Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters (113760 Views)

How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by QuinModah(f): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
*DON’T LOSE GUARD WITH YOUR DAUGHTERS*

You can't be too sure...

I watched a skit a few minutes ago and I remembered an incident that happened last year. I have her permission to share without revealing names or locations. Also some details have been changed.

A mother asked to use her fifteen year old daughter’s phone for some days while her own phone was being repaired.

WhatsApp messages dropped on the phone. Her daughter had passworded her WhatsApp so she couldn’t see the messages.

Out of curiosity, she tried some passwords and her daughter’s birthday was the password. She opened the WhatsApp and almost died, with the shock of what she saw.

A man in the next building had been chatting with her daughter. He had made several sexual advances towards her, which the daughter refused. He was adamant. He pursued her. He sent her recharge cards, came to her school to give her gifts and money.

He asked her if she had a boyfriend or have ever had intimacy, she said no. He pursued her some more.

He requested for her pictures, almost unclad, which she initially refused to send him but when he sent his, she sent hers. It was nothing too revealing as she was in her bra and underwear.

He taught her how to password her WhatsApp.

Then he pushed for more. He wanted to see her completely nude. She couldn’t take such a picture because she shared a room with her siblings.

He asked her to lock herself in the bathroom for them to have a video call.

She saw messages like “Did you like what you saw?” “ Stop being shy around me.” “Why are you afraid? Nobody will see you.” He sent a picture of his nudity to her. A girl of fifteen!

It became terrifying when her daughter sent a chat saying she saw him with his wife the other night and he ignored her. She knew her daughter had fallen and it was a matter of time before the guy had his way.

She contacted me and asked me for advice. I have helped her in the past so she felt she could confide in me.

The truth is, when such a thing happens, you have to get someone who will treat the man’s Bleep-up very well. Who is the person who will be angry enough to do that No other person than her father.

She was scared her husband will dump the blame on her. She was looking for another way to handle it without him.

I told her, “If you handle it quietly, the man will be wiser and will ensure he won’t be caught since he is obsessed with your daughter that he patiently groomed her. It is best he is disgraced and only her father will do that unless he is a useless man that’s when he will keep quiet.” I told her she is lucky the girl hadn’t agreed to be alone with the man anywhere. It was getting close to that.

Her husband didn’t disappoint me. Immediately he read the chats and saw the ‘manhood’ he took off to the man’s house that night. The wife ran after him. He banged continuously on the gate.

Well, the man got what was coming to him. He was disgraced. The evidence of their chats were there. His neighbours were shocked because he portrayed a picture of a saint but he was the devil and also a paedophile.

The husband wanted to take the matter to the Police but everyone begged. The landlord of their house and the man’s house also appealed to him not to escalate the matter. They begged him not to expose his chats on social media as his wife, my friend, had promised to do.

The culprit’s wife left him. He eventually had to move out of the house immediately the rent was due. The disgrace was too much for them to handle. Everywhere he went in the neighborhood, mothers were wary of him around their daughters.

They have collected the phones from their children. If you are not in university, no more phones.

How did they handle the girl? I asked them not to beat her. But the father refused to listen. He said she had brought disgrace to the household. He wanted to send her to the village but I stopped him. She needed therapy not to be shamed. I told the mother to take her to see a psychologist at Yaba left. It worked!

Older men groom very young girls and turn them into sex slaves. It was what this man was doing. The kind of chats they had was irritating coming from a grown man. He was able to make her do some of the things he wanted by doing them first.

That phone your daughter holds very dear to her heart, please once in a while, check it. Make sure she is not being groomed for someone’s perversion. Check what she is doing and advise her. Anyone younger than sixteen shouldn’t be on social media. Anyone still in secondary school shouldn’t be there too, regardless of their age.

Girls have been lured to travel abroad to be sex slaves, all by grooming or greed. They make them hate their families and believe they are the only ones that love them . They give them attention and say sweet things to them often. It is easy to fall for such.

