Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? (1060 Views)

Religion Before Humanity:my Bitter Experience! / Africans Have Lost It Totally. / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by membranus: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2022
I have suddenly come to realise that before the advent of the Europeans to Africa, we Black Africans have no religion per se. Though we have native gods aplenty, but in truth we have not among us, within our individual communities, any widely accepted religion.

If we have, where are the architectural remains of the temples or place of gathering we erected for their worship? There were none. Go through the whole of Black Africa, where are the types of such temples or altars like those which the Europeans erected for their idols or gods like Diana, Hercules, Thor or Saturn? Or such as erected across the whole of Asia for Buddha, or in Egypt for Ra, or by the Mexicans for their Incan gods? You will find none, except for some miserable stones in several groves upon which measly offals, blood, oil, meals and drinks are poured to appease their demonic ancestors, which they turn to their gods. There were no temples or monuments built for general gathering to worship a particular god, but various households built shrines to serve their own choice of deity inside their compounds.

So even in monuments to ancestral deities, Black Africa was also backward. Therefore it was when the Europeans brought the true religion of Christianity, and when the Arabs brought Islam that Churches and Mosques were began to be built to worship God.
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by oteneaaron(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Dear OP,

Go and read about the history of religion very well.

Everything the world knows today was gotten from Black Africans.

If you are up for some research, start with this book -

When the World Was Black (Vol 1 and 2) by Dr Supreme Understanding.

I will share a link to download later.

1 Like

Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Maynman: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2022
Lol, where did you think “olodumare/olorun, chineke” come from? Overseas? Lol

And hope you know olodumare is different from Yahweh?
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2022
In ancient times forms of worship and gods were promoted through WARS, back then it was believed that the greatest god possesses the best army. So world powers back then intimidate their captives into submitting to their own gods and that's how names of gods like Zeus and Hermes reigned due to the Grecian Empire, Jupiter due to the Roman empire. Here in West Africa names of gods like Ògún, Ọbàtálá, Ọ̀ṣẹ̀rẹ̀màgbò, Ṣàngó and so on also reigned due to the Ọ̀yọ́ empire until the White men came to rubbish our armies and established their own religion and since they're able to conquer our people submitted to the name of the winner god of battle.

But in reality the truth about God was first preached by a first century Jewish carpenter known as Jesus of Nazareth.
He commanded his disciples to go and preach what he taught them throughout the earth! Matthew 28:18-20; Act 1:8

Now there has never been any god whose name was preached in a peaceful manner like Jesus commissioned back then {Matthew 5:43-48} that's why most intelligent people throughout the world keep thinking about that young man named Jesus of Nazareth! smiley
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Maynman: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2022
Yahweh/yhwh is not the same as olorun. Know your history. And run far away from Jehovah.
MAXInDHouse gave examples of how other gods migrated, but didn’t tell you how the gods of the Jews in isreal, Judah and the rest migrated. cheesy Not fair
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

Yahweh/yhwh is not the same as olorun. Know your history. And run far away from Jehovah.
MAXInDHouse gave examples of how other gods migrated, but didn’t tell you how the gods of the Jews in isreal, Judah and the rest migrated. cheesy Not fair

All you need to do is politely ask for knowledge and i have no right to deprive you of what you need. For your information Jesus commanded me to teach you the truth about the GOOD NEWS of God's Kingdom. I must never deprive you of that if truly you're disposed to it.

Note that it's the same purpose why other gods are being propagated back then that Jesus also had in mind, because worshipers of those gods want to capture their victims and FORCEFULLY impose their form of worship on them which in turn means it's whatever their god decreed that must happen, meaning it's about rulership not just religion.
Jesus' own God also says He is coming to establish His own rulership (God's Kingdom) meaning it's all about the same purpose.
Yet instead of forcefully imposing his God and right to rule on people Jesus said:

Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword" Matthew 26:52

So the one and only God whose worshipers are to propagate worship and right to rule PEACEFULLY has spoken through His only begotten Son, let other gods speak without the use of weapons and bloodshed. That's the only evidence of the TRUE GOD! smiley
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Maynman: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All you need to do is politely ask for knowledge and i have no right to deprive you of what you need. For your information Jesus commanded me to teach you the truth about the GOOD NEWS of God's Kingdom. I must never deprive you of that if truly you're disposed to it.

