Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

A Guide On How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Guide On How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business (479 Views)

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level / Is Octafx Real And I Need A Guide / Free Training: How To Grow A Profitable E-commerce Business Plus Hot Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guide On How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business by Glowbytee(f): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2022
Dear Friend,

If you would love to discover how I freed myself from debts… bought my first car… earned the respect of my family, friends, and those who called me a failure… By making #350,000 and more every month installing trackers, and how you can do the same in the next 28 days…

So you can: comfortably take care of your family, survive the worsening economic condition of our country, make extra money to afford the things you want…. Then this is going to be the most important information you’ll read this year.

Hi, my name is Prince Ikenna. You might know me from my company Zerobounds

A few years ago, I made a drastic decision.

I decided to quit my job as a private school Principal, because I was tired of earning peanuts while working my ass off from 7:30AM till 6:00PM everyday!

During the first 9 years after my graduation, I worked as a secondary school teacher with some private schools and even rose to become a principal in one of those schools. PICTURE DON’T LIE, SEE BELOW

Yes! I Want To Become An Installer Now
My experience in teaching really showed me that indeed teachers’ reward is in heaven. My monthly take home was always not enough to take me home. No matter how I tried, I always found myself borrowing before the next salary came. This was worsened by the fact that the salaries were often delayed, sometimes to the tune of 3 months in arrears

As the first son in my family, I had younger ones who looked up to me for financial help as my parents had managed to see me through the university, but yet I couldn’t take care of myself not to talk of helping another person. At this point, I became confused and depressed.

I always asked myself- “is this how my life would be? Always broke, always wondering where my next food would come from…

‌However, what kept me going was my burning desire to succeed. In 2018, I decided to take the bull by the horn by quitting my job as a school principal. This I did without having any other job in focus.

Within this same period, one guy I consider as a business mentor Mr Pat Ogidi (you should know him) sent me an e-mail informing me of a one day car tracker installation training that he intends to organize at his base in Lagos.

I made up my mind to use my last savings to travel from Abuja to Lagos for the training. Both the trip and the training cost me up to N100K.

Upon my return to Abuja I quickly moved to put my knowledge into practice. The first installation I did was in a friend’s Toyota Camry and it went well.

With that, I started scouting for customers via word of mouth. I must say that since 2018 till date, my life has changed beyond my imagination.

From this singular skill, I’ve been able to help train my siblings in school, establish other businesses, buy a car and even get married.

I just narrated this story to let you know that if I, who has no form of engineering or technical background could succeed in this business, then you too can do the same. It doesn’t matter where you are or what you do right now, all it takes is a determination to change your financial status: IT IS EITHER YOU SUCCEED OR YOU SUCCEED!

If You Are Not Earning Up To N300,00 Monthly in This Crazy Economy That Is About To Get Worse…Then You Should Discover how I Easily Make More Than 350k Monthly, Installing Car Trackers Just 2-3 Hours Only Weekends.

You don’t need any experience or a school certificate…or any Technical or computer skills…You only need 3-4 hours a week… some cheap tools and a determination to increase your finances, to the level you don’t have to do complex Math's in your head before you spend money.
The business I want to introduce to you is the CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION BUSINESS.

Do you know the best part of car tracker installation?
This is a skill that you can master easily in 2 weeks and start offering it as a service to: Big organizations, Government officials, Churches, Private bodies and hosts of others.

Another amazing thing about tracker installation is:
You can decide to work only on weekends or in your spare time and still make more than 200k every month.
You don’t need any engineering knowledge
You don’t even need any technical knowledge
You don’t need to know anything about cars
You don’t even need to know how to drive a car
Or even a university degree, or any school certificate at that.
Getting an extra source of income that pays you nothing less than 200k every month is not a choice anymore, it is a MUST especially in our country. As if the rate of poverty and suffering in the country is not enough, just a few months back the government started the plans to remove the fuel subsidy. Do you know what that means? Increase in poverty… The cost of everything in the market would skyrocket… only people that earn high income every month would be able to survive it.

HOW I EARN MORE THAN 300K EVERY MONTH, INSTALLING CAR TRACKERS IN 2 HOURS.
You can agree with me that the rate of insecurity in the country is insanely very high, and everybody is desperately looking for a way to protect their life and property.
And one of the most cherished properties people have is their Cars..
That is where you come in.

