Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

What My Girlfriend Did That Has Left Me Sad And I Want To Send Her Away - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What My Girlfriend Did That Has Left Me Sad And I Want To Send Her Away (263 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg / Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Girlfriend Did That Has Left Me Sad And I Want To Send Her Away by janzguy: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2022
My girlfriend of three years came to stay with me from Jos, as she wanted to try out new opportunities in Lagos being that Lagos is a land with numerous opportunities.

She came to stay with me on the 13th of February this year, exactly one day to valentine.

All has being going on fine between us expect that she demands for sex too often and equally too financially demanding.

Initially I had assumed it was because she was jobless and always at home. Joblessness could sometimes create room for boredom, excessive appetite and konji.

Well on my own part I had been trying my best and making sure that she doesn’t lack anything.

So it started that on Thursday I came back from work all tired and weak as has been my pattern for some days now due to the numerous work I had to do at the office. These couple of days work was more hectic than usually due to managerial change in my office.

On getting home I noticed my girlfriend was soo engrossed chatting on her phone, at first I wasnt worried and but I got worried when I asked her for my food and she reluctantly stood up to go to the kitchen.

Within split seconds my head was wondering what I did wrong; ah! but we spoke well and had a good laugh before I left for office this morning. What must I have done wrong? I asked myself.

Well, I just shrugged it off as part of women mood swing.

Almost immediately a message dropped into her WhatsApp and I was tempted to read it. This is was unlike me, but this sudden change in her attitude made me peep unto the screen of her.

The message read; “Hope you enjoyed it”

What!!! My head was spinning and heart started beating fast. It was beating more than the speed of Usain Bolt!!!

Enjoyed it!! What!!!

Imagine someone I intend spending the rest of my life with!! Somebody I brought all the way from Jos to Lagos to look for a better life. Someone I was about proposing to and to spend our entire life together. Under my own roof.

I had heard tales of how people change once they come into Lagos but I never envisaged it happening to me.

All this while she was still in the kitchen trying to get my food.

I picked up the phone and opened the message. There and then I saw the biggest shocker of my life.

Jeez my girlfriend had shopped for intimacy gadget from The gadgets lounge and had sent them a messaged almost immediately appreciating the toy.

I immediately looked up the gadgets lounge on Instagram to be sure I wasnt seeing something wrong or my mind mind playing tricks on me. But it was real

Why does she need a intimacy gadget. But I have been trying my best naaaa!

I was still engrossed in her phone that I didn’t even notice when she walked in.

She quickly rushed and collected her phone from me.

I was stunned and perplexed. Babe how? And why did you buy a intimacy gadget from the gadgets lounge.

That was when she told me the bombshell that she wanted more sex than we were having and doesn’t want to stress me as she doesn’t want me too tired for work the next day as she noticed I was too exhausted from work these couple of days and doesn’t want to cheat on me.
Re: What My Girlfriend Did That Has Left Me Sad And I Want To Send Her Away by Malory: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2022
From the intimacy gadget she will go for the glorious gbola of your next door neighbors
Re: What My Girlfriend Did That Has Left Me Sad And I Want To Send Her Away by janzguy: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2022
That’s exactly my concern

Malory:
From the intimacy gadget she will go for the glorious gbola of your next door neighbors
Re: What My Girlfriend Did That Has Left Me Sad And I Want To Send Her Away by gaby(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Advert....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Rejected Him When He Was Poor Or But / Gospel Singer Steve Crown Survives Car Accident.(video) / Video Of Zazu And His Crew Members Having Fun In Dubai Desert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.