Teach your children these signs and also do not expose them unnecessarily to these men. Paedophiles are evolving. They are getting smarter. We have to keep our girls safe.

I love you all.

1111 Likes 143 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by dawnomike(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Eye opening post ... Unfortunately, mods will not push a reasonable post as this to front page...

But uf na snake or tonto dike matter e go reach front page
QuinModah:

You can't be too sure...

I watched a skit a few minutes ago and I remembered an incident that happened last year. I have her permission to share without revealing names or locations. Also some details have been changed.

A mother asked to use her fifteen year old daughter’s phone for some days while her own phone was being repaired.

WhatsApp messages dropped on the phone. Her daughter had passworded her WhatsApp so she couldn’t see the messages.

Out of curiosity, she tried some passwords and her daughter’s birthday was the password. She opened the WhatsApp and almost died, with the shock of what she saw.

A man in the next building had been chatting with her daughter. He had made several sexual advances towards her, which the daughter refused. He was adamant. He pursued her. He sent her recharge cards, came to her school to give her gifts and money.

He asked her if she had a boyfriend or have ever had intimacy, she said no. He pursued her some more.

He requested for her pictures, almost unclad, which she initially refused to send him but when he sent his, she sent hers. It was nothing too revealing as she was in her bra and underwear.

Then he pushed for more. He wanted to see her completely nude. She couldn’t take such a picture because she shared a room with her siblings.

She saw messages like “Did you like what you saw?” “ Stop being shy around me.” “Why are you afraid? Nobody will see you.” He sent a picture of his nudity to her. A girl of fifteen!

It became terrifying when her daughter sent a chat saying she saw him with his wife the other night and he ignored her. She knew her daughter had fallen and it was a matter of time before the guy had his way.

She contacted me and asked me for advice. I have helped her in the past so she felt she could confide in me.

The truth is, when such a thing happens, you have to get someone who will treat the man’s Bleep-up very well. Who is the person who will be angry enough to do that No other person than her father.

She was scared her husband will dump the blame on her. She was looking for another way to handle it without him.

I told her, “If you handle it quietly, the man will be wiser and will ensure he won’t be caught since he is obsessed with your daughter that he patiently groomed her. It is best he is disgraced and only her father will do that unless he is a useless man that’s when he will keep quiet.” I told her she is lucky the girl hadn’t agreed to be alone with the man anywhere. It was getting close to that.

Her husband didn’t disappoint me. Immediately he read the chats and saw the ‘manhood’ he took off to the man’s house that night. The wife ran after him. He banged continuously on the gate.

Well, the man got what was coming to him. He was disgraced. The evidence of their chats were there. His neighbours were shocked because he portrayed a picture of a saint but he was the devil and also a paedophile.

The husband wanted to take the matter to the Police but everyone begged. The landlord of their house and the man’s house also appealed to him not to escalate the matter. They begged him not to expose his chats on social media as his wife, my friend, had promised to do.

The culprit’s wife left him. He eventually had to move out of the house immediately the rent was due. The disgrace was too much for them to handle. Everywhere he went in the neighborhood, mothers were wary of him around their daughters.

They have collected the phones from their children. If you are not in university, no more phones.

How did they handle the girl? I asked them not to beat her. But the father refused to listen. He said she had brought disgrace to the household. He wanted to send her to the village but I stopped him. She needed therapy not to be shamed. I told the mother to take her to see a psychologist at Yaba left. It worked!

Older men groom very young girls and turn them into sex slaves. It was what this man was doing. The kind of chats they had was irritating coming from a grown man. He was able to make her do some of the things he wanted by doing them first.

That phone your daughter holds very dear to her heart, please once in a while, check it. Make sure she is not being groomed for someone’s perversion. Check what she is doing and advise her. Anyone younger than sixteen shouldn’t be on social media. Anyone still in secondary school shouldn’t be there too, regardless of their age.

