Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) (720 Views)

Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by T0T0fucker: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
I get envious of people most especially friends easily, right since I was a teenager. I hate it when I see my friends wore new t-shirts it always get me angry. now that am grown, some boys I used to feed 2020 to my surprise told me he's opening his own house this Sunday. I congratulated him, but deep down inside me I felt bad, I was boiling inside me, for what... I wish I could rewind him back to the time he used to depend on me and make it seem like forever.
I hate seeing people succeed, I want it to be just me, even my blood brother is aware of this because have been holding him down keeping him dependent on me and he never be better than me in life.. I wish I can stop it.. but no I can't.
seeing people suffering around me, gives me joy.. like striving to eat, sick and be in one place for years without improvement.

is there anyone like me out there?

cc
lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
pocohontas
ishilove
Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin grin grin
Human nature is winning you

Try to fight it harder. You are not doing well thats why! If not you wont be envious

1 Like

Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by T0T0fucker: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
grin grin grin
Human nature is winning you

Try to fight it harder. You are not doing well thats why! If not you wont be envious
am doing quite well, I just don't want you to do better than me in life.
thanks
Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by mrsough(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wow
Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by Wawelexy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Possible cause: low self esteem, insecurity, lack of confidence, inferiority complex, over ambitious thought, not being comtempted, etc...

firstly, i like the fact that u discovered what ur problem was, bold to tell it out, and willing to work on the issue.

Being resentful about people success is natural and common with some people, most time, they can't help it even if they actually love the person in question.

You can gradually stop this feelings yourself as no therapist has a remedy for this(they can guide u on how to stop tho).

1. Stop seeing life as a competition
2. Always be contempted with whatever u own
3. Always be confident of yourself
4. Have sympathy on others
5. Stop boasting about ur achievement
6. Try to leave a private life
7. Stop meddling into other peoples' life
8. Be happy and stay positive always

Note: You can't achieve instant result with the points listed above, but with time, u will gradually get over that feelings if u practice those act.
I wish u well in ur future endeavors. Stay Bless

1 Like

Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by 4teenblaq: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
T0T0fucker:

am doing quite well, I just don't want you to do better than me in life.
thanks
shocked

grin ah swear, witchcraft fit you
Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by CHoccolaTE: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
You might be trolling but I knew someone who was just as evil hearted as you described in my former place of work.

Very filthy and disgusting human being. That person could not even hide or pretend when someone in their life succeeds, their hatred and resentment shows very clearly. Walahi I hated that person

That is the kind of person that neighbours discover juju padlocks inside their houses that they used to tie people's destinies down, or the type that send hired killers after friends and family because they are doing better than them.

I avoid them completely.

2 Likes

Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by T0T0fucker: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
You might be trolling but I knew someone who was just as evil hearted as you described in my former place of work.

Very filthy and disgusting human being. That person could not even hide or pretend when someone in their life succeeds, their hatred and resentment shows very clearly. Walahi I hated that person

That is the kind of person that neighbours discover juju padlocks inside their houses that they used to tie people's destinies down, or the type that send hired killers after friends and family because they are doing better than them.

I avoid them completely.

I don't do any of these, for having such an evil mindset to the instead of harming someone shows you might even be wicked than I am, yet your throwing a stone.
thanks
Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by CHoccolaTE: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
T0T0fucker:

I don't do any of these, for having such an evil mindset to the instead of harming someone shows you might even be wicked than I am.
thanks

Chai, on top of being wicked hearted, you no kuku sabi read at all.

3 Likes

Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
you are just a very negative envious person... also known as ENEMY OF PROGRESS!
Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by T0T0fucker: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you are just a very negative envious person... also known as ENEMY OF PROGRESS!
yes your right, if your my family member..no progress for you.
I tie you down with my words and act, I won't harm you.
but one bit of progress you won't see
Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
T0T0fucker:

yes your right, if your my family member..no progress for you.
I tie you down with my words and act, I won't harm you.
but one bit of progress you won't see

sadly, as you can see, you are the only one who remains in your envious little life, while everyone else around you is making progress in their own life. your envious failed character cannot affect the next man to have a great life, it only stops "you" from growing in your own way.

1 Like

Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by Stallionhorse: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Your a witch, a blood testy lunatic.
Drink sniper and save good family from your evil hands.. And very sure your diabolic too, .

1 Like

Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by T0T0fucker: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, as you can see, you are the only one who remains in your envious little life, while everyone else around you is making progress in their own life. your envious failed character cannot affect the next man to have a great life, it only stops "you" from growing in your own way.
little life you say? how would people be dependent on me if am not doing well for myself?... once again guy brown jay, you can never be better than me in life.
Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by Bignuell(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
I don't know but someone gave a right solution here. Have genuine sympathy for others and stop seeing life as a competition
Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
T0T0fucker:
little life you say? how would people be dependent on me if am not doing well for myself?... once again guy brown jay, you can never be better than me in life.

again sir, my aim in life is not to be better than the next man (thats your own yeye mindset), my aim in life is to continue being happy enjoying doing what i do.

but hey, keep being a miserable envious person looking down on the happiness of others, instead of celebrating them.
Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by T0T0fucker: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

again sir, my aim in life is not to be better than the next man (thats your own yeye mindset), my aim in life is to continue being happy enjoying doing what i do.

but hey, keep being a miserable envious person looking down on the happiness of others, instead of celebrating them.
thanks for agreeing
Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by Cardealer2021(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2022
Bros no vex but you be witch wizard lipsrsealed
I pray I don't meet people like you in life
Re: some say am a witch (maybe I Need Help) by Boogyman557: 7:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I go need Lock dis MANCHI inside 1 of my WEED BUNK for like 3week..

Na only WEED em go de CHOP inside der!

I SWEAR DOWN

before 5days em go don become MAD PESIN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Of Children Between Ages 3 To 6 / Thanks / Why Do Men Don't Like Their Wives Family Visiting Their House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.