Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls (21023 Views)

Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos / EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Alfa, 3 Others Docked For Removal Of Human Parts From Grave In Ibadan.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by Nemere2020: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Five men were on Thursday brought before a Yaba Chief Magistrates’ court in Lagos for alleged possession of human skulls.

The defendants are: Adekunle Mufutau, 50, Abdulwaheed Omolewa, 46, Adeleke Nosiru, 45, Kazeem Laisisi, 36, and Babatunde Omoleye, 30.

They are facing a two-count charge of conspiracy and unlawful possession of human parts.

They, however, pleaded not guilty to charge.

The Prosecutor, Asp. Rita Momah, told the court that the defendants committed the offences on March 16, at Agbowa Ikosi, area near Lagos.

According to her, the defendants broke into Brewery Cemetery in Agbowa Ikosi in the middle of the night and dug up many decomposed bodies that were buried there.

She said the defendants cut off the skull of the bodies and took them for ritual purposes.

Momah said it was the grave keeper that saw them and called the attention of the local vigilante group that subsequently caught them and took them to the police station.

The alleged offences contravene Sections 411 and 238 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015 (Revised).

Section 238 stipulates a 14-year jail term for unlawful possession of human part, while 411 provides for two years’ imprisonment for conspiracy.

Chief Magistrate, Mrs Adeola Adedayo, granted the defendants bail in the sum of N200,000 each with two sureties in like sum.

She said one of the sureties must be a blood relation to each defendant and that both sureties should be gainfully employed.

Adedayo also directed that the sureties should reside within the court’s jurisdiction and show evidence of three years’ tax payment to the Lagos State government.

The case was adjourned until May 9 for mention.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/04/21/adekunle-mufutau-4-others-docked-for-possession-of-human-skulls/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by Dawn91(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by LadyRosa(f): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Too bad
I hear say the high quantity of skulls in Yoruba land has led to diversification.Them don dey use skulls drink water in place of cups.

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Afon....

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by sleek214(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ok na. I wonder why people won't learn to do the right thing. Everyone should be careful, election is around the corner

7 Likes

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Afon....
JA

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by Crowwejihadist: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
This thing is getting out of hand, These morons wants to finish us.

81 Likes

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by ipobarethieves: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
angry
Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by ipobarethieves: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
sad
Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by SmartPolician: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
This thread will be bloody! shocked

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by FactBoyz: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
cool
Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
By their names ye shall know them.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by ipobarethieves: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
angry
Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by christejames(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
shocked shocked

Erudite Skullers now in our Lagos?

Sanwo-Olu do something.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by helinues: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
They should pass me their cell keys.. I want to check the maker

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by visijo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Because of flat tummy you will now let hunger kill you..

You are not even serious �

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by skana28(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Where are the name checkers... smiley

17 Likes

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by RacistProudIgbo: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Why? Igbos should not allow this nonesense to reach no man's land our western colony.

We must buy more lands and clean all under bridge to avoid miscreants from Iwo Kingdom and Ilesha constituting nuisance in Lagos.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by simpleseyi: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
The magistrate is mad for giving them bail. They all deserve public execution

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by LaSenior: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
wink

Business as usual over there

Skull ���������

19 Likes

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by ybalogs(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
It saddens me when I see our young and vibrant youths supporting and insulting one another all cos of this politicians who have times without number proven to be useless. Before 2015 buhari was the best thing after slice bread, see where that has lead us too. 2023 is almost here, and we as a country are at our lowest with different issues ranging from insecurity, food shortages, inflation, bad economic policies et al. In saner climes we shouldn't even be talking about election yet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by Johndurunoji: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Terrible life
Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by Dyke15(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
I hear say most oil companies dey offer big 'SKULLERSHIP' to studentsgrin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by johnkay1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
You see, we all need to be educated on this spiritual stuff. It is a lie believing one spirit will bring money for you without working

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by Mrkcee(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Let nobody come here to check names o. cool

Modified: The bail terms are stringent enough. I'm certain they'll be prosecuted soon as they won't meet the conditions easily.

10 Likes

Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by VcStunner(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
I really have no problems with miners who go to the sight to mine rather than shedding innocent blood of their fellow citizens in the name of something that has no proof in money making logic. If you wanna make money, WORK! Get a masters, get a good job and work for your gaddame money. Check my signature if you like.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Killed By Police In Cross River After Arrest (Graphic Photos / Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food / 3 Nigerian Stowaways who Hid In A Europe-bound Ship From Lagos Arrested In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.