Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Want To Learn Event Decorations - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Want To Learn Event Decorations (436 Views)

Event Decorations For All Kinds Of Functions / Event Decorations is our Job / Event Decorations In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Event Decorations by Mideriks04(f): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hello everyone,
I really need advice of those that are into event decorations "only" (not event planning). I am a student and I'm thinking of learning it now, my plan is to go fully into it after school and have my studio... please how lucrative is event decorations and how do I even go about the whole stuff? Will I need connections if I want to be getting good jobs?
Your advice are needed please
Re: I Want To Learn Event Decorations by Seniorwriter(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mideriks04:
Hello everyone,
I really need advice of those that are into event decorations "only" (not event planning). I am a student and I'm thinking of learning it now, my plan is to go fully into it after school and have my studio... please how lucrative is event decorations and how do I even go about the whole stuff? Will I need connections if I want to be getting good jobs?
Your advice are needed please

Nice intentions but if you can grow a viable brand name you'll need to connect with event planners howbeit if you are ready to learn how to create a viable brand and clout funnel then I'll gladly have you mentored by one of my prodigies that is into Interior Decorations and Design Studio Reformation.

Kindly quote with your email link or call info.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Web Manager For Your Event Services / Free Skill Acquisition / Mc For All Your Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.