Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,802 members, 7,831,609 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. (2044 Views)

Finally Got My First Iphone / My First Iphone; Which One Should I Go For Between Iphone 7+ And 8+ / Tecno Camon 12 Air - The Tecno Phone With The In-display Front Camera!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. by Techyakash(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2022
We’ve been waiting for the next step since Apple revealed the notch on the iPhone X in 2017. The ultimate smartphone design, in principle, would have the display occupying the entire front side of the device. There are no buttons or notches, simply a screen. All of the front-facing cameras and sensors will be placed beneath the display to accomplish this. After years of rumors and conjecture, according to TF International Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Apple could finally be ready to debut its first “full-screen iPhone” in 2024.

See full post: https://techyakash.com/iphone-16-pro-rumors-and-leaks/

Re: Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. by Onyeka90210(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2022
Nah, Xiaomi did it first

13 Likes

Re: Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. by adefitim(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2022
IPhone 16 pro?

When I still dey use 6!
Throughly this life isn’t balance....

God please for the sake of my mama provide for me make I make her happy
Re: Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. by OBALOLA55(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Nah, Xiaomi did it first
CARRY THIS YOUR XIAOMI NONSENSE COMOT FOR HERE MAKE PEOPLE WEY DEY USE BETTER PHONE YARN angry

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. by Onyeka90210(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:
CARRY THIS YOUR XIAOMI NONSENSE COMOT FOR HERE MAKE PEOPLE WEY DEY USE BETTER PHONE YARN angry
Rest grin
Well, Glad OP has acknowledged his mistake, and edited the post

10 Likes

Re: Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. by NuclearReactor: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:
Lol, so we should wait for Apple till 2024 to get an under display cam. Xiaomi did that since last year while Apple is busy "perfecting" the technology, better phone indeed cheesycheesy

6 Likes

Re: Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. by Loydwilliam: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:

iPhone i not will not b the first phone with the under display camera abd we are talking of iPhone 16 when the latest iPhone now is iPhone 13 iphone 16 na 2024 phone ooo make una stop dai dream

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. by Onyeka90210(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Loydwilliam:

iPhone i not will not b the first phone with the under display camera abd we are talking of iPhone 16 when the latest iPhone now is iPhone 13 iphone 16 na 2024 phone ooo make una stop dai dream
NuclearReactor:
Lol, so we should wait for Apple till 2024 to get an under display cam. Xiaomi did that since last year while Apple is busy "perfecting" the technology, better phone indeed cheesycheesy
Make una leave that freebasic transsion user wey no get data to do research abeg.
Dey no dey follow mumu argue

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. by Chaos14: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Nah, Xiaomi did it first
With which phone
Re: Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. by HYDEEE: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Make una leave that freebasic transsion user wey no get data to do research abeg.
Dey no dey follow mumu argue

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. by samsard(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Under display camera is a gimmick. The quality is always compromised. They'll likely go for the pill cutout.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. by GreenArrow1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
*yawns*
Re: Iphone 16 Pro’ Could Be The First Iphone With Under-display Front Camera. by AndroBlaze: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Nah, Xiaomi did it first

Actually they were not first, ZTE (another meaga Chinese phone manufacturer) released theirs first in 2020.

But I agree with all the people laughing at Apple who have never been a first in anything. There power is their jazzlike ability to "sell water to a well" (Jigga voice)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Dbcw7QWRo

(1) (Reply)

Where To Do Samsung S10/s10e Or Lg G8 Easy Buy / Which Is Better Sony Ericsson P1i And Nokia E61i / Nairaland Phone Section Hall Of Famers 2005-2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.