Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,666 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Free Online Importation Course Via Facebook Life Chat! Can Earn You A Living - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Online Importation Course Via Facebook Life Chat! Can Earn You A Living (345 Views)

Ilorin Mega Online Importation Trainining,drop / Free Training On Online Importation Business Dont Miss It / Online Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Importation Course Via Facebook Life Chat! Can Earn You A Living by BorderlessTrade(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2022
Sorry people. I'm too busy running my websites to offer this course any longer[b].[/b]

I personally think online importation is better than crypto investment. Because I've done both!

What you are about to read is way bigger than the title. If you make good use of this free knowledge, you should make a lot of money out of it.

This is a new online community that aims to lift as many Nigerians as possible out of poverty regardless of their religious, cultural, or social background. It will be the best humanitarian community on Nairaland.

Nairaland may not take kindly to some of the things we want to share in this community, so those who want to derive the maximum benefit will have to join our Facebook group.

Here’s a rough list of the main beneficiaries of this community.

Anyone who spends online in foreign currency
Online importers both experienced and newbies
Sellers on Nairaland looking for a nationwide reach
Nigerians needing reliable escrow for online trade
Investors looking for investment opportunities
Entrepreneurs looking for startup capital or investors
Intelligent people with knowledge or skill to sell
Anyone looking to gain more financial knowledge
Freelancers with services to offer the community
Marketing and SEO gurus looking to monetize

I’m only an expert in online importation. That’s the course I’m offering for free, which includes the “financial manipulation package” that probably lured you to this post. However, I’m sure there are many Nigerian gurus in the fields mentioned above, and we will try to gather them in one place.

I have organized the necessary software and other resources to provide a safe business environment for all community members (Buyers & Sellers). These include escrow, a verification mechanism, and a streamlined operational procedure to speed up transactions among members and prevent errors. In this community, you are going to learn a lot. You’ll buy and sell with confidence and minimal risk while scaling your income stream.

Spending Above $100 Online At Near Bank Rate
This is part of a package I offer for online importation newbies. But it will benefit anyone who pays online in foreign currency. Don't think it's easy! You are going to put in some effort to finally set it up. But I and other community members will guide you all the way. You MAY encounter problems every now and then, but we’ll prepare you to overcome them immediately.

It requires some financial manipulations, but it's perfectly legal ... at least in Nigeria. I'm not showing you this hack to launder money. I'm only showing you a way to increase your shopping volume without relying on the Black market thieves. It works for anyone who spends below $16000 monthly. For every $100 you spend, it’s going to save you about N5000.

About This Community
We are building a large community of sellers, buyers, learners, importers, and anyone who uses foreign currency online. Let me explain how this community is going to enrich its various members including:

Sellers
Buyers
Importers
Learners
Investors
Startups

Sellers
We’ll build a strong reputation of trust such that all your prospective customers have trust in dealing with you. You can advertise your products and service on Nairaland or Social Media and tell your customers to deal through this community’s escrow if they are doubtful. You can also advertise to the community and sell to vetted members only. You can sell anything that is NOT illegal in Nigeria.
To get the full gist of how this bulletproof process works, join the community by signifying your interest by sending us a message. In a nutshell, the process generates confidence in your customers and protects you from dishonest buyers.

Buyers
Buyers will have access to a database of vetted sellers and they can transact through escrow. Our major goal for buyers is to provide a safe and efficient mechanism for buying tangible and non-tangible goods and services at the most affordable rates. This includes obtaining clean dollars and other foreign currencies at cheap rates from the community’s sellers. They can do this online without the need for a face-to-face meeting.

Online Importers
This is a free course I offer personally to registered members. I provide a two-hour lecture daily via Facebook chat where members can ask questions and practicalize what they learn in real life. I’ll teach you everything I’ve learned since I began online importation in 2014. The course covers the following topics:

Advanced Internet Research
Raising Capital
Marketplace Search Techniques
Sourcing Cheap Dollars in Nigeria
Manipulating Financial Structures LEGALLY
Conducting Local Market Research
Locating Great Deals Worldwide
Finding Profitable Marketplace Merchandise
Verifying Sellers
Dealing With Scammers
Working with Parcel Forwarders/Shipping Companies
Working with Shopping Agents
Handling Customs Requirements
Selling In Nigeria

In addition, we are going to track bank exchange rates 24/7 so that each member knows how much a bank charges every day before initiating a transaction. The community will also share secrets about online shopping that reduce costs, increase speed, are easy to sell in Nigeria, and are safe to import.

