Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Eugene Omogba Yahaya - Major Man, Major Sound & Major Multi Classic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Eugene Omogba Yahaya - Major Man, Major Sound & Major Multi Classic (209 Views)

Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz / Jumia’s Major Investor, Rocket Internet, Seeks Exit Via IPO / Prudential Life Insurance Acquires Major Stake In Zenith Life Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eugene Omogba Yahaya - Major Man, Major Sound & Major Multi Classic by Usherbidex(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Full Name: Eugene omogba yahaya

Brand Name: Major Man, Major Sound & Major Multi Classic

Interest: Fashion, Music

Born Eugene (a.k.a Major Man) is a fast-rising singer, songwriter and performer. He is one of the leading voices of a new generation of empathetic and socially aware artists. Despite being new in the game, his music has been described as impactful and timeless by fans and critics alike. Major Man is the founder and CEO of Major Sound, a record label under whose imprint he is currently signed.

Away from music, Major Man is a fashion influencer, designer and the founder and CEO of Major Multi-Classic, a 21st-century fashion-forward brand and label. A brand he built from his desire to transform the face of fashion in Nigeria. “I enjoy doing the things I like, such as making music and putting on my brand of designs.”

Coming from a background where the language is hustle, Major Man, from a young age, made up his mind to follow his life-long passion for freedom. Freedom, according to him, means pursuing his dreams and earning a living through his talents. However, he admitted that following his freedom comes with a major price, a price which in retrospect built and created Major Man, who today is making a difference in the fashion industry and set to take over the music industry as well.

Describing his artistry, Major Man believes his versatility and unique ability to combine several sounds and melodies is what distinguish him as an up and coming artist in the competitive music industry like we have today,

Although Major Man is yet to release his debut music single, he claims he is focused on his journey as a fashion because to him, that’s the foundation of his creativity and his love for art, and most importantly, his primary source of income. “It is hard combining everything, but I try to make a living out of my craft. I also try to make my fashion sense more common.” He shared. “After all, nothing is easy and there is no angel out there to help you.” He concludes.

Learn more about Major Man by following him on Instagram or visit Major Sounds’ official website. For more on Major Multi Classic, click here.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Will Be Renamed Access Corporation In May / CDR - Cripto Driver Africa / 31K In One Week Of Just Pressing My Mobile Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.