Note that it's the same purpose why other gods are being propagated back then that Jesus also had in mind, because worshipers of those gods want to capture their victims and FORCEFULLY impose their form of worship on them which in turn means it's whatever their god decreed that must happen, meaning it's about rulership not just religion.
Jesus' own God also says He is coming to establish His own rulership (God's Kingdom) meaning it's all about the same purpose.
Yet instead of forcefully imposing his God and right to rule on people Jesus said:

Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword" Matthew 26:52

So the one and only God whose worshipers are to propagate worship and right to rule PEACEFULLY has spoken through His only begotten Son, let other gods speak without the use of weapons and bloodshed. That's the only evidence of the TRUE GOD! smiley

Just like there are gods in west Africa, there are also other gods in Israel, cannann land and Yahweh, Elohim, asheerah, Baal, are one of them. All what you are quoting about other gods Jesus said were only based in that region he was, You only read their JEWISH book(Bible) and you think they are true ones, there is Yoruba religion too, which has his own God and gods, hope you know that olorun is different from Yahweh? Or olorun had a child?
I don’t know about your “jehovah” though you’ll have to ask William tyndale and he will have to tell us where he got it cause surely, it’s not from the Hebrew Bible.
This is too easy for me.

1 Like

Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by membranus: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
oteneaaron:
Dear OP,

Go and read about the history of religion very well.

Everything the world knows today was gotten from Black Africans.

If you are up for some research, start with this book -

When the World Was Black (Vol 1 and 2) by Dr Supreme Understanding.

I will share a link to download later.

If this is true, why are there no relics of the temples or monuments built for the gods to be seen across Black Africa as they exist across Europe or Asia?
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

Just like there are gods in west Africa, there are also other gods in Israel, cannann land and Yahweh, Elohim, asheerah, Baal, Elohim are one of them. You only read their JEWISH book(Bible) and you think they are true ones, there is Yoruba religion too, which has his own God and gods, hope you know that olorun is different from Yahweh?
I don’t know about your jehovah though you’ll have to ask William tyndale.

I'm not disputing the fact that there are Gods in other places but then as an intellectual i'm interested in the one and only true God.
So if those Gods are much more intelligent than i do all they need to do is prove it by beating my intelligence.
Listen to a witness of JEHOVAH and meditate thoroughly on this speech:

Not to us, O Jehovah, not to us, But to your name give glory Because of your loyal love and your faithfulness. Why should the nations say: “Where is their God?” Our God is in the heavens; He does whatever he pleases. Their idols are silver and gold, The work of human hands. A mouth they have, but they cannot speak; Eyes, but they cannot see; Ears they have, but they cannot hear; A nose, but they cannot smell; Hands they have, but they cannot feel; Feet, but they cannot walk; They make no sound with their throat. The people who make them will become just like them, As will all those who trust in them" Psalms 115:1-8

Please let me see the worshipers of those Gods and let them convince me that their gods aren't useless, worthless and hopeless just as one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ridiculed them and their worshipers!

Note that of all the worshipers of different Gods on Nairaland you've been following me bumper to bumper, you may choose to deny this fact but in within you you know that this person is truly intelligent. So let it be known to you that i wasn't as intelligent as i am now, it's JEHOVAH who taught me how to silence all worshipers of false Gods intelligently! Isaiah 54:17

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Maynman: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not disputing the fact that there are Gods in other places but then as an intellectual i'm interested in the one and only true God.
So if those Gods are much more intelligent than i do all they need to do is prove it by beating my intelligence.
Listen to a witness of JEHOVAH and meditate thoroughly on this speech:

Not to us, O Jehovah, not to us, But to your name give glory Because of your loyal love and your faithfulness. Why should the nations say: “Where is their God?” Our God is in the heavens; He does whatever he pleases. Their idols are silver and gold, The work of human hands. A mouth they have, but they cannot speak; Eyes, but they cannot see; Ears they have, but they cannot hear; A nose, but they cannot smell; Hands they have, but they cannot feel; Feet, but they cannot walk; They make no sound with their throat. The people who make them will become just like them, As will all those who trust in them" Psalms 115:1-8

Please let me see the worshipers of those Gods and let them convince me that their gods aren't useless, worthless and hopeless just as one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ridiculed them and their worshipers!

