Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? (36708 Views)

Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric / THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Islam is not hiding the fact that disbelievers are keferis.

U need to learn how to understand what the qu'ran says. So the followers of the son of mariam according are keferis too right?

You can call me infidel, heathen or what have you and dont be unyoke with me.
hell fire is equal to your lake of fire, where you already condemn people like me who are not worshiping Jesus, holy ghost, father.

U have a very bad mind. Who are the people that are meant for hell fire according to the bible? at least u read the bible right?

@Toba; whats your complaining all about? While you are hiding the truth [feje sinu tito funfun jade], we will give you the pain truth.

either you are a muslim or a keferi from Islamic view point.

U are a devil. a real devil and ur mind is as devilish as u are. u think im a hypocrite like U? smdh. No im not and i dont wish anyone bad.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Sweetnecta: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2011
@Toba:^^^^^^^^^^ how can you say that you don't wish anybody bad, then you get angry enough to mislabel me?

toba. toba. toba. how many times did i mention your name? a hypocrite is the one who says what he/she does not mean.

To you, from the pages of your Bible, I am an infidel. To me from the pages of my Quran, because you are not a muslim, you are a Keferi.

Get used to that. When you become muslim, and its not impossible because it is God Who knows your future, you will not be a keferi, then.

by the way why your contribution about relaxer in the hair of muslim women?

Some men do apply relaxers. many or almost all of them are Christian men.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2011
u are just posting BS and yarning apatus.

im not mislabelling u, im telling u what u are in actual fact. u show nothing more than hate towards non muslims. is that waht u are taught in the quran? its only devils that behave like that. u may be a devil after all. im trying to caution my self with restricted words cos u are older than me but when u do something questionable, we have to question ur reasons. u are misinterpreting ur quran and the bible
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Sweetnecta: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2011
you do really caution yourself. how it will be if you do not caution yourself?

well. you are mature, so we are practically in the same range; adult.

I wonder know you know me so well? you seem to know osoo ju iya osoo loo.

its not a cliche, some of my best friends are christians and jews and others.
however, none of them is hypocritical about their position.
you say something when you think muslim women are putting in your hands.

when you get to other places, its another man we see.

can the real Toba please stand up and let the fake one vamoose, from either muslim section or christian section.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by tpia5: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2011
Some men do apply relaxers. many or almost all of them are Christian men

i'm quite sure there are muslim men who relax their hair.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Sweetnecta: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2011
Correct. I know one in New Jersey. Or was it natural, like the Indians?

I haven't been to Jersey in a few years.

I was thinking if Toba is keeping the tradition of James Brown and Al Sharpton.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2011
smdh at sweetnecta. These acts on NL can be taken as same in real world. I can choose to exhibit as many as possible so far i dont loose my brain. My real personality can only be revealed in the real world. at 3 of our muslim sisters here that are attached to me can testify about something they know i exhibit. Im a no nonsense fellow that can get angry if provoked. u calling me hypocrite all the time changes nothing since im not one.

Dont be suprised that i know few things about u. we ve had several discussions in the past and u could have told me about urself.

As for the hair, afro fits better and brings out the handsome tall guy really cool. cheesy
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Sweetnecta: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. muslim women 'attached to you'. ha. that will be the day.
you know nothing about me. if you see me, lion will be looking back at you.

NL is not even a scratch. abeg stay in your lane because i know how how to drive myself.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2011
keep living in delusion. what about muslim males that are applying relaxers on their hair for curls, will they go to hell fire?
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by deols(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2011
tpia@:

i'm quite sure there are muslim  men who relax their hair.

u claim to know much about Muslims. I still wonder how  Any1 can make such claims though even if they never knew one.

smdh at sweetnecta. These acts on NL can be taken as same in real world. I can choose to exhibit as many as possible so far i dont loose my brain. My real personality can only be revealed in the real world. at 3 of our muslim sisters here that are attached to me can testify about something they know i exhibit. Im a no nonsense fellow that can get angry if provoked. u calling me hypocrite all the time changes nothing since im not one.

and dat is supposed to b a good thing?

Dont be suprised that i know few things about u. we ve had several discussions in the past and u could have told me about urself.

wat can u possibly do?? 