Learners
You’ll learn many other things apart from online importation. We’ll make provisions for you to learn any of the things mentioned at the beginning of this post. The community will constantly try to lure experts from different fields to offer courses at subsidized rates for its members. There’s no limit to what you can learn. It can be about freelancing, SEO, SMM, etc.
Our job is to ensure that whoever offers any courses here knows exactly what they are doing and such courses are financially beneficial to learners.

Investors & StartUps
Many people have money lying around and don’t know what to invest in. On the flip side, many entrepreneurs have wonderful business ideas that need an investor. Our community aims to overcome this problem for both parties. While the investor needs little verification, their partner needs to pass very stringent verification requirements which include:

ID card, Bank, Mobile, BVN, and Address verification
At least two guarantors who are government or company employees (to ensure they won’t run)
Guarantors must be willing and capable of paying the investor if it turns out to be a scam
Video ID verification through WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger for all parties except the investor
Scanned copies of some education documents for the startup owner (where necessary)

Our community of business experts can help the investor assess the probability of success in the venture they are thinking of investing in. This can be free or paid depending on the complexity of the research and analysis required.
While the online importation course is free, only registered members of the community can join.

Registered members enjoy higher benefits which include but are not limited to:

Protection From Scammers
Free Documents
Lower Shipping Fees
Information on Shipping Company/Agents - Hidden fees
Subsidized Selling Offers
Privilege to Submit Opinions
Advanced Trade Secrets
Access to Early Findings
Opening for Further Earnings Potentials Via Partnerships
Ranking Your Comment Higher
Earn Money By Helping Community Members
Enjoy Subsidized Course Offers By Community Members
Get Access to The Largest Intelligence Pool In Nigeria
Online and Social Media Marketing
Free Validation of Members You Want to Deal With
Find Investors to Launch Your Powerful Business Idea
Free Subsidized Access to eBooks and Resources on Business And Investment

If you are honest and play by the rules, we can't see any reason why you shouldn't be successful here, except God’s will.
For more details on the points listed above, join the community and get your first free eBook detailing all that it has to offer you. Just reach out to us by sending us a message via Nairaland’s internal messaging system.

To send us a message, follow this procedure:

Click on our username "BorderlessTrade"
On the next page, click on "Send E-Mail Message To BorderlessTrade"
On the next page, don't try to write any message. Just click on "Send Email".
That's it!

Any questions? Drop them below.
Re: Free Online Importation Course Via Facebook Life Chat! Can Earn You A Living by SoapQueen(f): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
BorderlessTrade:
I personally think online importation is better than crypto investment. Because I've done both!

What you are about to read is way bigger than the title. If you make good use of this free knowledge, you should make a lot of money out of it.

This is a new online community that aims to lift as many Nigerians as possible out of poverty regardless of their religious, cultural, or social background. It will be the best humanitarian community on Nairaland.

Nairaland may not take kindly to some of the things we want to share in this community, so those who want to derive the maximum benefit will have to join our Facebook group.

Here’s a rough list of the main beneficiaries of this community.

Anyone who spends online in foreign currency
Online importers both experienced and newbies
Sellers on Nairaland looking for a nationwide reach
Nigerians needing reliable escrow for online trade
Investors looking for investment opportunities
Entrepreneurs looking for startup capital or investors
Intelligent people with knowledge or skill to sell
Anyone looking to gain more financial knowledge
Freelancers with services to offer the community
Marketing and SEO gurus looking to monetize

I’m only an expert in online importation. That’s the course I’m offering for free, which includes the “financial manipulation package” that probably lured you to this post. However, I’m sure there are many Nigerian gurus in the fields mentioned above, and we will try to gather them in one place.

I have organized the necessary software and other resources to provide a safe business environment for all community members (Buyers & Sellers). These include escrow, a verification mechanism, and a streamlined operational procedure to speed up transactions among members and prevent errors. In this community, you are going to learn a lot. You’ll buy and sell with confidence and minimal risk while scaling your income stream.

Spending Above $100 Online At Near Bank Rate
This is part of a package I offer for online importation newbies. But it will benefit anyone who pays online in foreign currency. Don't think it's easy! You are going to put in some effort to finally set it up. But I and other community members will guide you all the way. You MAY encounter problems every now and then, but we’ll prepare you to overcome them immediately.

It requires some financial manipulations, but it's perfectly legal ... at least in Nigeria. I'm not showing you this hack to launder money. I'm only showing you a way to increase your shopping volume without relying on the Black market thieves. It works for anyone who spends below $16000 monthly. For every $100 you spend, it’s going to save you about N5000.

