Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Chrisland School Video - Watch Chrisland School Rape Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chrisland School Video - Watch Chrisland School Rape Video (4456 Views)

(VIDEO) Watch Moment Khosi Grabs Yemi D!ck In Bed And They Gat Cozzy After / 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) / Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chrisland School Video - Watch Chrisland School Rape Video by fiva: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
The perpetrators of chrisland school video allegedly recorded the crime and posted the video to the Instagram social media platform

Click B3low To Watch

https://kogibiography.ng/watch-chrisland-school-video-as-10-years-old-student-got-raxxped/
Re: Chrisland School Video - Watch Chrisland School Rape Video by God1000(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
That was consensual sex
Re: Chrisland School Video - Watch Chrisland School Rape Video by fiva: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
I no get money but I gave you visibility with my Le Boo stories.

I knew you before you had nothing.

You made advances. You said you loved me and wanted a relationship. Entrapped me with your rape story. The same story you purposely sold to this space to emotionally entrap them too.

I dey my own but decided to give it a try.

I didn't know I was a pawn to be used and discarded at will.

You came to Asaba and met my family.

Dad and Mum took you in. Welcomed you. Especially mum.

The same woman you later called to insult asking her to pay you when you had my number.

The same woman you called and told that if she sold her husband's house she wouldn't finish paying for defamation just cos I exposed the lies you were feeding the world.

Not that I even mentioned your name.

Your mom called my mom and told her there were different ways to catch a rat.

Lmao who's the rat now?

Because you had come into money you showed who and what you truly were.

Twice you made the woman I cherish in this world cry and I couldn't do anything about it cos she said "Chukwufumnanya leave it to God."

You told so many lies about me it was hard to defend myself.

You said you'd send police to pick me to return the things you got me. Things I was sceptical about taking from you. That I never asked you for.

Well we know who the Selina Tested Episode 25

Selina Tested Episode 24 has come for.

You can sell the things you collected. Hopefully it'll help you pay your investors.

For every single tear my mom shed, you and yours will shed a million fold.
Patrick Chukwufumnanya Omoko II
Na my friend here. Ovaioza Ex.

I'm sending love Bro ❤️

(1) (Reply)

School Of Acting / Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ / Stripping Of Exclusivity Rights Of DSTV By The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.