Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,660 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Apostle Jousha Selman Why Most Prophecy Don't Come To Pass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Jousha Selman Why Most Prophecy Don't Come To Pass (472 Views)

How TB Jousha Was Rejected By CAN,PFN Till His Death / Apostle Suleman: 'Don't Come To Church With Phones, IPad To Read Bible' / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Jousha Selman Why Most Prophecy Don't Come To Pass by DivineRed001(m): 1:08am On Apr 21, 2022
Apostle Jousha Selman Why Most Prophecy Don't Come To Pass what's your view on this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbW0Qdcl7pg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Jousha Selman Why Most Prophecy Don't Come To Pass by xproducer: 1:43am On Apr 21, 2022
Faithfully proclaiming the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST as declared in the inerrant word of GOD - the Holy Bible - is the spirit of prophecy!

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." - Revelation 19:10

"Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me" - Psalm 40:7 (Also Hebrews 10:7)

It is ill-advised to trust in or rely on unrelated declarations outside the holy word of GOD!
Re: Apostle Jousha Selman Why Most Prophecy Don't Come To Pass by orisa37: 2:07am On Apr 21, 2022
DivineRed001:
Apostle Jousha Selman Why Most Prophecy Don't Come To Pass what's your view on this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbW0Qdcl7pg

PRAYER IS THE KEY AND JESUS IS A PRAYER AWAY TO GOD NO ONE CAN THWACK THE WILL OF GOD.
Re: Apostle Jousha Selman Why Most Prophecy Don't Come To Pass by orisa37: 2:16am On Apr 21, 2022
WE ARE NOW AT THE ANARCHY STAGE OF RIFA, THE SCHEME OF FUNAM AND BMF-BOKOISWA. BUT NO ONE CAN THWART THE WILL OF GOD.
Re: Apostle Jousha Selman Why Most Prophecy Don't Come To Pass by orisa37: 2:20am On Apr 21, 2022
JESUS REIGNS SUPREME. NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE. IJN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN!!!
Re: Apostle Jousha Selman Why Most Prophecy Don't Come To Pass by orisa37: 2:25am On Apr 21, 2022
I SHALL NOT BE SACKED IJN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN !!!

(1) (Reply)

Eerie Early Images Of Gods Found (Pics) / Is Speaking In Tongues A [b]must[/b] When One Is Baptized With The Holy Ghost? / Why Sin Repeals God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.