Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? (1864 Views)

⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead / God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons / Power we have in Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

That verse was referring to God(Theo) which means god gift. They didn’t write Bible in English language.
And we are to believe you because you have a PhD in Hebrew? You are more intelligent than the translators?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:
And we are to believe you because you have a PhD in Hebrew? You are more intelligent than the translators?

Why don’t you look it up yourself.
Who are the translators that you so much believe?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Since you said Children imitates father so did Jesus imitate his father by dying?

How did Satan imitate his father Jehovah?
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Why don’t you look it up yourself.
Who are the translators that you so much believe?
I rather trust the knowledge of the translators than yours. So thanks for your contribution but I am not sure this is your field.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:
I rather trust the knowledge of the translators than yours. So thanks for your contribution but I am not sure this is your field.

And they translated it to Theo, what does Theo mean in Hebrew?
Your Yahweh is a Theo? grin
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

And they translated it to Theo, what does Theo mean in Hebrew?
Your Yahweh is a Theo? grin
https://biblehub.com/text/philippians/2-6.htm [url]https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians%202%3A5-11%2C%CE%A0%CE%A1%CE%9F%CE%A3%20%CE%A6%CE%99%CE%9B%CE%99%CE%A0%CE%A0%CE%97%CE%A3%CE%99%CE%9F%CE%A5%CE%A3%202%3A5-11&version=ESV;SBLGNT;NIV[/url]
Above are 2 website who don't agree with you. If you are not a scholar why argue with the scholars. No one would take you serious.
Lets just stick to those who actually studied Hebrew and Greek not you
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:

https://biblehub.com/text/philippians/2-6.htm [url]https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians%202%3A5-11%2C%CE%A0%CE%A1%CE%9F%CE%A3%20%CE%A6%CE%99%CE%9B%CE%99%CE%A0%CE%A0%CE%97%CE%A3%CE%99%CE%9F%CE%A5%CE%A3%202%3A5-11&version=ESV;SBLGNT;NIV[/url]
Above are 2 website who don't agree with you. If you are not a scholar why argue with the scholars. No one would take you serious.
Lets just stick to those who actually studied Hebrew and Greek not you

The link you posted doesn’t relate to it at all lol. Did they translate Theo to Hebrew?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

What you posted doesn’t relate. Did they translate Theo to Hebrew?
Both of us are beginning to look foolish now. Lets leave the work of translation to the pros. Carpenter wey dey do like bricklayer na suwegbe. But if you are a scholar then you can send me your academic paper and I would read and learn more. For now I don't see you as credible to even discuss the topic with you. And why should they translate Theo to Hebrew before translating to English. You don't seem to be making much sense. No insult intended. The more your type the more you show that you are not the right person for this discussion. Nigerian men always forming mater of all. Stick to your trade and leave translation for the pros
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:
Both of us are beginning to look foolish now. Lets leave the work of translation to the pros. Carpenter wey dey do like bricklayer na suwegbe. But if you are a scholar then you can send me your academic paper and I would read and learn more. For now I don't see you as credible to even discuss the topic with you

It is you that’s looking foolish, you don’t have to be a pro to know the translation of words.
God from theo means “god gift” in Hebrew.
You saying Elohim is a God, you are saying Elohim is a “god gift”. And you are right somehow grin
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:
Both of us are beginning to look foolish now. Lets leave the work of translation to the pros. Carpenter wey dey do like bricklayer na suwegbe. But if you are a scholar then you can send me your academic paper and I would read and learn more. For now I don't see you as credible to even discuss the topic with you. And why should they translate Theo to Hebrew before translating to English. You don't seem to be making much sense. No insult intended. The more your type the more you show that you are not the right person for this discussion. Nigerian men always forming mater of all. Stick to your trade and leave translation for the pros

Was Hebrew Bible not written in Hebrew? Shouldn’t the meaning conform to the original language?
What’s God called in Hebrew? What’s Theo called in Hebrew?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Was Hebrew Bible not written in Hebrew? Shouldn’t the meaning conform to the original language?
What’s God called in Hebrew? What’s Theo called in Hebrew?
The new testament was written in Greek sir. Nna lets just say we disagree and move on. We are not the pros. Its not our field. Lets move on but we can still be friends
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:
The new testament was written in Greek sir. Nna lets just say we disagree and move on. We are not the pros. Its not our field. Lets move on but we can still be friends

Was the Old Testament written in Greek? It was written in Hebrew, and it’s only Old Testament that’s referred to as “Hebrew Bible”.

