Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,400 members, 7,864,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! (1469 Views)

Vacancy A Chaplain WANTED Very Urgently To Resume Immediately!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Kossy04: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2011
Someone angered me a month ago. I was very badly pissed off, but waited until the dark moon to cast my destructive spell. Late last month, on a Tuesday (day of Mars) I conjured up Aziel, a powerful and dangerous spirit of Mars to ensure that the person's father was involved in a ghastly accident that would leave a part of his body paralyzed. Afterwards I contacted Barbaiel, a powerful spirit of Saturn to kill the guy. I thought all was well until last week. Barbaiel came to me and said to me "you sent me on a mission to harm myself, and now I shall harm you instead." I didn't really understand what he said at that time. Yesterday, my own father was almost crushed to death in a freak accident involving a heavy implement malfunction. As I speak, he's unable to even feel anything in his left arm. I almost died last night. I felt like something was suffocating me until I did a Lesser Banishing. I just know now that my spells are backfiring. I heard something like this is possible but I've never really experienced it as I am not that familiar with death spells of spells of violence. Since today I've been going from one forum to another seeking help because I know this is not where it will end as I know them, they'll always keep coming until they have achieved their aim.

Please I need very urgent help. Is there anyone out there that is a skilled master of the spirits of Mars and Saturn? I would appreciate it if you can contact me on this post as quickly as possible. Please, if you're interested in mocking me don't post anything, I don't have that type of time.
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by honeyfave: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2011
Jesus wept.
End of the world is really near, u better give your life to Jesus Christ. Confess your sins and you shall be saved
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Joagbaje(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2011
@kossy04
Who taught yu all these juju?
Your only solution is the salvation of your soul. You can reach me through my mail below. I will give you a call . If you're really serious. I can assure you it's a small matter to deal with.
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Gogiba(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2011
Hey guy, its jst a minor case, dat psn u tried was covd wit d blod of Jesus, and u cud only survive it if only u giv ur lif 2 Christ, he is d only 1 dat can deliva u, no oda psn can. Jst sureda ur lif 2 him, go 2 nearby church and mak ur confesion
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by pureafrica: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2011
grin grin grin I am not laughing at your post. I am simply laughing at those who bothered to be serious with you tongue

First, you are not a Witch
Second, You cannot conjure a "demon" to appear all that is in Nolly/Hollywood movies and you have seen quite a lot of those wink
Third, casting a spell to kill someone directly is not technically possible if you understand the principles of Witch-craft like you claim

You can only influence events that can cause death and by this i do not mean causing a candle to burst into flames to burn your enemy or sending an evil spirit to choke him to death. grin

If you have actually succeeded in casting such a spell that has back-fired then what really happened in your case is that your control of Will over your Sub-conscious mind is sorely lacking. You were focused enough to direct your Evil thoughts to an Enemy but too careless to allow your Sub-conscious play games with you. it is a case of self-directed "Back2Sender" grin
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Trex73(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2011
@poster, going thru your post I discovered some questionable write ups, (1) Your topic is about witchcraft and you quoted that you make use of the spirit of Mars and that of Saturn namely (Aziel & Barbaiel), and I know that Witches has nothing to do with this two planetary spirits.

If you are talking of kabalah or Qlippoth, then I would actually like to understand U better, but if you really mean what u are saying reach me lets discuss, and we might together with the help and power of the infinite creator of all things that proclaim light upon the whole universe, find a solution.

But wait again what made you do such a stupid thing in the first place, who taught you that vengeance is yours, what has the guys father got to do with the guy offending you, please next time try to distinguish between right and left.

don't try to destroy people because you think you know one or two things about magick or powers. But the evil had already been done, so you alone can undo it, in the first place you learnt this art, tell your teacher or mentor to help you out.

There is a solution anyway, if you can do banishing successfully then you can undo it successfully too, so just get through to me and I would tell you what to do. PEACE BE UNTO YOU & YOUR HOUSE. And pray fervently it is your beginning to freedom.
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Mobinga: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2011
Phucking Retards

1 Like

Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Kossy04: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2011
@poster, going thru your post I discovered some questionable write ups, (1) Your topic is about witchcraft and you quoted that you make use of the spirit of Mars and that of Saturn namely (Aziel & Barbaiel), and I know that Witches has nothing to do with this two planetary spirits.

