait oh
But what happened between Trillion and the principal
Re: Once Upon A Madman by Mielekcezylil(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2022
Feels good to be back and @devilpen the novel is doing great. Kudos!
Re: Once Upon A Madman by oloyedprince1(m): 10:55pm On May 04, 2022
Am still waiting for update bro
Re: Once Upon A Madman by preshman22: 4:38am On May 05, 2022
oloyedprince1:
Am still waiting for update bro
This one is very interesting
And this is just the beginning
Re: Once Upon A Madman by Devilpen(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2022
Chapter 5
My In Law is a Man
Trillion kicked the head of the leader and forcefully it pulled off the neck and smashed against the wall.
"I've had too much fun, I hope she won't be traumatized by the brutal thing I did?" Trillion said in regret and turned his head slowly to look at her.
"Its alright I'm fine, less crime in the neighborhood, im not proud about it but at least they got what they deserve and it's really enough for the number of life they have cut short" Tommy said and forced a smile on her face, even though it was clear she was traumatized but still She tried acting up
" Thank you" Tommy's father said in fright.
"Don't mention" Trillion replied"Who knows,I might end up ending this world because of her"
" One madman roaming this earth and is beyound chains" Tommy's father thought within himself.
" I have a proposition for you, preposition is it?" Trillion said
" He never has agood deal up his Sleeves" Tommy thought
" I can move you out of the slum since I'm married to your daughter already"
"I don't remember giving my daughter's hand in marriage to a monster"
Trillion has a wild smile on his face and made the axe on his left hand slash through the ground even without moving his hands.
"You say what?' Trillion ask
"I'll protect my daughter by all means"
"Even if it means dying ?"
" Yes"
" You are mad, I like you" Trillion said and went on his kneels"Please let me be with your daughter, I might change my mind and kill you"
" You are strong enough to protect her, but that same power will put her in danger"
"I am well aware of that'
Tommy's father sighed and turned to look at Tommy and then to Trillion
"What's your name?"
"Trillion"
Trillion made his axe disappears and brought outa key from his pocket
"I was planning on gifting her this house on the mainland, but seeing how things are, I want you to have it Sir" Trillion said and placed the keys on Tommy's father palms
" You don't have an option, She will live with me from now on, If you object, I will kill you and wed her on your grave" Trillion said and snarled at him
"And by the way Tommy, we will do that thing that starts with P and ends with ORN" Trillion said and smacked his lips.
"POPCORN?" Tommy asked
Tommy's father screamed at the top of his voice
" My daughter is stupid than I had thought"
Trillion showed Tommy to her room and bid her goodnight
" You are important to this world than you know, It's my duty to protect you" he mattered as he walked off

5 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Madman by Lakesc: 7:18am On May 06, 2022
Thanks for the update.. This Trillion is something else, little wonder even the great sango wouldn't live in the same place with him. More grace
Re: Once Upon A Madman by preshman22: 10:19pm On May 08, 2022
Who is this trillion sef?? undecided
Re: Once Upon A Madman by dontrulee: 4:09pm On May 10, 2022
What starts with P and end with ORN??
Re: Once Upon A Madman by preshman22: 4:49pm On May 10, 2022
dontrulee:
What starts with P and end with ORN??
POpCoRn

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Madman by preshman22: 4:51pm On May 10, 2022
Update!!!!!!! Update!!!!!!!

Yara soke pẹlu imudojuiwọn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Stories: Jide Part 4 / Idan (MAGIC) A Short Yoruba Fiction. / The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Romantic Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.