Then only pros should be Christian, why do you believe something you don’t know about?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

It is you that’s looking foolish, you don’t have to be a pro to know the translation of words.
God from theo means “god gift” in Hebrew.
You saying Elohim is a God, you are saying Elohim is a “god gift”. And you are right somehow grin
Really, You think you don't need vast knowledge of the language and even the history of the language for the work of translation. This is the more reason you don't qualify to have this discussion. You actually think you can translate the bible with Google translate?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:
Really, You think you don't need vast knowledge of the language and even the history of the language for the work of translation. This is the more reason you don't qualify to have this discussion. You actually think you can translate the bible with Google translate?

Then why are you a Christian if you don’t have this vast knowledge? You just blindly believe? I should be a Christian and not ask these questions? I should intentionally believe ignorance? If the religion is straight forward, the answer you give me should be flowing and concrete. But you yourself don’t know, and I should also should not know .

Was the Hebrew Bible written in foreign language apart from Hebrew?
When it comes to religion google is wrong but in other discussions you run to google.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by enilove(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Can you and all your Christian fam see? No! You all lack both sight and insight.

If so you won't believe God had son not to talk of God sending his son on a journey of death!

It is impossible for ur allah to have a son without having a wife because he is a powerless fake god.
My God does not need to have a wife be4 having a Son . He created the Angels and Adam without any wife.
But to your god , it is impossible.

Truly speaking , you Muslims are spiritually blind and have been bewitched by the devil like your prophet , if not , you will not be worshipping a black stone and believe someone like Muhammad to be a prophet of a Holy God.

For example :
Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:
وَمَا كَانَ لِنَبِىٍّ أَنْ يَغُلَّ  ۚ وَمَنْ يَغْلُلْ يَأْتِ بِمَا غَلَّ يَوْمَ الْقِيٰمَةِ  ۚ ثُمَّ تُوَفّٰى كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا كَسَبَتْ وَهُمْ لَا يُظْلَمُونَ
"It is not [attributable] to any prophet that he would act unfaithfully [in regard to war booty]. And whoever betrays, [taking unlawfully], will come with what he took on the Day of Resurrection. Then will every soul be [fully] compensated for what it earned, and they will not be wronged."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 161)

The above is enough for a right thinking person to know Muhammad was a fraud. A so called prophet accused by his followers of stealing clothes ?

There is still the cases of :
child molestation ,
Sleeping with his adopted son's wife,
Legalising prostitution ,
Breastfeeding an adult,
Kissing of black stone ,
Worshipping idols like Allat & manat ,
Sucking human' s blood,
Asking Muslims to drink from a well of buda containing menstrial bad of women and dead animals,
Saying the sun sets in a mud,
Saying the sperm is from the back bone of a man and a women don't have eggs but fluid from their ribs .
Accepting revelation from a bewitched and mad man ,
Accepting a prophet without any prophecy , signs , miracles and wonders but with swords to kill to get believers for Allah.

The list is endless.

Just by taking a critical look at any 5 of the above is enough for any truth seeking man to leave Islam.

But because you are Abduls , you can't see and understand.

I pray that God will damage your ignorance and set you free , in Jesus' name.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Was the Old Testament written in Greek? It was written in Hebrew, and it’s only Old Testament that’s referred to as “Hebrew Bible”.