Girls have been lured to travel abroad to be sex slaves, all by grooming or greed. They make them hate their families and believe they are the only ones that love them . They give them attention and say sweet things to them often. It is easy to fall for such.

Teach your children these signs and also do not expose them unnecessarily to these men. Paedophiles are evolving. They are getting smarter. We have to keep our girls safe.

I love you all.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Wanbissaka: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Na so you suppose allow popo make them bundle am. Na pedophile that yeye man be

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Larrysung(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
He should have been apprehended sha

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by tommy589(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Parents knows best. It is better to face your lane than to advice people on their parenting style. One thing I know is that the disadvantages of giving children personal phones outweighs the benefits

383 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by efficiencie(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
QuinModah:

You can't be too sure...

I love you all.

The internet is loaded with content too powerful for teenagers who are still in their formative years. As for me my teenagers will not have a phone until they are 18 and mature enough to understand responsibility, reward, punishment, purpose and the basic rules of life.

212 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by blackboy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
So long as a daughter or child is under my roof and I feed the child and pay their fees, i have access to their phones be you in Uni or poly or whateva.
I will also pop up in your school unannounced and have room mates number and classmates numbers. People tell me habaa University girl is it not going too far? I tell them it will be me running kiti kata when there is a problem. Its my duty to be on top of things. They fear me cause when i tell them what I know gping on and warn them. PW your phone. They day I give you your phone or app to put the password she or he dares not put it. Im a dictator . I own the child i call the shots. Your wellbeing and training is my responsibility. If any child is too big let him or her prove it to me by being responsible. Gangsta or prostitute not under my watch. God forbid. I also pray. I almost fainted when in 100 level i found out what i found out. I kept hearing a voice within me check check. Parents dont be deceived by the innocent voice or behaviour of your child and think they are innocent. Dig deep be a james bond. They will respect you more when you are on top of your game and not buying their acting skills at home or to you. Foolish old man they will call you behind your back. He no soji . Om smarter than the old man. Wetin them know. Earn your respect from your kids

441 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Mariangeles(f): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
The two parties are to be blamed, both d adult male and d girl child.
If d girl child is not enjoying d conversation, she would hv informed d mum long time ago than hiding it and also passwording her phone.
Or d girl child would hv reported to her teacher on school, imagine adult offering her gifts and money and she accepted them without fear.
When I talk about female, dem go cum for my head,

Shouldn't more of your blame go to the paedophilic agadi nwoke na a gwo ofe?

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by emmanuelbrown26: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mindlog:

You know very well before a magistrate/Judge, no grounded lawyer can use that line of defense for the paedophile who was making sexual advances towards her, grooming her?

The actions of a paedophile can never be rationalized, being a psychiatric disorder and one of the difficult disorders to treat....such a mentally sick man who commits crime against minors has to end up in prison.

Sometimes our judgement is so so biase. A 15 year old girl (teenager), the mother is still alive and she stays with her mother.
An adult started toasting her, she willingly gave her number to d adult, she willingly exchange nude photos with d adult, she willingly accepted gifts and money.
At this juncture, both d adult and d girl are to be blamed. If d adult is pestering her and does not like it, what she should hv done is to report to her mother and teachers in school.
I had an encounter with a teanage girl like that, (when I was working in a pharmacy) d girl came to buy pepper spray, and I asked her who sent her and why she came to buy d pepper spray.
She told me how a boy was disturbing her everywhere she goes and d harrasement from d guy
I told her d following:
1. Anytime she wants to go out, she should not go alone.
2. She should inform her parents about d boy's disturbances and harrasement
3. Should not go out in d night all alone. Infact I hv forgotten d orientation I gv her but my happiness was that she conquered bcs after a while d girl came back to me and thanked me and d idiotic boy did not disturb nor harass her again.
What I'm trying to say here is that d teenage girl has questions to answer and as for d old cargo of a man, well nemesis will surely catch up with him

