Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? (57859 Views)

Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) / The Gentle Snake I Killed In My Doorstep Dix Evening / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by ithink7: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Guy’s please what’s the name of this bird. Just found it dead at my doorstep.
Maybe village people came to watch me and thunder fired them.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Tenshades(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
This looks more like a dove

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Tokskob2008: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lol.... Village people came and thunder fired them so why you still wan know the name of the village people na

221 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Namdeenero(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
That’s baby laughing Dove and not some spiritual shit

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by jom28gy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dove

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by obiekunie01: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bros na that two holes whn i dey see so be your door?? shocked shocked

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by pyyxxaro: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
GreeGree

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by ithink7: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Lol.... Village people came and thunder fired them so why you still wan know the name of the village people na

Abi naa. So we know who we’re dealing with

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by gasparpisciotta: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dead bird

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by ithink7: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
obiekunie01:
That’s the gate by your left.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by adeoyekay(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
ithink7:
Guy’s please what’s the name of this bird. Just found it dead at my doorstep.
Maybe village people came to watch me and thunder fired them.
owl

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Kestolove(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
That's baby eagle!!!

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Looks like a dove

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by omooba969(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mysterious bird on your doorstep undecided BAD OMEN! You better go for a spiritual exercise with Prophet Oba Solomon, he's on iG.

You can as well travel to the South East and locate Prophet Odumeje aka Indaboski, he would be ready to bathe you in the seven most potent rivers in his region.

Hope this helps. wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by DropsMic(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Village people grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by slawormiir: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to learn some dope shit

Those holes way dey near your door sha

obiekunie01:
I be don fear wether him na jerry( Tom and jerry)

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Dawn91(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's name is Door step Dead bird

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by DJGiore: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
op na your village ppl be that dont forget to eat it, very delicious bird enjoy yoruba old school mix on naija dj mix.com

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by BigDawsNet: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Pied sterling

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by LaSenior: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
grin grin

This kind ain't evil sha

If na owl eeehen we go fit say is possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by crackhouse(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's called evil Bird

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by greenarenna: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
dunno

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Marveaux(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
A dead bird

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by wizdooarchy3(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
grin

Everything u blame VILLAGE ppl cheesy

Ur thinking is not far from VILLAGE ppl shocked

Ur MAMA & PAPA still dey VILLAGE

In conclusion U Belong to the VILLAGE

Full -stop

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by meritadavize1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ur village people came around

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Passionate888: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Turtle dove

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by emmabosco: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
To reason anything the bird hit head somewhere and die

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by bluefilm: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Look at this man

Dem don already jazz you and you no even know sef.

Instead of asking what a dead bird is doing in front of your door, you are asking to know the bird's name

You better start going for deliverance o to drive the spirit of death far far away from you and your family because kasala don burst o!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Men Push Up A Giraffe On It's Feet By Joining Hands Together (Photos) / Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) / Human Arm And Leg Found In A Crocodile's Belly In Indonesia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.