Then only pros should be Christian, why do you believe something you don’t know about?
I quoted from the new testament sir. Being a Christian gives you zero knowledge of languages and translation. Baba, I still insist, you don't know what you are saying. Humble yourself, take a degree in ancient Greek then lets have this talk in 4 years.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Then why are you a Christian if you don’t have this vast knowledge? You just blindly believe? I should be a Christian and not ask these questions? I should intentionally believe ignorance? If the religion is straight forward, the answer you give me should be flowing and concrete. But you yourself don’t know, and I should also should not know .

Was the Hebrew Bible written in foreign language apart from Hebrew?
When it comes to religion google is wrong but in other discussions you run to google.
You obviously don't have any knowledge about ancient languages. I am sorry but I don't take you serious in this field.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:

I quoted from the new testament sir. Being a Christian gives you zero knowledge of languages and translation. Baba, I still insist, you don't know what you are saying. Humble yourself, take a degree in ancient Greek then lets have this talk in 4 years.

You quoted from New Testament, did the Bible start in New Testament?
Neither do you have the knowledge of the Bible you are reading, so why then do you believe blindly?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:
You obviously don't have any knowledge about ancient languages. I am sorry but I don't take you serious in this field.

Why then do you blindly believe a ancient religion and gods?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Why then do you blindly believe a ancient religion and gods?
I don't understand your point? Do I need to believe you in order to believe a religion.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:
I don't understand your point? Do I need to believe you in order to believe a religion.

You don’t know your religion origin or the language used, you just believe it.
That’s why Islam is better than y’all they still kept the Quran in his original language, they didn’t let translation dilute it
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

You quoted from New Testament, did the Bible start in New Testament?
Neither do you have the knowledge of the Bible you are reading, so why then do you believe blindly?
Do you even understand your point? I quoted from the new testament not the old. Must I quote from the old before I am allowed to quote from the new?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:

Do you even understand your point? I quoted from the new testament not the old. Must I quote from the old before I am allowed to quote from the new?

Is the New Testament not a continuation of old new Testament?
I never said you should quote from Old Testament . Calm down and read.
Shouldn’t you use the language as they were used in the Old Testament?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

You don’t know your religion origin or the language used, you just believe it.
That’s why Islam is better than y’all they still kept the Quran in his original language, they didn’t let translation dilute it
I am happy you are a Muslim and I am a Christian lets not go to war about that.

1 Like

Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:

I am happy you are a Muslim and I am a Christian lets not go to war about that.

Who said anything about me being a Muslim?
You are obsessed with religion.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Is the New Testament not a continuation of old new Testament?
I never said you should quote from Old Testament . Calm down and read.
Shouldn’t you use the language as they were used in the Old Testament?
Why should you use the language as it was use in the old? Are you complaining that the new testament was written in Greek?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Who said anything about me being a Muslim?
You are obsessed with religion.
You are the one that brought up Muslim.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:

Why should you use the language as it was use in the old? Are you complaining that the new testament was written in Greek?

I said you should use the language meaning as it conform to the old. Was Jesus not a Jew?
Calm down and read.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:
You are the one that brought up Muslim.

And that makes me a Muslim?
That’s how your thought process work?

I brought in Hebrew, why didn’t you say I’m Jew?
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

And that makes me a Muslim?
That’s how your thought process work?

I brought in Hebrew, why didn’t you say I’m Jew?
My point is enjoy your religion.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by Maynman: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
tctrills:
My point is enjoy your religion.

Enjoy your illusion.
Re: Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? by tctrills: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

I said you should use the language meaning as it conform to the old. Was Jesus not a Jew?
Calm down and read.
The new testament was written in Greek not Hebrew. Hebrew isn't the official language of Christianity. I don't need to speak Hebrew in order to be a Christian. Can we forget this debate, I am not sure we understand ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NL Traditional Religion Thread / The Georgia Guidstones, Population Controll And The Revelation Of John. / The Plan And Strategies Of The Queen Of Coast Against Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.