As a car tracker installer, you offer to protect one of people’s most cherished property
And I can tell you for free, that people would beg you to take their money, if you offer to protect their most priced property.

Think about this for a second…

If you just got a new car, let’s say a “Mercedes Benz G63 AMG”.

And someone told you they can protect your dream car from car thieves, by installing a car tracker in your car- how much would you be willing to pay?

As for me I would pay any amount… This is the same way car owners would pay you up to 40k just to install car trackers that do not take more than 2 hours.

And car owners include; Big organizations, Car companies, Government officials, Private organizations, Schools, and even Churches… The last car installation my mentee did was for a popular transport company here in Nigeria. Imagine installing car trackers for more than 15 cars, the guy hammer overnight

You’re probably wondering how much I will charge for this life changing course.

If you ask around, you’re going to discover only a few people agree to teach others this skill, I believe you know the reason by now.

And those few people that do teach, charge nothing less than #50,000 to do that. You’re free to do some research to satisfy your curiosity.

But, because I want this course to be accessible to anybody that truly has decided to leave that grassroots level.

I will not ask you to pay 50k for this comprehensive video course…

You are not even paying half of that…

I believe no one, absolutely no one deserves to live a miserable life because of lack of money, especially in our country, where poverty is seen as a disease…and the poor are treated like trash. There is enough to go around.

That’s why I decided to give ONLY 10PEOPLE A 20% DISCOUNT access to this course

Yes, you heard that right.
INSTEAD OF PAYING 40,000

YOU WILL ACCESS EVERY THING AT 20,000 ONLY

#20,000 to access everything you need to start your own high-demand car tracker installation business

#20,000 you will get back on your first job.

CHAT ME UP ON 07011229360 NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS DISCOUNT

Do you remember our little math, up there?

For 1 installation job, you’re paid up to #40,000. And maybe just because, you don’t want more than 3 jobs a day, You did 3 installations in a day… That is 3 x #40,000 = #120k in 1 day

So you see the commitment fee of #20,000 is just stealing from me.

TO SWEETEN THIS DEAL- I will be adding two amazing bonuses that would make you even more money;

1. My list of suppliers; You will be getting a list of my tracker suppliers, where you can get the trackers at a very cheap rate. You can even resell it at a much higher price and that means more cash for you. This single information cost me #30,000, but you’re getting it for free if you grab this Video course today.

2. The business of Car Tracker installation; I will teach you how to start a full-time profitable car tracker installation business. You will learn the “ins and out” of starting your own fool-proof installation business. This on its own cost #40,000… again it’s yours free when you get access to this video course.

3. Link with an experienced installer: For your first installation job, you will be linked with an experienced installer that would stand behind you and guide you do a perfect clean job.

You can’t get this mind-blowing offer from anywhere, ever. I know it.

I suggest you shouldn’t leave this page without grabbing this “once in a while” great opportunity. Let me give you another shocking reason why you should not miss this offer now…

This video course won’t be available for too long, you probably won’t see it the next time you check for it. Why?

I will be soo busy with clients, and I won’t have the time to offer this programme, at least for a while. And I’m considering raising the price of this programme, because I put so much into the programme to ensure you

So, this is the best time to change your financial story, or you can decide to remain where you are, just don’t complain when you see others winning.

Don’t allow #20,000 be the reason you decide to remain in poverty and always complain of lack of Money.

This is your chance to rewrite your story, if you’re willing and ready to make your family proud

Re: A Guide On How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business by Glowbytee(f): 9:41am On May 05, 2022
I AM EXPECTING TOHEAR FROM YOU
Re: A Guide On How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business by Glowbytee(f): 2:06pm On May 07, 2022
The country is not smiling

For anyone to survive you must have miltiple sources of income

This is a source of income that doesn't affect your current job
You can even decide to do it only on weekends
Re: A Guide On How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business by Glowbytee(f): 3:11pm On May 18, 2022
learn a skill that can earn you an extra income
Re: A Guide On How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business by Glowbytee(f): 3:15pm On May 24, 2022
if you keep relying on one source of income you wont be able to survive the nigerian economy as it gets more expensive

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Transferwise (Wise) USD and EUR Here / Try Flowextra / Earn 75,000 Naira Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.