Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Playing Chess Taught Me About Getting Leads For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Playing Chess Taught Me About Getting Leads For Your Business (163 Views)

What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You / Are You Struggling With Getting Leads To Fill Up Your Whatsapp Group? / Business Strategy Lessons To Gain From Playing Chess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Playing Chess Taught Me About Getting Leads For Your Business by logoscope(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
I love playing chess. Been playing for more than 3 years now and I'm a pretty strong player at that. Yesterday, I logged in to my favorite chess platform lichess.org to play chess.

Below is a screenshot.

This is how lichess.org and other chess platform works. You login to play chess, you click on a timeframe, say 10 mins and you get paired up with someone who also want to play a 10 mins chess game.

Then it hit me...

No matter what time I come to play chess, I aways get paired with someone. It doesn't matter if I play every single hour, once a day or once or month. It may take a few seconds, or even a minute or two, anyway, I always get paired.

It's the same with business. There's always someone to buy what you're selling. It doesn't matter if it's fast food, cargo delivery, computer software or a graphic design service.

If you're not getting paired in business, maybe it's because you're trying to sell meat pie and ice cream to those who want to eat amala and ewedu.

If you loved this content, you might want to join my WhatsApp status viewers where I share x5 more valuable content.

Click the link on my signature to connect:

(1) (Reply)

See What Temi Did To Turn Her Business Around / What Is Axie Infinity? (AXS) / Over 100 People Killed In Explosion At Nigerian Illegal Oil Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.