Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. (875 Views)

Figma Guys My New Enemies / What Do You Think About This Guys? My Latest Multi-purpose Site / Help Guys My Upwork Account Has Been Approved But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
This is one of my friends latest project coded from scratch all by himself but people don't seems to turn up on it.
..Pls advice me what should I improve in it.
Url: https://starnt.com.ng
it's a Multi-purpose site it comprise of news, tech, forum chat and even online TV.
Users can create their own online TV free of
charge.
See one of the TV channel https://starnt.com.ng/tv/starnt.php
Pls what do you suggest guys..

I will really appreciate
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Guys your suggestions will be highly appreciated
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by evil1: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
It's nice.
But needs to design it to be responsive on the mobile version plus the niche should be defined.
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
evil1:
It's nice.
But needs to design it to be responsive on the mobile version plus the niche should be defined.
Okay i will inform my friend
Cc: Realbeebay

Thanks for sharing
I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by QuantumR: 5:50am On Apr 17, 2022
it's a no no for me. poor design and choice of colors.
Read about visual hierarchy, color theory, and css box model. #my2cent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by RealBeebay: 5:52am On Apr 17, 2022
QuantumR:
it's a no no for me. poor design and choice of colors.

Why, pls advice us on what color to use
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by QuantumR: 5:55am On Apr 17, 2022
RealBeebay:

Why, pls advice us on what color to use

checkout color theory or wheel. a single color of varying shades is advisable but if you must use more than one, then make sure the colors are guided by the theory.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by RealBeebay: 6:10am On Apr 17, 2022
QuantumR:

checkout color theory or wheel. a single color of varying shades is advisable but if you must use more than one, then make sure the colors are guided by the theory.

Thanks but will you register now and see the functions

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Guys please recommend any suggestions or idea that could be of help to the multi purpose forum
Tnx
IamDessey01

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by RealBeebay: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2022
Desseywurld:
Guys please recommend any suggestions or idea that could be of help to the multi purpose forum
Tnx
IamDessey01

Thanks bro, I will activate the chat soon today before 4:00pm, anticipate and I will use it to message you from there
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by airsaylongcome: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
RealBeebay:

Thanks bro, I will activate the chat soon today before 4:00pm, anticipate and I will use it to message you from there

You must think that we are fools. That we don't tnkow that you and desseywurld are one and the same. Please don't allow me run over your work

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by airsaylongcome: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Desseywurld:
This is one of my friends latest project coded from scratch all by himself but people don't seems to turn up on it.
Pls advice me what should I improve in it.
Url: https://starnt.com.ng
it's a Multi-purpose site it comprise of news, tech, forum chat and even online TV.
Users can create their own online TV free of
charge.
See one of the TV channel https://starnt.com.ng/tv/starnt.php
Pls what do you suggest guys..

I will really appreciate

It's coded by your friend but you want to improve it? Or you think we are fools?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
RealBeebay:

Yea that will be better for easy communication
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
airsaylongcome:

It's coded by your friend but you want to improve it? Or you think we are fools?
Yea its for my friend..
Am just trying to be helpful thats all
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
airsaylongcome:

You must think that we are fools. That we don't tnkow that you and desseywurld are one and the same. Please don't allow me run over your work
if you read his post comment section very well you find out he asked me to repost
And that is exactly what am doing so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Cc: Mynd44 Seun
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by RealBeebay: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I swear we are not thesame
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by RealBeebay: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Bro check it out and see, I just met him on nairaland yesterday, and he just want to help me
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
RealBeebay:

Bro check it out and see, I just met him on nairaland yesterday, and he just want to help me
thats exactly what Am telling him but he isn't listening

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
RealBeebay:

How is the creation of the button going

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by RealBeebay: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Desseywurld:
thats exactly what Am telling him but he isn't listening
Bro leave him, I have messaged you on the forum check it out and show him maybe it will convince him
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by RealBeebay: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Desseywurld:
How is the creation of the button going

Yes
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
RealBeebay:

Bro leave him, I have messaged you on the forum check it out and show him maybe it will convince him
Okay let me check now

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by RealBeebay: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Desseywurld:
Okay let me check now

Yeah, my battery is about to run down
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
RealBeebay:

Yeah, my battery is about to run down
Replied Already No p when you come online we will talk more for the growth of forum

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by RealBeebay: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Desseywurld:
Okay let me check now

That is where I will be messaging you from now on and you will earn commission when we start generating revenue from there
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by RealBeebay: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Desseywurld:
Replied
Already
No p when you come online we will talk more for the growth of forum

I have replied you
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
RealBeebay:

That is where I will be messaging you from now on and you will earn commission when we start generating revenue from there
Okay no p man
Thats the spirit man
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
RealBeebay:

I have replied you
Seen
Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Playermayweda(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2022
If some one register how to you turn the user input into stored information in a database

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Playermayweda:
If some one register how to you turn the user input into stored information in a database

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Guys? My Friends Latest Multi-purpose Site.. by RealBeebay: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2022
Playermayweda:

That is confidential information I can't tell you that as a good programmer you should know that am sorry. thanks for your understanding

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frontend Web Programmer Needed For 2 To 3 Months / Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? / Latest Site Commentary On Webmasters Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.