If you are talking of kabalah or Qlippoth, then I would actually like to understand U better, but if you really mean what u are saying reach me lets discuss, and we might together with the help and power of the infinite creator of all things that proclaim light upon the whole universe, find a solution.

But wait again what made you do such a silly thing in the first place, who taught you that vengeance is yours, what has the guys father got to do with the guy offending you, please next time try to distinguish between right and left.

don't try to destroy people because you think you know one or two things about magick or powers. But the evil had already been done, so you alone can undo it, in the first place you learnt this art, tell your teacher or mentor to help you out.

There is a solution anyway, if you can do banishing successfully then you can undo it successfully too, so just get through to me and I would tell you what to do. PEACE BE UNTO YOU & YOUR HOUSE. And pray fervently it is your beginning to freedom.

Who said I'm a witch? I said " Withccraft," I was careful to avoid claiming what I'm not whilst gaining attention to meet my desperation. Yes, I spoke with my High Priest. He's currently out of the country, but he advices me to keep doing Lesser and Greater Banishings of the Pentagram until he returns. On the first dark moon after he returns the entire coven and I would perform a ritual to end it all and make peace with the spirits. For now, I guess, banishings are all I can really count on, although I know each time I do it I only piss them off the more. I did them around my house and my cars in the early hours of this morning (including the Watchtower and the Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram). I'll do them every morning and evening till a more elaborate ritual is performed on my behalf by my HP's coven. Thanks for your reply, and I think I have things under control, FOR NOW!!!
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2011
@poster

I think you should tell Aziel and Barbaiel to log onto nairaland, let's hear their own side of the story before we pass judgement.

1 Like

Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by grace5: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2011
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS ONLY HIM CAN DELIVER YOU

18To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God,
that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. Acts 26 vs 18
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by seyibrown(f): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2011
Kossy04:

Who said I'm a witch? I said " Withccraft," I was careful to avoid claiming what I'm not whilst gaining attention to meet my desperation. Yes, I spoke with my High Priest. He's currently out of the country, but he advices me to keep doing Lesser and Greater Banishings of the Pentagram until he returns. On the first dark moon after he returns the entire coven and I would perform a ritual to end it all and make peace with the spirits. For now, I guess, banishings are all I can really count on, although I know each time I do it I only piss them off the more. I did them around my house and my cars in the early hours of this morning (including the Watchtower and the Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram). I'll do them every morning and evening till a more elaborate ritual is performed on my behalf by my HP's coven. Thanks for your reply, and I think I have things under control, FOR NOW!!!

I hope they don't get really really really pissed with you before your High Priest comes back from his travel.

Now, there is a greater High Priest who can solve your problems. Death has no power over him and you don't have to wait for him to get back from any travel to sort this problem out for you. Yes, you guessed right! He is Jesus Christ! smiley
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Kossy04: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2011
I hope they don't get really really really pissed with you before your High Priest comes back from his travel.

Now, there is a greater High Priest who can solve your problems. Death has no power over him and you don't have to wait for him to get back from any travel to sort this problem out for you. Yes, you guessed right! He is Jesus Christ! 

NO! I'd very much RATHER DIE!!! From freedom to bondage, where do you see such bulls.h.i.t happen?
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by LoveKing(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2011
all the posters above me are brainwashed peeps

1 Like

Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2011
@OP, I suppose you are happy with your life the way it is. Prone to end anytime by demonic oppression and very prone to an eternity with these same demons stripping the flesh from your bones forever.

You should submit yourself to Jesus Christ so you can join the fold of untouchables, like the very person you tried to kill.
Deep down within you, you know this is the only way out of the game you have entered.

And, pray tell, what makes a life in Christ slavery to you?
Sit down and deeply analyse your inhibitions, then please share.
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2011
Nice to have a good laugh once in a while grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2011
It could be a laugh, but there are very many people in this situation.
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by dorox(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2011
I could give you Hermione Granger's Wiz-mail address, she is very knowledgeable and highly experienced in such matters. if you are interested let me know and i could also give you her phone number.