As for the hair, afro fits better and brings out the[b] handsome tall guy really cool. cheesy[/b]

hahaha! grow up man!  grin
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2011
deols:

u claim to know much about Muslims. I still wonder how  Any1 can make such claims though even if they never knew one.

and dat is supposed to b a good thing?

wat can u possibly do?? 

hahaha! grow up man!  grin

why dont u just leave me alone? hhen. im sure u know my response was for sweetnecta and not for deols. BTw do u know me before?
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Sweetnecta: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ you need to know that this ummah is the nation of moderation. and it is one body.

every part reacts to the part that is the experience point.
when you disagree with what is Islam, we will all disagree with you.
Allah ties together into a single unit the hearts of believer. So don't be surprise my sisters are going for the jugular.

Wei mu noyin. we murun kurun.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by tpia5: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2011
not sure what deols is getting upset about here.

has she joined the taliban?

swetnecta said he knows some muslim males who perm their hair, yet she chose to focus on my own post.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2011
dont mind that one. some muslim fight jihad with posts eg sweetnecta and co.

sweetnecta muslim males that apply relaxers on their too will go to hell fire abi no be so?
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Sweetnecta: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2011
@Tpia@ and Toba; did i say anyone will go to hell? i do not have the power to safe myself and definitely i do not have the power to throw anyone into hell.

no one says people will go to hell just because they make their hair manageable.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Tpia@ and Toba; did i say anyone will go to hell? i do not have the power to safe myself and definitely i do not have the power to throw anyone into hell.

no one says people will go to hell just because they make their hair manageable.

i had to quote ur post cos if u decide to play God next time, i will remind u about this post
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Sweetnecta: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2011
never will a believer play God. you need to watch your statement, young man. i can play an uncle.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2011
Sweetnecta:

never will a believer play God. you need to watch your statement, young man. i can play an uncle.
which kain yeye uncle. agreed u can play a brother but not uncle. i would soon clock 50 by the Special grace of God
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by deols(f): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2011

not sure what deols is getting upset about here.

i wasnt upset. I have only noticed that u seem to find a way of saying Muslims do this or do that. Any1 can claim such just to make a point.

has she joined the taliban?

are u scared

swetnecta said he knows some muslim males who perm their hair, yet she chose to focus on my own post.

I dont comment on every post. that just happens to be one of such grin grin
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by deols(f): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2011
toba:

dont mind that one. some muslim fight jihad with posts eg sweetnecta and co.

sweetnecta muslim males that apply relaxers on their too will go to hell fire abi no be so?

u seem to be a fast learner cool cool. Despite all criticisms, I knew d Jihad post was going to make some Impact. at least now, u know Jihad is not all about fighting, every good deed is some form of Jihad.
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2011
deols:

u seem to be a fast learner  cool cool. Despite all criticisms, I knew d Jihad post was going to make some Impact. at least now, u know Jihad is not all about fighting, every good deed is some form of Jihad.

smh if u think the use of the word jihad by myself was a subtle. The kind of their own Jihad is meant to cause disunity and pure hatred. as far as im concerned, jihad is jihad so go to bed and stop thinking i changed my mind one bit regarding my position about Islam
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by deols(f): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2011
i can understand why u sound ds way. btw, are u really concerned dat am awake at ds tym  cheesy tongue
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by samina1230: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2012
Are you still single? Looking for your life partner? Why not to use our free shadi services to search online and get your life partner without spending any money.Join us now and search online through millions of desi members who are looking for their Jeevan Sathi, life partner, husband, wife, soul mate, from every community including Punjabi, Urdu, Hindi, Sindhi, Pushto, Gujrati, Bengali, Tamil, Islamic, from every religion including Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Jain, Parsi, from all country including Pakistan, India (Bharat), Bangladesh, United States (USA), United Kingdom (UK), Canada (CA), Australia and from other parts of the world
Matrimonial Service
Re: Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? by habeeblai244(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
I have seen all writeups about the use of relaxer,my suggestion is that we should use a hadith which says"day mo yeribuka ila mo la yeribuka(leave of what is doubtful to you to what gives you no doubt"to solve it and deols pls for the sake of Allah don't abuse program be too harsh as you have no right in Islam to call toba kafr. I will urge us all to abstain from using relaxer,may Allah be our guide8-)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Prophet & His Sons Convert To Islam, Cut Off Their Dreadlocks (Photos) / Dangote Sultan Adamawa Converts British Woman, Delgado To Islam (Photo) / Alhamdulillah...i Sighted The Crescent Moon (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.