Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Google Adsense Payment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Payment (1274 Views)

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Please Who Have Received Adsense Payment This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please what is the meaning of this in the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Payment by Opeax12(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Means you've made a withdrawal and thr transaction is pending
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Opeax12:
I have not made withdrawal oooo, withdrawal ke
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Do you know what ur even saying?
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Opeax12:
This one brain dey malfunction, why don't you keep quiet if something senior you
Re: Google Adsense Payment by goldincome(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Check your email and you will see a message from Google regarding this.

Google has sent the payment to your account, it will take maximum of 5 days to reflect on your bank account
Re: Google Adsense Payment by fastseo: 2:55am On Apr 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

This one brain dey malfunction, why don't you keep quiet if something senior you
Someone is trying to explain something to you, u insulting the person.
Are u not the one that gave them your account to pay you on a certain date? And they did which means u have withdrawn your money. Now wait for few days to reflect on ur bank account
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 5:53am On Apr 22, 2022
goldincome:
Check your email and you will see a message from Google regarding this.

Google has sent the payment to your account, it will take maximum of 5 days to reflect on your bank account
Thanks I've seen the message
Re: Google Adsense Payment by Es350: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

Whoever introduced you to AdSense no try at all. With this attitude of yours, you're not going to succeed at all.

Enjoy your $106 when it lands your account around 24th or 25th of this month.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 7:47am On Apr 23, 2022
Es350:

Whoever introduced you to AdSense no try at all. With this attitude of yours, you're not going to succeed at all.

Enjoy your $106 when it lands your account around 24th or 25th of this month.
Thanks brotherly, but please make una reason with me this is just my first time into this subsequently I'll understand the payment system, I'm extremely sorry for the way I've been reacting online.
Re: Google Adsense Payment by Opeax12(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2022
ezenwaez:

Thanks brotherly, but please make una reason with me this is just my first time into this subsequently I'll understand the payment system, I'm extremely sorry for the way I've been reacting online.

Nawa, it's well
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Please I want to ask a question please how much is that $106 in my balance in naira, I used bank transfer to bank
Re: Google Adsense Payment by goldincome(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
ezenwaez:
Please I want to ask a question please how much is that $106 in my balance in naira, I used bank transfer to bank

If you use normal bank account, the bank will exchange it to Naira at CBN exchange rate which will reduce the amount you would have earned if you use Bureau De Change(Aboki exchangers).

If you use Dollar Domiciliary Account, you will get your money in Dollars and you can withdraw and exchange as you like
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
goldincome:

If you use normal bank account, the bank will exchange it to Naira at CBN exchange rate which will reduce the amount you would have earned if you use Bureau De Change(Aboki exchangers).

If you use Dollar Domiciliary Account, you will get your money in Dollars and you can withdraw and exchange as you like
How can I switch to domiciliary account

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Payment by goldincome(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Go to your bank and tell them that you want to open domiciliary accounts and they will guide you.

Once open, go to your Google payment settings and add it them. Make it default payment method

3 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2022
goldincome:
Go to your bank and tell them that you want to open domiciliary accounts and they will guide you.

Once open, go to your Google payment settings and add it them. Make it default payment method
How much will it cost me to open domiciliary account?
Re: Google Adsense Payment by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:44am On Apr 25, 2022
Ezenwa....
The guy that showed u about adsense never talked u well into. There are things u need to learn n wen someone trys to explain here u easily flare up!
See that bankwire transaction sent to you by Google via adsense may not get to you if yu did not fix your domicillary account. CBN stops all non domicillary account from receiving funds outside the country tru dat means in February of 2021. So why didn't u get a Dom account all these while?
Find someone to mentor u more on adsense n blogging....u can see how long it took you n your Npower site/news to get 106 USD. ..with such leg u wot make it there. Anyway hope u fix your account details in the payment section of your adsense account? Not tomorrow nah u create another thread for it.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Ezenwa....
The guy that showed u about adsense never talked u well into. There are things u need to learn n wen someone trys to explain here u easily flare up!
See that bankwire transaction sent to you by Google via adsense may not get to you if yu did not fix your domicillary account. CBN stops all non domicillary account from receiving funds outside the country tru dat means in February of 2021. So why didn't u get a Dom account all these while?
Find someone to mentor u more on adsense n blogging....u can see how long it took you n your Npower site/news to get 106 USD. ..with such leg u wot make it there. Anyway hope u fix your account details in the payment section of your adsense account? Not tomorrow nah u create another thread for it.
Are you saying it will not be paid into my savings account anymore?
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2022
I used my normal savings account ooooo
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2022
All this one we are saying self, I've not even received the $106 self na so so email them just dey send me I've not received anything, at least let me even receive something first before I start talking about changing my account payment method
Re: Google Adsense Payment by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

Are you saying it will not be paid into my savings account anymore?

Yes, except CBN has reverse such policy..the funds will be reverse or will bounce back to your adsense account. Anyway be watching it ....latest by Tuesday, if not go and open a Dom account!

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Yes, except CBN has reverse such policy..the funds will be reverse or will bounce back to your adsense account. Anyway be watching it ....latest by Tuesday, if not go and open a Dom account!
How much will I use to open domiciliary account I'm using gt bank
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Na wa ooooo why didn't google tell me all these and I dey here dey wait for money to enter my account
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Was thinking they pay directly to ones savings account.
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2022
I'm tired jare
Re: Google Adsense Payment by fastseo: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
I can see you need the money urgently for something.
Don't worry You can sell the account and the funds to me i will buy at good rate @ black market rate

As u can see i have received like from 3 accounts waiting for the 4th to drop

Pix removed
Re: Google Adsense Payment by goldincome(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
To open domiciliary is not difficult since you already have savings account with GTBank.
Ask the customer service at the bank to give you all the procedures involved, then get all the required document and viola, your Dorm acct will be opened.

It is easy. CBN cannot be relied on hence Dorm acct is the best
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
goldincome:
To open domiciliary is not difficult since you already have savings account with GTBank.
Ask the customer service at the bank to give you all the procedures involved, then get all the required document and viola, your Dorm acct will be opened.

It is easy. CBN cannot be relied on hence Dorm acct is the best
I have gone to bank I use gt bank, I was given two reference form, although I was told it is $10 to open it, I'm yet to fill the form, I just got home now
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
fastseo:
Don't worry You can sell the account and the funds to me i will buy at good rate @ black market rate

Sell which account?
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
fastseo:

I don't understand what you are saying self
Re: Google Adsense Payment by ezenwaez(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
fastseo:

This one I'm seeing big big money on your screenshot I beg how una dey take do am
Re: Google Adsense Payment by fastseo: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

This one I'm seeing big big money on your screenshot I beg how una dey take do am

That's why we are telling u to calm down and not insult or shade anyone. We will give u the best possible advice u need.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Microsoft Training Seminar In Lagos / Your Side Of The Story: Php Frameworks Versus Cms? How It All Began / Move My Blogsite To Dot.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.