Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape (6258 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter On Play Date With Wizkid Son, Boluwatife Balogun / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Wizkid And His Son, Boluwatife Balogun On Stage: Sola Ogudu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Gistposter: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wizkid’z baby mama, Shola gives an account of Chrisland school’s viral tape based on what Boluwatife saw in Dubai

Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife Balogun was one of the few students chosen to represent their school at the recent world games hosted in Dubai.

This is where the recent clip of the Chrisland student’s immoral act originated from. Wizkid’s baby mama before narrating what her son had told her based on his first-hand experience with what really happened in the viral clip which Ubi Franklin had tagged “R*pe”, said; “It took me a lot of thinking before dropping this comment. The way we just throw the word ‘R*PE’ around so loosely without considering how much damage it can cause.

Firstly, as parents, we need to pay close attention to our kids and what we expose them too, cos mahn it’s a crazy crazy world we live in.

Secondly, I accompanied my son to represent his school at the just concluded WSG and I can say for a fact that the 10 yr old in question was DEFINITELY not r*ped,”

Moving to narrate what Wizkid’s son had told her as the mother after the trip from Dubai, she said

“I remember vividly the ‘SHOCK’ in my son’s...READ HERE

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by superCleanworks(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
fast food blogger

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by azpekuliar: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
superCleanworks:
fast food blogger

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Make she never dy cap first ooo, her son fit don lash the baby too. Spoilt kids everywhere, as for me I blame the parents.
Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Gistposter: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
superCleanworks:
fast food blogger

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Gistposter: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
you 4 call me mama put..
superCleanworks:
fast food blogger

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Denique(f): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
superCleanworks:
fast food blogger
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Lifeisgoody: 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Coming from someone who could not wait for marriage to honour her parents, instead opened her legs for a "celebrity" just to become a baby mama.
Pot calling Kettle black.

Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by hideraoluwa(f): 5:56am On Apr 19, 2022
Lifeisgoody:
Coming from someone who could not wait for marriage to honour her parents, instead opened her legs for a "celebrity" just to become a baby mama.

Rubbish
This is not really necessary, because life happens.... E ma calm down sir...

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Lifeisgoody: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2022
What is the definition for "double standards" again?
hideraoluwa:
This is not really necessary, because life happens.... E ma calm down sir...
Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Legend44(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2022
at least she no collect gbola at that age
Lifeisgoody:

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Lifeisgoody: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2022
Because there was no video evidence abi?
Legend44:

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by eteebanky1: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2022
Nawaooo Mr blogger, see how dem lash you grin grin
You're indeed a fast food blogger cheesy grin
Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by adedayoa2(f): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lifeisgoody:

Rubbish
Be calming down, she was not 10 when she gave birth to her son, and maybe you should take your time to read everything she wrote, the message is important.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Gistposter: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
you sound like you know my ID lol...dem no kuku lash me...na wizzy baby mama dem dey lash..the werey wey call me fast food blogger na from agege lol, trenches werey
eteebanky1:
Nawaooo Mr blogger, see how dem lash you grin grin
You're indeed a fast food blogger cheesy grin
Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Lifeisgoody: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Is that not how it starts?
Can she be a role model to your kids?
Also, look into this unbiased.
adedayoa2:
Be calming down, she was not 10 when she gave birth to her son, and maybe you should take your time to read everything she wrote, the message is important.
Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by mixmastering: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
superCleanworks:
fast food blogger
Click the link, it was worth reading.
Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by mixmastering: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lifeisgoody:

Rubbish
What if she was raped by your Starboy?
Because I recall very clearly that she was prevailed upon not to reveal the truth of what happened here on NL?
Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Lifeisgoody: 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Well, maybe
mixmastering:

What if she was raped by your Starboy?
Because I recall very clearly that she was prevailed upon not to reveal the truth of what happened here on NL?
Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by adedayoa2(f): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lifeisgoody:
Is that not how it starts?
Can she be a role model to your kids?
Also, look into this unbiased.
The chrisland girl can be a role model to your kids too
Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Lifeisgoody: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
You see why we are where we are today?
SMH
adedayoa2:
The chrisland girl can be a role model to your kids too
Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by zedegit: 3:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Legend44:

Can you swear with your life on this?
Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Legend44(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why I go swear ontop another pe4son matter... I'm sure u sef no go fit swear say she dey collect at that age
zedegit:

Can you swear with your life on this?
Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by zedegit: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Legend44:
Why I go swear ontop another pe4son matter... I'm sure u sef no go fit swear say she dey collect at that age

Free the matter nah.
Re: Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Legend44(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Everywhere good
zedegit:

Free the matter nah.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Singer Niyola Strips For Made Magazine / Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React / 13 Years After The Movie "Merlin", See How The Main Cast's Of Merlin Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.