Note that of all the worshipers of different Gods on Nairaland you've been following me bumper to bumper, you may choose to deny this fact but in within you you know that this person is truly intelligent. So let be known to you that i wasn't as intelligent as i am now, it's JEHOVAH who taught me how to silence all worshipers of false Gods intelligently! Isaiah 54:17

May you have PEACE! smiley

If your god is “Jehovah” I’m sorry for you.. you are in deeper mess, even Yahweh and Elohim is still okay.
Why are you afraid of Yahweh and Elohim? Is it because you are a “jehovah” witness?
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

If you god is “Jehovah” I’m sorry for you.. you are in deeper mess, even Yahweh and Elohim is still okay.
Why are you afraid of Yahweh and Elohim?

Where are their worshipers (WITNESSES)?

Hebrews 12:1 smiley
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Maynman: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Where are their worshipers (WITNESSES)?

Hebrews 12:1 smiley

Where did you see your own “Jehovah”? From William tyndale? And you said earlier that Jehovah is the true god, not Elohim or yahweh(yhwh) but why are you then using their stories?

Worshipper and witnesses are different things.
They spelled out what a worshipper is in the Bible, being a witness is just part of it, it’s not the same as it.
This is what happens when you read a VERSION of a book created by your cult members.

1 Like

Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

Where did you see your own “Jehovah”? From William tyndale? And you said earlier that Jehovah is the true god, not Elohim or yahweh(yhwh) but why are you then using their stories?

Worshipper and witnesses are different things.
They spelled out what a worshipper is in the Bible, being a witness is just part of it, it’s not the same as it.
This is what happens when you read a VERSION of a book created by your cult members.

I KNOW with the time you spent on Nairaland you've become an atheist and so you don't BELIEVE in any God but now you're furious seeing an highly intelligent BELIEVER that has outsmart you with all the stories you've heard and books you've read all your life! smiley

KNOWLEDGE is the accumulation of useful information so my friend i'm 100% sure that you have it to an extent even though it's not accurate just as a dog KNOWS people around it.

But WISDOM is the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of accumulated information which results in lasting BENEFITS. Oh my friend, only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES possess it, that's why you have become so restless to the point of saying whatever comes to your mind even though it's of no practical benefits to anyone!

Thanks for your time! wink
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Maynman: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I KNOW with the time you spent on Nairaland you've become an atheist and so you don't BELIEVE in any God but now you're furious seeing an highly intelligent BELIEVER that has outsmart you with all the stories you've heard and books you've read all your life! smiley

KNOWLEDGE is the accumulation of useful information so my friend i'm 100% sure that you have it to an extent even though it's not accurate just as a dog KNOWS people around it.

But WISDOM is the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of accumulated information which results in lasting BENEFITS. Oh my friend, only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES possess it, that's why you have become so restless to the point of saying whatever comes to your mind even though it's of no practical benefits to anyone!

Thanks for your time! wink

So you have no answer to my questions and you resulted to ad hominem.
You are a Worshipper of William Tyndale.

Let me school you more, What does atheist mean? It is a Greek word which means not believing in the existence of theo or theos. Now what does theo mean in Hebrew? It means “gift of god” you can use the Yoruba translation or anyone you like.
So when you say I’m an atheist, do you mean I don’t believe in the “gift of god?”, Which is different from the general believe that “atheist” mean not believing in “god”?
If you now want to use the English translation of God not the Greek own, the English translation comes from german origin, Godan which means “to pour”.
Are you saying I don’t believe in “to pour”?

Translation and different versions makes word lose their meaning.

Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

So you have no answer to my questions and you resulted to ad hominem.
You are a Worshipper of William Tyndale.
Let me school you more, What does atheist means? It is a Greek word which means not believing in the existence of theo or theos. Now what does theo mean in Hebrew? It means “gift of god” you can use the Yoruba translation or anyone you like.
So when you say I’m an atheist, do you mean I don’t believe in the “gift of god?”, Which is different from the general believe that “atheist” mean not believing in “god”?
If you now want to use the English translation of God not the Greek own, the English translation comes from german origin, Godan which means “to pour”.
Are you saying I don’t believe in “to pour”?

Translation and different versions makes word lose their meaning.

Sorry my friend, it's not my fault that i'm much more intelligent and smarter than you, my God is responsible for my smartness.

Go over Nairaland and see how many people are begging for my attention just to chat with MaxInDHouse, because foolishness can mix easily with the crowd but Intelligence as in WISDOM will be noticed everywhere it goes! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Maynman: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry my friend, it's not my fault that i'm much more intelligent and smarter than you, my God is responsible for my smartness.

Go over Nairaland and see how many people are begging for my attention just to chat with MaxInDHouse, because foolishness can mix easily with the crowd but Intelligence as in WISDOM will be noticed everywhere it goes! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley

We’ve seen your faux intelligence exposed. Worhsipper of William tyndale, you just keep exposing yourself the more.
I didn’t know before now that your masters in watchtower have released ANOTHER edited version of the Bible for y’all “Jehovah” witnesses. grin

1 Like

Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're a very modest person. No pride in you at all undecided
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

We’ve seen your faux intelligence exposed. Worhsipper of William tyndale, you just keep exposing yourself the more.
I didn’t know before now that your masters in watchtower have released ANOTHER edited version of the Bible for y’all “Jehovah” witnesses. grin

Go and check the first edition of NWT which was published in the 80s some 40 years ago and how funny it is that with all the documents you've been carrying in your head you were blinded to the fine WORKS of Christ Jesus! 2Corinthians 4:4

Sorry o! cheesy
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Maynman: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and check the first edition of NWT which was published in the 80s some 40 years ago and how funny it is that with all the documents you've been carrying in your head you were blinded to the fine WORKS of Christ Jesus! 2Corinthians 4:4

Sorry o! cheesy

Yes I’ve checked it “Jehovah” worhsipper.

Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

You're a very modest person. No pride in you at all undecided

NO! I'm really really a proud person but i'm proud and boastful that i KNOW JEHOVAH! Jeremiah 9:23-24 smiley
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

Yes I’ve checked it “Jehovah” worhsipper.

So you've learned another thing from Max today, go and add to your documents! wink
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Maynman: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO! I'm really really a proud person but i'm proud and boastful that i KNOW JEHOVAH! Jeremiah 9:23-24 smiley

we all know a bit about your Jehovah aka William tyndale.

Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Maynman: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you've learned another thing from Max today, go and add to your documents! wink

Yes I learnt that your masters from watchtower released another VERSION for y’all “Jehovah” witnesses.

Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Let him who thinketh he stands
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by sonmvayina(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
@op, you must understand that this life of yours is 100% your responsibility, nobody is coming from anywhere to save or rapture you. Our ancestors understand that every human is unique and has a destiny to fulfil. They usually consult their ancestors to give them direction when they loose their way.
We are all Gods having a human experience...
What they normally do is sit down at evening time and tell stories with messages to learn from it..

The tortoise and hare(slow and steady wins the race)
The tortoise and the heavenly feast(dangers of greed)
This was the norm is Israel till Ezra decided to write the Torah and teach his people because they where following the Gods of other people...

The idea of temple was only for animal sacrifices for the purpose of sin forgiveness.

No more no less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Let him who thinketh he stands

Remain Standing in the name of JEHOVAH not in his own understanding! Proverbs 3:5-6

Meanwhile where have you come and why are you chatting with Max?

Are you also an unwilling secret admirer of Max? wink
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by peggywebbs(f): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
What you need are books. Lots of it and time to study them. They say knowledge is power. Start with the history of Christianity, history of African religion, and you'll understand how everything is connected.
Read books about the origin of God, gods and all other entities.

The only thing I can tell you is that all traditional religions are connected. All the gods we have in Africa, have a European equivalent eg Sango Vs Thor...Ogun Vs Ares....goddess Diana Vs Oya etc.

