Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,086 members, 7,849,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Preparing For First Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Preparing For First Bank (2007 Views)

First Bank Aptitude Test Has Come / Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This / First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preparing For First Bank by santanovva(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2007
To know if you've been invited for the test is simple. After the completion of registration, the bank's site will be uploaded and with your Id, you'll be able to log on to the site and find out if you've been invited or not.

Concerning the test, its GMAT as said earlier, no need for pictural or letter series. It comprise comprehension, synonyms and the likes, and some maths.

I wish you guys all the best
Re: Preparing For First Bank by lanres1(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2007
@Santannova,
I lost my ID, pls how I can I retrieve it?
Re: Preparing For First Bank by sexyella: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2007
santa, how is it possible to check the status of ur invitation?
Re: Preparing For First Bank by Matured26(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hi Sexyella,
You will have to wait untill the registration is over.
Start checking the website as from 11th August.
The look of the website would change
Then you proceed from there.
Re: Preparing For First Bank by Alert(f): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2007
Please do you know if those that took the test by april will still be invited again?
Re: Preparing For First Bank by damkollins(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2007
Matured26:

Hi Sexyella,
You will have to wait untill the registration is over.
Start checking the website as from 11th August.
The look of the website would change
Then you proceed from there.
Definately,careers on their site after 10th April will request ur ID.
Re: Preparing For First Bank by Matured26(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2007
Really can't tell.
But Alert, pls tell us what the questions were really like
Re: Preparing For First Bank by Matured26(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2007
Lanre_s
Every problem has a solution.
Try to call their HR dept although this does not portray you in a good light
In view of the surrounding circumstances, it appears to be your best bet.
Re: Preparing For First Bank by oduntayomi: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2007
Lanre s,
dont worry if uve lost your ID.There will be a provision for such people when they start gving out invitations.u'll be

asked to supply some personal info (ur name and date of birth i think) to retrieve ur ID
Re: Preparing For First Bank by lanres1(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2007
@Oduntayomi,
Thanx a lot. I'll try it.
Regards!
Re: Preparing For First Bank by oasis231(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2007
Hi,

West Coast University, Panama, Nigeria Campus is offering admission for prospective students into professional courses.
You can check for more information on the University’s website at: www.westcoastuniversitynigeria-edu.org

Regards.
Re: Preparing For First Bank by Bgino(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2007
was sent out of the hall by these FITC guys for daring to ask for eraser
from the guy seated next to me only few munites to end.Was so sad really cos i had it going on wery well.Just concentrate you'll make it.Avoid destractions frm others angry

Re: Preparing For First Bank by ki4life(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2007
This is to let you all know that from the last test there was picture related questions. It is called abstract reasoning. So you all make sure you prepare well cus no one can ascertain the exact question. the only way to ascertain is to be well prepared and don't forget to pray against unforseen circumstances. With these preparation, I believe the sky will not just be your limit but a stepping ston to greater height.
I am a testimony cus I work now with first bank. I made it through amongst the Ist batch. You can call me for more info. 014065823 (Kingsley) cheesy or you can send me a mail on (nwaorgukingsley@firstbanknigeria.com)
Re: Preparing For First Bank by Alert(f): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2007
there were 100 questions, which includes comprehension,quantitative reasoning, logical reasoning,number series, some banking/economics-like questions,diagrams etc. I think we were given 1hr to tackle the questions.
I can't recall all but I still stand to be corrected by those that went for the test.
Re: Preparing For First Bank by omolayo1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2007
i was invited in the 2nd batch but i missed the test. can i still attend the future one with the past invitation letter sent to my bulk folder which really cos the catacata.
Re: Preparing For First Bank by kunzeel: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hey,,,,,,,,you do not need to get worried, you said you lost your confirmation ID, WHEN ITS TIME FOR CHECKING OF SHORTLISTINGS, YOU WILL SEE HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR cONFIRMATION id, probably, or i think you will have to supply your name and date of birth in the box, then your confirmation will be supplied.

Kunle ajayi

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To Intercontinental Bank / Update On Uac Management Trainee Scheme / Vacancy In A Communication Company In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.