Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! (9654 Views)

Do You Think File Sharing Sites Like Megaupload Should Be Banned? / How To Insert Adverts In Your India Web Proxy Servers / Dos And Don'ts Of This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by Seun(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2011
Dear Esteemed Nairalander,

This is to inform you that ads are not to be posted in this section, with no exceptions.
Computer-related Ads should be posted in the Computer Market Sub-forum.
Other tech ads should be posted in the Technology Market
I'm sorry to say that the antispam bot will ban you if you violate this rule. Apologies in advance.

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Your Humble Forum Administrator.

3 Likes

Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by keleobasi(m): 2:57am On Jul 13, 2011
ok, alright, thank you!

1 Like

Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by mikuz(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2011
Ok boss.
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by faragai24: 12:09am On Jul 31, 2011
Ok oga boss.
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by Meristem: 5:23am On Aug 02, 2011
Na today? Na shakara be dat. If I wan do am, the 'bot' no go even see de thingy. Anyway, we heard you sir.
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by N101: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2011
Why doesn't that happen in the Phones section? We still get lots of ads for selling phones even though the Mods have tried discouraging it.
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by Bayils(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2011
Yeah that's pretty good!

N101:

Why doesn't that happen in the Phones section? We still get lots of ads for selling phones even though the Mods have tried discouraging it.
yeah i too support that.@[b]seun[/b]take that too into consideration!
Thanks
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by pufframmy1: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2011
what happen to Nairalist.com
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by caviarbout: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2011
ok, that' s nice
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by DualCore1: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2011
pufframmy1:

what happen to Nairalist.com

Shhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by henrygee(m): 4:01am On Mar 08, 2012
we gat u, big tyme
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by flexdee(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2012
pls i need someone to put me through on how to post a new ad cos i am trying to post a topic about the items i got (phones and laptops) but it's not coming through. I am looking forward to the reply. Thanks
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by 5hamkhan(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2012
i dont advert guys
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by chihlinf: 12:04am On Jun 13, 2012
to post a new ad cos i am trying to post a topic about the items i got (phones and laptops) but it's not coming through. I am looking forward to the reply[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by henrygee(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
bullshit, is that the reason u keep removing peoples important post? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by donline: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2012
seun u still allow people 2 place their advert in this section.moderator what are waiting 4,
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by Maleeq(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
donline: seun u still allow people 2 place their advert in this section.moderator what are waiting 4,
Please assist the moderator by reporting threads.

Going forward, I would not move adverts to the market section. They would be deleted and posters banned... First time offenders inclusive.
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by chuma22(m): 12:19am On Jan 01, 2013
Pls I open a topic to sell my laptop and it was deleted. Pls can someone explain to me why?
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by Maleeq(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2013
chuma22: Pls I open a topic to sell my laptop and it was deleted. Pls can someone explain to me why?
Scroll up to the 1st post in this thread, read it...and then, read the title of THIS thread....then, ask your question again.

1 Like

Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by gentpeace: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
please moderators,i mistakenly posted an advert here ,kindly remove it cos i didnt read the thread well before posting it,this is the link.... https://www.nairaland.com/1176702/2-weeks-used-mini-samsung
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by bizlinks(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2013
SURE SIR. We will apply but you always ban me even in the technology market and others WHY? (You cannot do that right now) dat what i keep seeing each time i try to make a topic. PLS CAN I KNOW WHY?
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by Yankelaptops: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
You Nairaland people are something else, YOU ARE QUICK TO REMOVE ADS, BAN PEOPLE, etc, but when someone email Seun and other moderators questions, you don't hear anything back from them. And am talking from experience. Not onces, inshot am still waiting for reples on all of the emails have sent to this yeye people and i guess am going to keep waiting forever. But when i mistakenly post in the wrong section, you are quick to delete my post. I rest my case......

Did I hear "Dear Esteemed Nairalander" and "Your Humble Forum Administrator.". Whats humbled about not replying to peoples email. I rest my case
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by Maleeq(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yankelaptops: You Nairaland people are something else, YOU ARE QUICK TO REMOVE ADS, BAN PEOPLE, etc, but when someone email Seun and other moderators questions, you don't hear anything back from them. And am talking from experience. Not onces, inshot am still waiting for reples on all of the emails have sent to this yeye people and i guess am going to keep waiting forever. But when i mistakenly post in the wrong section, you are quick to delete my post. I rest my case......

Did I hear "Dear Esteemed Nairalander" and "Your Humble Forum Administrator.". Whats humbled about not replying to peoples email. I rest my case
What moderator did you email?
I removed because it was a "sale advert". You were however not banned. smiley
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by Ogetogeo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
@Maleeq.
I posted a thread on this section about using Havilah on Multilinks but it was deleted, this is the second time my thread is being deleted.

Before you ask me to read rules, I made sure I did not write any strange thing nor posted any link on the post but only asked clients to check my signature but it was still deleted.

My grouse now is that a similar thread by another poster have been running unchecked on this same section for months now. So I ask, what am I doing wrong and he doing right because you cant pretend not to have seen that his thread.

NOTE: Am not witch-haunting anybody but only making a valid observation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FREE Browsing On Pc For All Networks Via Shelter Vpn / How To Create India Web Proxy Server 1 & 2 / How To Retrieve Nairabet Bet Slip Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.