There isn't any new religion. So when you hear the almighty God...Olodumare..and other names. The point is there is no European religion or white man's religion. We are all creations of God. The other gods also arose during the early times of earth, after Noah, the watchers, nephilims, the annunaki's etc.

Like I said go read books, the truth are inside pages.

membranus:
I have suddenly come to realise that before the advent of the Europeans to Africa, we Black Africans have no religion per se. Though we have native gods aplenty, but in truth we have not among us, within our individual communities, any widely accepted religion.

If we have, where are the architectural remains of the temples or place of gathering we erected for their worship? There were none. Go through the whole of Black Africa, where are the types of such temples or altars like those which the Europeans erected for their idols or gods like Diana, Hercules, Thor or Saturn? Or such as erected across the whole of Asia for Buddha, or in Egypt for Ra, or by the Mexicans for their Incan gods? You will find none, except for some miserable stones in several groves upon which measly offals, blood, oil, meals and drinks are poured to appease their demonic ancestors, which they turn to their gods. There were no temples or monuments built for general gathering to worship a particular god, but various households built shrines to serve their own choice of deity inside their compounds.

So even in monuments to ancestral deities, Black Africa was also backward. Therefore it was when the Europeans brought the true religion of Christianity, and when the Arabs brought Islam that Churches and Mosques were began to be built to worship God.
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Maynman: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
peggywebbs:
What you need are books. Lots of it and time to study them. They say knowledge is power. Start with the history of Christianity, history of African religion, and you'll understand how everything is connected.
Read books about the origin of God, gods and all other entities.

The only thing I can tell you is that all traditional religions are connected. All the gods we have in Africa, have a European equivalent eg Sango Vs Thor...Ogun Vs Ares....etc.

There isn't any new religion. So when you hear the almighty God...Olodumare..and other names. The point is there is no European religion or white man's religion. We are all creations of God. The other gods also arose during the early times of earth, after Noah, the watchers, nephilims, the annunaki's etc.

Like I said go read books, the truth are inside pages.

You are a Christian, and you are trying to hide the hypocrisy..
Can I ask you a question, is God same as Allah?
If yes, can you pray in Allah name since there’s only one God?
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by peggywebbs(f): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
I am not an hypocrite, and yes I am a Christian and a researcher. All I know is that the Muslims call Allah God and refer to Him as the supreme creator. As for if it is the same God, I cannot say because I do not agree with their interpretation of God.

But for your question, yes it's only one God. But that was not your question..I only answered your question of European religion.

Maynman:

You are a Christian, and you are trying to hide the hypocrisy..
Can I ask you a question, is God same as Allah?
If yes, can you pray in Allah name since there’s only one God?
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Maynman: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
peggywebbs:
I am not an hypocrite, and yes I am a Christian and a researcher. All I know is that the Muslims call Allah God and refer to Him as the supreme creator. As for if it is the same God, I cannot say because I do not agree with their interpretation of God.

But for your question, yes it's only one God. But that was not your question..I only answered your question of European religion.

You are contradicting yourself. Is the god of Christianity same as god of Islam since they are both referred to as God? If you say there’s only one “God” the answer is yes.
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by peggywebbs(f): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
I'm still trying to understand where Islam is in this thread. And I've answered your question concerning Islam to the best of my knowledge. Unless you're looking for an answer that isn't there or expecting a supposed response. I can't help you.

I have said Allah is God... what exactly are you looking for?

Maynman:

You are contradicting yourself. Is the god of Christianity same as god of Islam since they are both referred to as God? If you say there’s only one “God” the answer is yes.
Re: Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? by Maynman: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
peggywebbs:
I'm still trying to understand where Islam is in this thread. And I've answered your question concerning Islam to the best of my knowledge. Unless you're looking for an answer that isn't there or expecting a supposed response. I can't help you.

I have said Allah is God... what exactly are you looking for?

So Allah is same as Yahweh? Both are referred to as “God”

You used Christianity to define “god” that’s the problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? / Is Polygamy Accepted In Christianity? / Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.