Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Happy Easter Sunday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Easter Sunday (4811 Views)

Happy Easter Sunday / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Happy Easter, 2020! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Easter Sunday by techWriter3: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Happy rebirth Sunday!Jesus Christ the same tomorrow and tomorrow and forever!
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2022
JooEeL:
SEE THEM.

BRITISH BRAINWASHED SLAVES.

RISEN TO WHERE NOW? UNA DON SEE AM BEFORE?

YOU SEE WHY FREEDOM IS FAR FROM THESE BLACK PEOPLE?
undecided
herbalist child
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Easter
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Jennyclay(f): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Kriss216:
Happy Easter to all Nairaland evening newspapers.
Palema007
Magnoliaa
Siofra
Jennyclay
Candidlady
must you troll? Which one is "evening newspapers" again?

Well, Happy Easter to you and everyone. May God bless you with everything you desire. May this Easter makes all your dreams come true and brings a lot of love, happiness, and health to you and your families.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Easter Sunday by JooEeL(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
herbalist child

Yes, I am proud of the ways of my ancestors. My ancestors were never inferior. My ancestors never killed to impose their customs and beliefs on others. My ancestors are blessed without a curse. I am proud to be black. I will revere and honour them.

I AM AN EXTREMELY PROUD ODUDUWAN.
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2022
cheesy Allah fails muhammad

ANTIlSLAM:
Had it been Jesus Christ didn't resurrected, these people from religion of allah will be happy.. Whereas there prophet the husband of baby Aishat was abandoned for three days, they thought he would resurrected but unfortunately, it was a big disgraced and shamed that muhammad failed to come back to life cry WHAT A PITY
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by kechywillz(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2022
I wish you the very best
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2022
JooEeL:

Yes, I am proud of the ways of my ancestors. My ancestors were never inferior. My ancestors never killed to impose their customs and beliefs on others. My ancestors are blessed without a curse. I am proud to be black. I will revere and honour them.

I AM AN EXTREMELY PROUD ODUDUWAN.
I'm not surprised we christians know it's mostly diabolic people who talk down on xtians... Well after death, you shall know...

BYE
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by JooEeL(m): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
I'm not surprised we christians know it's mostly diabolic people who talk down on xtians... Well after death, you shall know...

BYE

Because you have died and come back to life na.

No na, you have created a scary place for people like me who refuse to fall for your brainwashing.

Hope you have gazed at Robert Powell's picture this morning and imagined your ascension into the skies? undecided
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Sleekfingers: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Happy Easter cool

Only Fools won't still believe Jesus died and has risen today

I know They'll all come to this thread to talk trash and ill words about Christ and Christians.

See brainwashed slave. Still believing in that thrash .....
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2022
JooEeL:

Because you have died and come back to life na.

No na, you have created a scary place for people like me who refuse to fall for your brainwashing.

Hope you have gazed at Robert Powell's picture this morning and imagined your ascension into the skies? undecided
that man is not Jesus,how many times will you be told that,..
Continue consoling yourself in your dirty heart...your eye will open after death...pls don't quote me again I'm tired .

BYE
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by JooEeL(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
that man is not Jesus,how many times will you be told that,..
Continue consoling yourself in your dirty heart...your eye will open after death...pls don't quote me again I'm tired .

BYE

Why is my heart dirty? How?

What is paining u? Refusing to fall for your european brainwashing and accepting the ways of my ancestors make my heart dirty? undecided

No wonder white people regard black as monkeys. The brains don't work properly.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter Sunday by MITCHELL96: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

See brainwashed slave. Still believing in that thrash .....

I no send your papa cheesy
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Johnny234(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2022
Bukolaberry:
Happy easter sunder, the wonder working power in the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ that was sheed on the cross of calvary will continue to work for our good , Amen.
amen ooo
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:

cheesy Allah fails muhammad

allah was a failure
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2022
SharonLoveth:

His criminalities, atrocities, evil, killings, etc won't let him come back to life

Exactly
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Funkybabee(f): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Easter to everyone

He is risen

Hallelujah
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by TLoveFoundation: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Easter from all of us

#TogetherWeCan

Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Sleekfingers: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
MITCHELL96:

I no send your papa cheesy

Obviously, you are a slave. Keep basking in the ocean of ignorance
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jesus the king is risen
He is the reason for the season
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Magnoliaa(f): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kriss216:
Happy Easter to all Nairaland evening newspapers.

Palema007
Magnoliaa
Siofra
Jennyclay
Candidlady

You must be deluded to think I'm one to be chummy with or to be mentioning for cruise just because you think I've been quoting your silly, misogynistic a.s.s lately. Asin, you need a serious psychiatric evaluation if you think all I do is just bants and rants that ends online on the spot and I go back to being chill the next day. You must be SICK. Big time.

Fuk to hell with your good wishes. I do not take a break from my bitterness, yes, even on an Easter Day, so, you do what? Borrow yourself the brain you lack and wisdom and keep clear of my moniker if you know you're not ready to roll in the mud.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You must be deluded to think I'm one to be chummy with or to be mentioning for cruise just because you think I've been quoting your silly, misogynistic a.s.s lately. Asin, you need a serious psychiatric evaluation if you think all I do is just bants and rants that ends online on the spot and I go back to being chill the next day. You must be SICK. Big time.

Fuk to hell with your good wishes. I do not take a break from my bitterness, yes, even on an Easter Day, so what? Borrow yourself the brain you lack and wisdom and keep clear of my moniker if you know you're not ready to roll in mud.
Why nah cheesy grin grin

The kid has been giving me numerous mentions but I have been ignoring him. Infact I will so ignore him till he doubts his own existence. Perhaps he thinks I'm one to be played with like a morón he is.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Kriss216: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Magnoliaa:

Fuk to hell with your good wishes. I do not take a break from my bitterness, yes, even on an Easter Day, so, you do what? Borrow yourself the brain you lack and wisdom and keep clear of my moniker if you know you're not ready to roll in mud.
[/s]
You're sick. I'm not the cause of frustration. Hold on to God, He may heal you.

I bind you!

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Magnoliaa(f): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Palema007:
Why nah cheesy grin grin

The kid has been giving me numerous mentions but I have been ignoring him. Infact I will so ignore him till he doubts his own existence. Perhaps he thinks I'm one to be played with like a morón he is.

Asin. It's a kid definitely, because he think say everything na play play abi? OK na. He go see.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Fuk to hell with your good wishes. I do not take a break from my bitterness, yes, even on an Easter Day, so, you do what? Borrow yourself the brain you lack and wisdom and keep clear of my moniker if you know you're not ready to roll in the mud.
Magnoliaa I am sorry about that,I hope this our love won't wax cold.
You sound so angry, why?
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Kriss216: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Palema007:
Why nah cheesy grin grin

Coward with deep ranged kpekus, you have to wait for your foolish partner before coming out to type bile. Cheap who.re!

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kriss216:

Thunder fire my dirty mother, may she die recklessly.
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Asin. It's a kid definitely, because he think say everything na play play abi? OK na. He go see.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter Sunday by MITCHELL96: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Obviously, you are a slave. Keep basking in the ocean of ignorance

I no still send your papa cheesy

Suit yourself broke ass and fvck off my mention grin
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by helinues: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Same to everyone here including Tinubu and Helinues

Keep your message to yourself
Re: Happy Easter Sunday by Uchedizzy(f): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wishing you the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Call Your Pastor 'daddy' And Your Own Daddy 'popsy'? / The Parable Of The Two Sons - Paul Ellis / Sister Linda: The Woman Who Went To Hell And Came Back.....tells Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.