About This Community
We are building a large community of sellers, buyers, learners, importers, and anyone who uses foreign currency online. Let me explain how this community is going to enrich its various members including:

Sellers
Buyers
Importers
Learners
Investors
Startups

Sellers
We’ll build a strong reputation of trust such that all your prospective customers have trust in dealing with you. You can advertise your products and service on Nairaland or Social Media and tell your customers to deal through this community’s escrow if they are doubtful. You can also advertise to the community and sell to vetted members only. You can sell anything that is NOT illegal in Nigeria.
To get the full gist of how this bulletproof process works, join the community by signifying your interest by sending us a message. In a nutshell, the process generates confidence in your customers and protects you from dishonest buyers.

Buyers
Buyers will have access to a database of vetted sellers and they can transact through escrow. Our major goal for buyers is to provide a safe and efficient mechanism for buying tangible and non-tangible goods and services at the most affordable rates. This includes obtaining clean dollars and other foreign currencies at cheap rates from the community’s sellers. They can do this online without the need for a face-to-face meeting.

Online Importers
This is a free course I offer personally to registered members. I provide a two-hour lecture daily via Facebook chat where members can ask questions and practicalize what they learn in real life. I’ll teach you everything I’ve learned since I began online importation in 2014. The course covers the following topics:

Advanced Internet Research
Raising Capital
Marketplace Search Techniques
Sourcing Cheap Dollars in Nigeria
Manipulating Financial Structures LEGALLY
Conducting Local Market Research
Locating Great Deals Worldwide
Finding Profitable Marketplace Merchandise
Verifying Sellers
Dealing With Scammers
Working with Parcel Forwarders/Shipping Companies
Working with Shopping Agents
Handling Customs Requirements
Selling In Nigeria

In addition, we are going to track bank exchange rates 24/7 so that each member knows how much a bank charges every day before initiating a transaction. The community will also share secrets about online shopping that reduce costs, increase speed, are easy to sell in Nigeria, and are safe to import.

Learners
You’ll learn many other things apart from online importation. We’ll make provisions for you to learn any of the things mentioned at the beginning of this post. The community will constantly try to lure experts from different fields to offer courses at subsidized rates for its members. There’s no limit to what you can learn. It can be about freelancing, SEO, SMM, etc.
Our job is to ensure that whoever offers any courses here knows exactly what they are doing and such courses are financially beneficial to learners.

Investors & StartUps
Many people have money lying around and don’t know what to invest in. On the flip side, many entrepreneurs have wonderful business ideas that need an investor. Our community aims to overcome this problem for both parties. While the investor needs little verification, their partner needs to pass very stringent verification requirements which include:

ID card, Bank, Mobile, BVN, and Address verification
At least two guarantors who are government or company employees (to ensure they won’t run)
Guarantors must be willing and capable of paying the investor if it turns out to be a scam
Video ID verification through WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger for all parties except the investor
Scanned copies of some education documents for the startup owner (where necessary)

Our community of business experts can help the investor assess the probability of success in the venture they are thinking of investing in. This can be free or paid depending on the complexity of the research and analysis required.
While the online importation course is free, only registered members of the community can join.

Registered members enjoy higher benefits which include but are not limited to:

Protection From Scammers
Free Documents
Lower Shipping Fees
Information on Shipping Company/Agents - Hidden fees
Subsidized Selling Offers
Privilege to Submit Opinions
Advanced Trade Secrets
Access to Early Findings
Opening for Further Earnings Potentials Via Partnerships
Ranking Your Comment Higher
Earn Money By Helping Community Members
Enjoy Subsidized Course Offers By Community Members
Get Access to The Largest Intelligence Pool In Nigeria
Online and Social Media Marketing
Free Validation of Members You Want to Deal With
Find Investors to Launch Your Powerful Business Idea
Free Subsidized Access to eBooks and Resources on Business And Investment

If you are honest and play by the rules, we can't see any reason why you shouldn't be successful here, except God’s will.
For more details on the points listed above, join the community and get your first free eBook detailing all that it has to offer you. Just reach out to us by sending us a message via Nairaland’s internal messaging system.

To send us a message, follow this procedure:

Click on our username "BorderlessTrade"
On the next page, click on "Send E-Mail Message To BorderlessTrade"
On the next page, don't try to write any message. Just click on "Send Email".
That's it!

Any questions? Drop them below.

You can't PM me because I have no access to that email.

(1) (Reply)

I'll Show You How To Earn Free Dodge Coin For Free Without Investment / Bollinger Bands Complete Trading Strategy PDF / You Too Can Be An Expert Forex Trader!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.