Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Dead Coming Back To Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Dead Coming Back To Life (191 Views)

You Working Abroad Vs You Coming Back To Your Village For A Visit. True Or Nah? / Movie: Day Of The Dead Bloodline (2018) || Deckmob.com / Two Siblings Died In Akwa Ibom On Their Way Coming Back From Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dead Coming Back To Life by bobbybrown007: 1:55am On Apr 17, 2022
Good day everyone and happy Easter to everyone,

There is something that has been in my mind and I don't no what to say or believe, what am about to say has happened to me twice.

The first one was a few years back, there is this guy like that, we always book game together in a betting shop, he works as a messern,

So it took some time before I saw, then boom as I was taking a short way down to where I do book game, I saw him and also we shook hands together, we exchange greetings and we say our byes. So when I got to the booking shop, and I was told that name(withheld) had died like 3 days ago, I was like was it not the person I just greated now?

Then the second one just happened a few days back, where I work in an hotel,so the management wants to build more extension to add to the recent rooms, then there is this (name withheld) who worked together with another messern then after work they where paid part payment so the next day, so the next day came and he had an accident and he died during the process, nobody knew he died, so their is this lady who sells food where he went to meet to ask her that if she meet with this (name withheld) so that she will be able to collect his money to give to his children, after like some hours we were told that he had died
I saw him when he was talking to the woman

So please, can you share your ordel ?

Are they real ?
Have you seen anyone or anything?.
Re: The Dead Coming Back To Life by gaby(m): 2:13am On Apr 17, 2022
Na wa

(1) (Reply)

Business Analytics Course / Police Arrests 6 Over Alleged Theft Of 40,000 Litres Of Petrol In Kaduna / Bitcoinlord Offer Seun Osewa 50 Bitcoins ($2million) For Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.