1 Like

Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by seyibrown(f): 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2011
Kossy04:

NO! I'd very much RATHER DIE!!! From freedom to bondage, where do you see such bulls.h.i.t happen?

In your own books, Freedom = Being free to command demons to cast evil spells on INNOCENT people, and Slavery = LOVING YOUR NEIGBOUR and commanding the authority that is in the name of Jesus. I don hear you o! smiley

You have a choice, Kossy!

lagerwhenindoubt:

Nice to have a good laugh once in a while grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I feel you! smiley
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by CrazyMan(m): 12:05am On Jul 09, 2011
@Poster

I would suggest that you give your life to Jesus Christ, and I can assure you that nothing would happen to you.

Read the following verses below.

1 Peter 1:22-24

King James Version (KJV)

22Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

23Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

24For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Kossy04: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2011
And, pray tell, what makes a life in Christ slavery to you?
Sit down and deeply analyse your inhibitions, then please share.

Your Jesus - "My will is my will, my time is my time. If not in conformity with any of these, I could care less if you DIE!!!"  BEEN THERE SEEN THAT, DON'T WANT NO PART OF THAT AGAIN!!! I want freedom - the assertion of MY WILL!!

In your own books, Freedom = Being free to command demons to cast evil spells on INNOCENT people, and Slavery = LOVING YOUR NEIGBOUR and commanding the authority that is in the name of Jesus.  I don hear you o!

I can recall stating I'm not familiar with the spells. If I was I wouldn't be seeking help. This should tell you that, as it has to do with hurting people, I'm a beginner. How could it be my definition of freedom if I've never tried it? You just might discover how dumb you are if you attempt to answer that question. And what gives you the idea those two are innocent? What do you think I am, a serial killer?
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by seyibrown(f): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2011
Kossy04:

I can recall stating I'm not familiar with the spells. If I was I wouldn't be seeking help. This should tell you that, as it has to do with hurting people, I'm a beginner. How could it be my definition of freedom if I've never tried it? You just might discover how dumb you are if you attempt to answer that question. And what gives you the idea those two are innocent? What do you think I am, a serial killer?

I don't think you are a serial killer, and I did not say so. You have tried to harm the father of someone who you claim angered you. Your own father almost died; there's there are two 'innocent' people whom you did not say angered you in your OP. If you suceed in hurting or killing this time around, you will most likely do it again and again, and again . . .  and that is how to become a serial killer! Serial killers start from somewhere!

Have plenty of fun with Barbaiel and Aziel, Bro/Sis!  cool
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Kossy04: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2011
I don't think you are a serial killer, and I did not say so. You have tried to harm the father of someone who you claim angered you. Your own father almost died; there's two 'innocent' people whom you did not say angered you in your OP. If you suceed in hurting or killing this time around, you will most likely do it again and again, and again . . .  and that is how to become a serial killer! Serial killers start from somewhere!

For the records, my father was the ONLY innocent one here. That igbo b.a.s.t.a.r.d's father was encouraging his son not to give me back my money, even when it was obvious that he hid the fact that what he sold to me was spoilt before he sold it. I had witnesses, and they knew it just as well as I did. I can't get justice from the police, those b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s had been bribed, and I will NEVER pay for justice, NEVER!!! This is not about the money, it's about the feeling that I'm being taken very lightly. I have to prove a point. I did tell him I will kill him, and I MEANT EVERY WORD! But I have alternate ways to achieve my aim. I will return for them once this is sorted out, and I will not end until I've done what I will to do. I'm sure this issue came up because I'm a novice. Once I have it sorted out I will emerge more experienced, and then I shall return for them, WITH EXPERIENCE!!
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by EvilBrain1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2011
Kossy04:

For the records, my father was the ONLY innocent one here. That igbo b.a.s.t.a.r.d's father was encouraging his son not to give me back my money, even when it was obvious that he hid the fact that what he sold to me was spoilt before he sold it. I had witnesses, and they knew it just as well as I did. I can't get justice from the police, those b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s had been bribed, and I will NEVER pay for justice, NEVER!!! This is not about the money, it's about the feeling that I'm being taken very lightly. I have to prove a point. I did tell him I will kill him, and I MEANT EVERY WORD! But I have alternate ways to achieve my aim. I will return for them once this is sorted out, and I will not end until I've done what I will to do. I'm sure this issue came up because I'm a novice. Once I have it sorted out I will emerge more experienced, and then I shall return for them, WITH EXPERIENCE!!