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by emmanuelbrown26: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
mysticgal:

You should apply good reasoning before speaking/typing now you are sounding not just dumb but very slow. How can you bloody say a 15 year old is/was enjoying a sexual conversation, a 15 year old is a child, male or female dumbo, that's a child. Every blame goes to the paedophile.
So you mean if sex had happened, the minor would be blamed for enjoying it?
She is a child and that's why the government proscribed 18 as consent age.
Slowpoke
I don't just understand why women always attach emotion to everything.
Nobody is talking about d girl that gave her number willingly to d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that exchanged nudes with d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that accepted gifts and money from d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that was enjoying chatting with d idiotic man
Why are we so irrational in judging cases?

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Acidosis(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mindlog:

You know very well before a magistrate/Judge, no grounded lawyer can use that line of defense for the paedophile who was making sexual advances towards her, grooming her?

The actions of a paedophile can never be rationalized, being a psychiatric disorder and one of the difficult disorders to treat....such a mentally sick man who commits crime against minors has to end up in prison.

16 is the average age of sexual consent. Soon, most countries will reduce it to 14. The world is moving towards that direction.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by mysticgal(f): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I don't just understand why women always attach emotion to everything.
Nobody is talking about d girl that gave her number willingly to d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that exchanged nudes with d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that accepted gifts and money from d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that was enjoying chatting with d idiotic man
Why are we so irrational in judging cases?

Why should we talk about a girl that is been coerced by a grown man to give her numbers, her nudes to him. Oh please cry your tears about irritational cases mr clear judgement.

A 15 year old lacks sexual consent. You can smell and see a minor regardless of the body stature. Don’t be stewpid in a public forum. She is 15 slowpoke

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by LadyRosa(f): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
This is same thing I noticed in my neighborhood.I keep asking myself who are the men sleeping with this teenagers.If a teenager is mating with her agemates,you will know.But a situation where they give this odour that is too "aged" you don't get to perceive that natural baby lotion smell but a weird odour that is soooooo matured for their age.

I mean,the one that offed me is a CBN staffers girl-child of 15 in the Estate.She leads children cathcism in the local parish.

Omo,there are lots of pedophiles in our neighborhood.The father is a well paid employee.
Someone confided in me she is being humped my a married man in the neighborhood.

Why will a matured married man leave all the ladies around just to sleep with minors.The most annoying thing is this men are well educated.Haba!

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Mayour11(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Thank you for sharing this.

Imagine if it was a single parent.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Naijatask: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
It's sad and nauseating at the same time, to see some people defending the pedophile saying the age of consent is 16.

Omo, things dy happen for this world sha undecided undecided undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by slawormiir: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....wetin dey fifteen year old girl body

.if I approach a woman and I notice or realize you are not more than twenty years..then immediately my interest will just die

The one am also interested in for government to regulate is all these hype and dj song they do play in clubs

It is no longer played only in clubs

It is now played even in the gathering and parties of kids
Imagine you will be hearing dj and hype songs in the gathering of kids like " them get yansh ...them get breast...na kpekus way no fine them dey use condom fuckkk...
Kids na carry Bluetooth speakers up and down playing this songs

164 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Enoch07: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Na dem!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Crizzycross: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Never take advantage of a teenager, it totally wrong. What if it was your daughter or sister?

Who will pls, bless my easter? No grain of RICE to eat. No beans. Nothing at all.
3 0 4 6 1 4 4 4 7 1
first Bank
Pls help me

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by ImoleNaija: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
What do you expect from a decayed generation?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by omobaba101(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
To start with, what is a smart phone doing in the hand of 15 years? Parental ignorance or negligence is causing great harm to the children of this generation.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by KingDash: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Some men useless sha, but the girl useless more why didn’t she report to someone, girls being hoes as usual

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.