Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. (1196 Views)

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre / Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by dubaino(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
PLEASE HELP ME, I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE FROM MY SO CALLED HUSBAND, TODAY BEING APRIL 17 SUNDAY, TODAY EASTER, HE BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ME WITH WIRE, HE SAID HE WILL K!LL ME AND DUMP MY BODY IN THE CARNAL..

PLEASE HELP ME DRAG HIM, THIS IS MY HUSBAND NUMBER, LASISI KAREEM 07055373974..

THIS IS MY NUMBER, MY NAME IS DUPE 08050905410

Please help me call my husband, I'm in his house. I want to remain anonymous, u can call me too and I will explain my own side of the story.. Please help me. I'm open to meet anyone and I'm also open to calls.. I want to remain anonymous pls

The STORY IS REAL, I POSTED FOR HER AND SHE is READY TO PICK CALLS TO TELL HER SIDE OF THE STORY..

If you want her Facebook username, u can inbox me for that to call her and verify

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by Jeon(f): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
PLS HELP ME..
I want to remain anonymous [and GOD FORBID BAD THING ] ur enemies will just die anonymously...

LEAVE THE HOUSE AND SAVE UR LIFE FROM THOSE HEAVY WORDS HE SAID TO YOU.

my dear run oooh...

no be in his house ooh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by Coded081(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Until he kill u b4 ur eyes go clear
U beta run nw

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by Profadvocate: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
You are not picking calls same as him
Drop your location and the nearest police station
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
so walking away is not an option?! why you wasting time on NL....?! get the fukc out of there.
what is total strangers calling him gonna change about this issue?! you want us to beg him to stop or what?
Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by flokii: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
This is one of the reasons women should learn to be financially independent.. most of them in abusive relationships and marriages stay put because the men are the ones providing the money and footing all the bills.
The man that did this to her should be arrested and prosecuted.
Stop domestic violence!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by officialmario(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Front page
Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by Fashionista01(f): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
I believe she has family. I also believe that she has relations. A man you called husband designed you body like this and you are still there telling us that your number is reachable.
Can't you run away from him? Did he lock the door?

They will confess love at the beginning but on the long run both of them are two worlds apart.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by Restroom: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Leave the house madam
Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by Map1(m): 6:11am On Apr 18, 2022
The Man will come back home,buy her Suya case close Na love.
Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2022
Dont even know what to say or comment here again.....are you the wife or house maid? Why would he do this to you?
Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by donziller(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2022
Dis story is not complete, whatever she did dat warrant such beating most be very very bad

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by Kwakwa7: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2022
I’m saying this without any form of regret , most toxic marriages are caused by (a) Erectile Dysfunction (b) excessive use of alcohol or drugs (c) Toxic and lousy women will bring the beast out of you . Madam like this , you guys should seek for professional help. Firstly , go to the police and file a case there . Let him be checked and you also will be checked . If he continues , then go somewhere and marry him from distance . For me , I hate Divorce . Guess what ? I’m in my second marriage , my first wife wan kill me before . Special greetings to Cultistupdate , Saynotocultism , Seun, and My guy for here Justin . Happy Easter Guys
Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by HopeNeverDies: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!
Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by Cultistupdate: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2022
Kwakwa7:
I’m saying this without any form of regret , most toxic marriages are caused by (a) Erectile Dysfunction (b) excessive use of alcohol or drugs (c) Toxic and lousy women will bring the beast out of you . Madam like this , you guys should seek for professional help. Firstly , go to the police and file a case there . Let him be checked and you also will be checked . If he continues , then go somewhere and marry him from distance . For me , I hate Divorce . Guess what ? I’m in my second marriage , my first wife wan kill me before . Special greetings to Cultistupdate , Saynotocultism , Seun, and My guy for here Justin . Happy Easter Guys

Thanks sir wish u the best

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by doubleE70: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
hmm marriage isn't sweet as u see in films sha
Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by doubleE70: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Thanks sir wish u the best
hello bro been following your post for a while now.
Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by Cultistupdate: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
doubleE70:

hello bro
been following your post for a while now.

Thanks my new follower cheesy
Re: Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. by meedoLock(m): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
I wonder why a domestic violence kinds of news keeps emanating on our social media spaces of recent. Is it the season or people are deriving a pleasurable joy in it?

Has nowadays couples lost their senses to the extent of bringing their filthy and unpleasant part of their matrimonial issues online for everyone to see?

I mean the both beaters and the abusers have their own family whom their grievances can be shared with so that it can be amicably sorted out. The people you bring ur issue to resolve for you also have their own likes story they are secretly nurturing.

Cyber space is not like a police station or a marriage solution points. It's no longer making sense o.

O wrong na undecided

(1) (Reply)

Oyinbo Boy w/ Whip Storms Black Family’s Home- Oyinbo Dad Arrested / Missing Person From Enugu State / What Do I Tell This Teenage Girl To Do About Her Ordeal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.