Why are you wasting your time with all this juju nonsense? What happened to sending plain, old-fashioned hired killers to deal with your enemies? And as for your hypnopompic hallucinations, a course of antipsychotic drugs should clear that right up. No need to slaughter any chickens.

Na superstition dey kill us for this country.

1 Like

Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2011
Lol,
I've neva heard of this kind of thing before o! Invoking planetary spirits to kill ur enemy? I guess the guys u were trying to kill had planetary backups too. Bro, get real. The Laws of God are ever watchful; no witchcraft, occult freaking, religiousness, can save u from Nature's Law of Retribution. Maybe, that's what u are experiencing now. KARMA!
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Trex73(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2011
@Kossy04, pls try to reason with people, no man on his own is wise, I also practice the great art, but I also believe in Jesus Christ, as the redeemer and the messiah, and that is the truth, if you really practice the great art, try it both was, that is good and bad, then decide which is better.

Now for the records if you know the hierarchy of the spirits, you can easily stop these demons from disturbing or tormenting you.

The hierarchy as you know are:

(1) GOD NAME
(2) Arch-Angel
(3) Angel
(4) Intelligence
(5) Spirit.

So through the planetary God name you call on the Holy planetary Archangel to charge the Angel who is under him to charge the Intelligence to compel the planetary demon to stop tormenting you, it is just as simple as that.

It is only with the good and holy angels that you can stop all this, trust me.

Magick is eclectic, and you are free to believe and worship any god, deity or spirit if you wish, but believing in Jesus Christ is no bondage it is freedom from anxiety, freedom from rest of the whole world's trouble, I am a living proof to this.

Try magick the other way round that is the good way and see.
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^ I hope you're not still doing both.
Cuz Christ considers that this "art" an abomination.
It is one thing to say Christ saved you, it is another to not know Him.

That is what he saw coming when He was talking about people on that day calling him "Lord, Lord" and Him saying "Depart from me you workers of iniquity"
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2011
phxc:

@poster

I think you should tell Aziel and Barbaiel to log onto nairaland, let's hear their own side of the story before we pass judgement.
grin grin grin LMAO, Loooooooooool,
Didn't know that witches and demons now use the internet, Av dey started pinging too
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin this charade is still on?
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by 9dynasty(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2011
come poster you still wan continue with your evil agenda. . .nor worry na small you don see that your high priest plane or broom go stuck for where im dey never run go church . . .dey wait make we beg you undecided
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Kossy04: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
@Kossy04, pls try to reason with people, no man on his own is wise, I also practice the great art, but I also believe in Jesus Christ, as the redeemer and the messiah, and that is the truth, if you really practice the great art, try it both was, that is good and bad, then decide which is better.

Now for the records if you know the hierarchy of the spirits, you can easily stop these demons from disturbing or tormenting you.

The hierarchy as you know are:

(1) GOD NAME
(2) Arch-Angel
(3) Angel
(4) Intelligence
(5) Spirit.

So through the planetary God name you call on the Holy planetary Archangel to charge the Angel who is under him to charge the Intelligence to compel the planetary demon to stop tormenting you, it is just as simple as that.

It is only with the good and holy angels that you can stop all this, trust me.

Magick is eclectic, and you are free to believe and worship any god, deity or spirit if you wish, but believing in Jesus Christ is no bondage it is freedom from anxiety, freedom from rest of the whole world's trouble, I am a living proof to this.

Try magick the other way round that is the good way and see.

As much as all you have said makes good to reasoning, I sincerely do not believe that jew is the good guy. Also, I don't deal with angels or any other "good" spirit, it goes against my creed and my commitment to Father Satan. I asked for help because I felt I was being tightened. Now I feel a lot more secure after speaking with my HP. I'm happy "white" magic works for you, but I have no interest. Thanks anyway!

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like Special Anointing –rejoinder / Will Christianity Fade Away? / Ghanian Bishop Accuses TB Joshua And Chris Oyakhilome Of Practising Occultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.