Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Exclusive And Exotic Cars @ Cotonou: - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Exclusive And Exotic Cars @ Cotonou: (559 Views)

BBC - Bigger Boys Club!! ***Exotic Cars Only*** / We Deliver Those Scarce Engine Parts And Accesories For Your Exotic Cars (PIC) / Exotic Cars Available For Sale. (range Rovers, Bmw X6,acura, Camry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive And Exotic Cars @ Cotonou: by bimbolats: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2011
Purchase your vehicles at Cotonou, at the best price you can find anywhere. To purchase a vehicle, we need to go down to Cotonou to view a vehicle that best suits your intrest or just give me the type and i will send you pictures on the particular one. When u contact me on a particular vehicle of choice i will give you a budget (what to prepare for) which is the landing cost to Lagos. Their are banks which exist here over there, where you can make withdrawals for payment, all you need to do is come along with your withdrawals booklet or your cheque book to make payments on same day. An excluding amount of 5,000 Naira is cnarged for trasportation to Cotonou and 20,000 Naira for deposit of vehicle of choice in order to secure vehicle of u choose to buy. Including the budget i give you is a certified and legal custom duty, which you can tender anywhere in Nigeria, and also the cost of transporting your vehicle to Lagos. My agency fee is 30,000 Naira, you can contact me on your various request and i will be glad to answer them. My contacts goes as follows. ABIMBOLA OLATOYE, 08023092690, 08038584430, abimbolaolatoye@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Get This Camry Tiny Light This Week For Just N850,000 / 07/08 Toyota Camry(niger Used) Needed Urgently. / A Car Needed In Exchange Of A Plot Of Land Around Lekki/ajah Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.