Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Am In Need Of Serious Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Am In Need Of Serious Help (1013 Views)

Please I Need Serious Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Need Of Serious Help by safo99(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
My toyota Corolla I bought a week ago, the key broke and I lossed the sensor inside the key.. I have made a new key but the car still won't program with the new sensor.. the technician has loosed the brainbox and took the key and the sensor with him.. he wants to go and program them... My people abeg make una help me because I am stressed out.. is there any other way around this.. any solutions?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Need Of Serious Help by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
safo99:
My toyota Corolla I bought a week ago, the key broke and I lossed the sensor inside the key.. I have made a new key but the car still won't program with the new sensor.. the technician has loosed the brainbox and took the key and the sensor with him.. he wants to go and program them... My people abeg make una help me because I am stressed out.. is there any other way around this.. any solutions?

Ask "Gazzuz"

Or check youtube
Re: I Am In Need Of Serious Help by aieromon(m): 2:12am On Apr 20, 2022
safo99:

The new key transponder is blank and will not be recognised by the ECU aka brainbox. You require the services of a key programmer. Try and make a spare as well.
Re: I Am In Need Of Serious Help by safo99(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2022
ok
aieromon:

The new key transponder is blank and will not be recognised by the ECU aka brainbox. You require the services of a key programmer. Try and make a spare as well.
Re: I Am In Need Of Serious Help by safo99(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2022
topcatking:

Ask "Gazzuz"

Or check youtube
how do i contact gazzuz
Re: I Am In Need Of Serious Help by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
safo99:
how do i contact gazzuz

Gazzuzz.
Re: I Am In Need Of Serious Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
safo99:

Make and model?

Usually takes 5-10mins with the right equipment
Re: I Am In Need Of Serious Help by safo99(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Make and model?

Usually takes 5-10mins with the right equipment
corolla 2004
Re: I Am In Need Of Serious Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:24am On Apr 24, 2022
safo99:
corolla 2004

I am sure it has been sorted.
Re: I Am In Need Of Serious Help by BoboKush(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

I am sure it has been sorted.

Ma corolla bring white smoke in the morning.... Let say like i didn't drive for 2 days
It nt steaming o

(1) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Burnt Car? / Old Versions Of Mercedes Benz Are Still Expensive. My W212 With Picture / Neat Honda Accord (evil Spirit) 08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.