Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Easter Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Easter Birthday (252 Views)

Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 / How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? / Easter Giveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easter Birthday by fattprince(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Life is lived by courage,
The rich aren't supposed to be proud but appreciate the poor because without them, there wouldn't be a balance. And imbalance breeds chaos. I've learned to be courageous for without courage, I will end up as dirt without a legacy on my deathbed.
Happy birthday to me, just a few years to clock the golden age of thirty. Thanks to God for his grace and mercy.
You are free to contact me Incase you have gifts to elevate the joy of today in my life and in yours too

Re: Easter Birthday by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Re: Easter Birthday by fattprince(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Juliet751:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Awnn. Thanks so much I really appreciate you. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here !!! / Give Jesus a place / Do Not Sleep On The Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.