Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Funny Stories By Hollybratt - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Stories By Hollybratt (591 Views)

50+ Short Funny Stories That Will Crack You Up In 60 Seconds / Smile And Laugh [hollybratt Jokes] / Best Short Funny Stories In English For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Stories By Hollybratt by Hollybratt(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
ONE THING-1
A man has two sons who are always disturbing him. He seeked the advice of a oldman and the oldman told him each time the two boys disturb him again, he should tell them,"You both deserve to die" The man found the word awful, so instead, he decided to be telling them"You both deserve one thing"
One day, the two boys were playing balling and broke their father's car glass, the father shouted at them"You both deserve one thing" The boys were afraid cus they didn't understand what their father mean. Next day, the two were fighting in the sitting room and again, they broke their father's plasma tv, their father was mad at them and shouted"You both deserve one thing.
One faithful day, the boys brought a beautiful girl to their house, they introduced her to their father and their father asked while smiling"So who is getting to her between the both of you?" The boys responded"The both of us" The man was shocked and asked"Why?" The two boys smiled and chorused together "Because we both deserve one thing"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Stories By Hollybratt by Hollybratt(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
ATONGO AND THE TAXI DRIVER-2
Atongo wanted to cross the road one day, he was now walking slowly. One of the taxi driver got very angry and shouted"You this idiot if you don't leave the road i will break that your two legs" After atongo had finished crossing, he shouted back at the taxi driver"If they born you well break my legs if i no follow you to ya house call me bastard"
don't laugh alone share it.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Stories By Hollybratt by Hollybratt(m): 6:14am On Apr 22, 2022
ACCIDENT-3
A car knocked me down, i was rushed to the hospital with blood all over my body and a nurse was still asking me"Mr okiki did you have accident?" Noo ma i didn't i was just shooting an Action film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Stories By Hollybratt by Hollybratt(m): 6:19am On Apr 22, 2022
ENGLISH WAHALA-3
My english is nice when i talk silent, but once i open my mouth i didn't could grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Stories By Hollybratt by Hollybratt(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2022
NIGHT CLASSES-4
Joba:I have been attending night classes for 5months now and i have exams next week.
Zuru:Oh!
Joba:For example, do you know who is Graham Bell?
Zuru:No
Joba:He invented the telephone in 1876, if you take night courses you would know this.
The next day, the same discussion took place.
Joba:Do you know who Alexander Dumas is?
Joba:He is the author of "The 3 Musketeers", if you take night courses, you would know this.
The next day, once again.
Joba:And do you know who Mark zukerberg is?
Joba:He is the founder of the world popular media called Facebook,' if you take night courses you would know this.
This time, Zuru got irritated and said:Do you know who Adewale Azeeze saremekun is?
Joba:No
Zulu:He is your neighbour, screwing your wife since five months ago, if you stop taking night courses, you would know.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Brainjotter The Generous Guy Lol / The Ecstasy Of Growing Up In Nigeria / Flight From Lagos To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.