Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

With The Russian Sanction, Peeple Are Begging Me To Sell Fertilizer - Dangote - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / With The Russian Sanction, Peeple Are Begging Me To Sell Fertilizer - Dangote (340 Views)

Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Opportunity!! / We Sell Fertilizer / We Sell Fertilizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With The Russian Sanction, Peeple Are Begging Me To Sell Fertilizer - Dangote by dayssolalee(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Aliko Dangote, the richest person in Africa, recently opened the continent's largest fertilizer plant.
The plant located in Nigeria was commissioned amid disruptions in fertilizer supplies due to sanctions against Russia.
Dangote said demand is robust, with customers "begging" for supplies.
Demand is already knocking at the door for Africa's largest fertilizer plant, according to Aliko Dangote
which accounted for almost one-fifth of 2021 fertilizer exports, according to Trade Data Monitor and Bloomberg's Green Markets. Russia is also a top exporter in key fertilizer ingredients such as urea, ammonia, and potash, per trade outlet Argus Media.

The supply strain has sent fertilizer prices soaring, with the Bloomberg Green Markets North America Fertilizer Price Index surging to record highs. This, in turn, is expected to feed into already soaring food prices.

"We are lucky to have this plant," Dangote told CNN. "It is coming at the right time with the Ukraine-Russia conflict as both Ukraine and Russia control substantial amounts of agricultural inputs."

Dangote, 65, is the 80th-richest person in the world with a net worth of $20 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. The Dangote Fertiliser Plant is already shipping to the US, Brazil, and India, and is expected to create 5,000 direct and indirect jobs.

Re: With The Russian Sanction, Peeple Are Begging Me To Sell Fertilizer - Dangote by appishani1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
They are helping you
if you didn't sell, no be you go lost? Wait this you Shakara go soon stop when BUA start his own ferterlizer
Re: With The Russian Sanction, Peeple Are Begging Me To Sell Fertilizer - Dangote by Rebelutionary: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
appishani1:
They are helping you
if you didn't sell, no be you go lost? Wait this you Shakara go soon stop when BUA start his own ferterlizer
Nothing like "shakara will soon stop:...Has his "shakara stopped" with his other products that has other players apart from BUA?

Dangote "saw the future" with this fertilizer plant and he is going to reap huge from this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

For Your Drone Mapping/survey.. Contact 08131000578 / Point Of Laying (amo) Noiler. / A Calf Suckling On The Go Brings Memories Of...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.