Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet (9121 Views)

N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today / Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by ezenwaez(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Npower have made a statement concerning the Npower batch c stream 2, Npower in a reply to a question made by a prospective Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer have said that at the moment there is no information regarding Npower batch c stream 2, that when it starts it will be communicated publicly through all the media, see conversations below between Npower and the prospective Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer;

"Everyone fake news! Which one is now the real news! What's the update on the Batch C who have been waiting?"

"Remainsreal Emmanuel Ogechukwu Nwankwo-Reon No news for Batch C2 yet, we will make a post when we have news for you.
Thank you."

Npower batch c stream 2 applicants have been advised to always check their verification tab on the NASIMS profile for updates regarding Npower batch c stream 2 program.

1 Like

Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by Ajens1991: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Noted, with thanks... Meanwhile, January stipends, I never see my own oo.. it's still showing processing on the dashboard.
What should be done please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by ogwes: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Abeg,my blood dey hot jor...
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by Stanweezy(m): 5:43am On Apr 22, 2022
That batch C stream 2 na scam it would have been better the named this last program Npower batch C and forget about this stream one attached to it.

3 Likes

Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by ezenwaez(m): 5:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Ajens1991:
Noted, with thanks... Meanwhile, January stipends, I never see my own oo.. it's still showing processing on the dashboard.
Exercise Patience
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by Tekzyflex(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2022
UBA bank still processing for January stipend.... It's becoming a seasonal movie.

5 Likes

Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by SocialJustice: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2022
You can't pay stream 1, owing January, February, March and April stipends.

We will meet APC at the polls next year. You guys do not even know what is about to hit you.

Nigerians are tired of fools being in power.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by Deasegun19(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2022
SocialJustice:

We will meet APC at the polls next year. You guys do not even know what is about to hit you.

pls, who is not an old fuul among the aspirants?

or we should just overlook their age and history?

mtchew

2 Likes

Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by SocialJustice: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2022
Deasegun19:

pls, who is not an old fuul among the aspirants?

or we should just overlook their age and history?

mtchew
If Nigeria was your personal business, who among the aspirants will you make CEO? It is that easy.

2 Likes

Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Oo
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by Patrickyemi: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nice
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by treesun: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

Npower have made a statement concerning the Npower batch c stream 2, Npower in a reply to a question made by a prospective Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer have said that at the moment there is no information regarding Npower batch c stream 2, that when it starts it will be communicated publicly through all the media, see conversations below between Npower and the prospective Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer;

"Everyone fake news! Which one is now the real news! What's the update on the Batch C who have been waiting?"

"Remainsreal Emmanuel Ogechukwu Nwankwo-Reon No news for Batch C2 yet, we will make a post when we have news for you.
Thank you."

Npower batch c stream 2 applicants have been advised to always check their verification tab on the NASIMS profile for updates regarding Npower batch c stream 2 program.

APC have carried you trabaye! May be until when next election is closer!
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by Patrickker(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
SocialJustice:

I was part of the first batches of Npower (batch B).
We never experienced delays of payment when the program was under the watch of Osinbajo. Everything was going on smoothly until it was moved to the office of the Minister of Humanitarian and Disaster affairs (Sadiya Umar). That was when Npower became a national disaster truly. Till now she is owning the first batches about 5 months stipend.

That woman came to wrestle down this program. Under her watch, the program is making APC more unpopular.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by Johnjanrt: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
So people still get mind to dey reason C2 go happen when Dem never settle C1 finish.

1 Like

Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by Centcanada: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ezenwaze my January stipend wrote failed. Hope it will be reversed to paid because me I no get joy ooo.
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by TechCapon(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
i already forgot my login to this useless program grin

1 Like

Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by Jubal01: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tekzyflex:
UBA bank still processing for January stipend.... It's becoming a seasonal movie.
Mine is not showing anything o! Same U.B. A
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by candidbabe(f): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
If you never receive your January stipend
Kpele oooooo
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by shariff84: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yes no news yet,till election time.
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by offorjide: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
My January payroll is still on processing and hasn't been paid so what is my stand is there any hope for me
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by Newton2024: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
A job they had registered for since June 2020. Shame on those who are in charge. This is cheating.
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by OLUPET009(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
My own is still showing processing, ECOBANK. Any ecobank in d house?
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by Spherical77(m): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Stanweezy:
That batch C stream 2 na scam it would have been better the named this last program power batch C and forget about this stream one attached to it.
they are leaving office by may and stream 2 is still on hold by this time. They are still struggling to pay stream 1 owing them 4-6 months stipend. This APC people don't even have sense seriously
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by asobo1: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
SocialJustice:

And you think Nigerians are more wiser now. It will suprise you that 80% of present beneficiaries and 90% of applicants (batch 2 stream 2) would vote for APC. Because the prefer receiving crumbs from the useless government than to emancipate themselves from this slavery called Npower.

2 Likes

Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by asobo1: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Patrickker:

We never experienced delays of payment when the program was under the watch of Osinbajo. Everything was going on smoothly until it was moved to the office of the Minister of Humanitarian and Disaster affairs (Sadiya Umar). That was when Npower became a national disaster truly. Till now she is owning the first batches about 5 months stipend.

That woman came to wrestle down this program. Under her watch, the program is making APC more unpopular.

Chilling with beneficiaries allowance while enjoying maternity leave.
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by Crysallis(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
OLUPET009:
My own is still showing processing, ECOBANK. Any ecobank in d house?

Eco dey here. No payment for December, still processing january
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by emeritus4040(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Make we just dey patient

Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by SocialJustice: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Patrickker:

APC is very unpopular. I wonder how they still have supporters. I do not see them forming the next government though. This level of recklessness is just crazy.
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by SocialJustice: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
emeritus4040:
Make we just dey patient
Just look at the rubbish they typed on their official page. So they will pay April stipend in July and end the programme for stream 1. What happens to May, June, July stipends?
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by komols856: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Centcanada:
Ezenwaze my January stipend wrote failed. Hope it will be reversed to paid because me I no get joy ooo.

My wife own equally wrote failed on payment status. Reason: No action taken. I don't know what they mean by that?
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by rezzy: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ajens1991:

Are you under ń teach?
Re: No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet by sukar886: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Till npower batch c stream 1 finish, they will start by August

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief / Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician / Sacked Mainstreet Bankers Protest At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.