Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

‘nobody Will Work Here’ –A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ‘nobody Will Work Here’ –A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. (667 Views)

Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘nobody Will Work Here’ –A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. by Titansmedia: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
There was drama at the banking hall of Zenith Bank as a ‘big woman’ went berserk in her quest to get an issue resolved.

A woman’ went nuts in her attempt to address a problem at Zenith Bank’s banking hall, causing a ruckus.

The woman took matters into her own hands by physically interfering with bankers’ ability to serve other clients.

The lady lamented that N100k had been debited from her account in a live video that was reshared by Facebook user Hammid Bakare and that she had been visiting the bank for the last month to get it repaired to no avail.

Instead, the obviously upset woman claimed, bankers kept forcing her to return to the bank and go through procedures that seldom deliver the desired outcome.

She threatened to go nude.

Everyone in the banking hall was drawn to her loud shout.

Poised to follow through with the threat to halt banking activities that day, the woman wore her car key around her neck and would stop any banker she saw attending to a customer.

The woman was enraged even more by the push from bankers, security staff, and other worried customers to arrest the situation, which lasted for 34 minutes.

She threatened to go nude at one point, vowing to spend the night in the bank.

Watch the video below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5290984744253018&id=100000246331779

Mixed reactions trail the video
Abu AbdurRahman said:

“I used an ATM machine in Zenith Bank Kano Road Sokoto in 2012. The machine counted the money (N20,000) and didn’t dispense it. I heard when the money dropped inside the machine. I was debited.

“That’s it, till date. I never got my money back. Zenith.”

Akparawa Offiong Bassey said:

“This is a ‘python dance’ approach lol… sometimes, this is the language people understand faster. Keep up the good work madam.”

Ezekiel Apaji Danjuma said:

“Nigerian banks you have to be begging them as if they are doing you a favour.

“Sad.

“Zenith Bank Plc should take note of how people are badly treated in their branches.

“Some of the staff are cooperating with criminals to steal from poor Nigerians.”

Toyin Moskillz Moshood said:

“Organized kriminalz in suits…na most of them dey work with outside TIVZ to wreck people, how person wey open account under 24 hours done dey revieve calls from fraudulent peepz.”

1 Like

Re: ‘nobody Will Work Here’ –A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. by Kestolove(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
She for go nude na... Make guys preetolin erect.. Ashawo

1 Like

Re: ‘nobody Will Work Here’ –A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. by olasaad(f): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
GTBank have been stealing my money since last months. I don't know how to go about the situation
Re: ‘nobody Will Work Here’ –A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. by habsydiamond(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
olasaad:
GTBank have been stealing my money since last months. I don't know how to go about the situation
banks no dey cooperate oo until u cause kasala for banking hall.. Na den dem go answer u.. Make noise well make u distract them e no go reach 10mins wey manager go call u come him office to discuss.
Re: ‘nobody Will Work Here’ –A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. by LeoDeKing: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ironically, Zenith Bank is the bank I have never had a single issue with and it hosts my oldest account since my school days. Infact, the bank sent my NUBAN number to me without me requesting for same.

I have two accounts with two other very popular commercial banks but na problem all the time. Infact, I have stopped using POS vendors to access one of those accounts because a month rarely passes by without multiple withdrawals in addition to my own withdrawal. angry

I have to start visiting nearest branch busy getting printouts, checking transactions through those long lists of transactions. Imagine, getting debit alert today, you go to complain, they tell you it was a transactions of about a month ago from one POS vendor (with the Name in the transaction).

How do I remember where I withdrew from for the past 30 days? Sometimes I will still be in the banking hall then get a reversal credit alert while other times, I get back home before reversal.

I wouldn't have been bothering myself if the amount is around 1k, 2k or thereabout. But 100k 150k, for what na. angry
Re: ‘nobody Will Work Here’ –A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. by BUSINESSMAN2: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
olasaad:
you right. The day I will have their time. I will just carry padlock and lock their office and swallow the key

(1) (Reply)

Buy Gift Cards To Skip Middlemen To Earn More / How Do You Make Payment - Accepted Credit Card(stripe) Only / How To Start A Logistics Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.