Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home (29579 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / My In-laws Driving Me Nuts / Anthonia Aniemene Dead: Widow Falls Sick, Dies, Was Forced To Drink Concoction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Tiger nuts drink is a refreshing drink full of many health benefits, it is widely enjoyed by all.

It's a great benefit to men if you know what I mean grin

This video shows how to make it by yourself the healthy way without any added artificial sugar.

Ingredients:

1. Fresh Tiger nuts
2. Coconuts
3. Dates
4. Ginger
5. Drinking water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDV858DSAX4

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:51am On May 04, 2022
Tiger nuts drink is highly recommended for your man.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2022
lalasticlala, this drink is helpful for men in the other room. I encourage women to make it for their men and testify grin

17 Likes

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Klass99(f): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2022

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
Klass99:
What did you do with the blended shaft? I'm thinking it would have been nice as a cold snack, like ice cream or habib yoghurt you can take while watching TV.

I like that your video was straight to the point and under 10 minutes, lengthy videos can cause one to lose their attention span. So, keep them short and simple like you did here.

Usually I feed the shaft to the chickens grin
I have not tried it with yogurt yet. I will give it a try though.

Thank you for your kind feedback.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Klass99(f): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2022

5 Likes

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by kekakuz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
I see the drink as unhealthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Diligent1(f): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is not my problem for now

7 Likes

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by donpata(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nice drink. I wish I can always have this "kunun Aya". The major problem with it though is that you need stable power to store it and keep it refrigerated. Just one to three hours of warm temperatures and it turns to "draw soup". Well done op

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by FalseProphet1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Very soon, coke, Fanta and other soft drinks would be abandoned by Nigerians because of the rising cost. I see Nigerians embracing offio (tiger nut) juice.

This I have seen.

32 Likes

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by yusluvad(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by emmabest2000(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

what about Lion nuts ?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by 5iine: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Tb222(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hmmmn

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Aj1944(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
I truly recommend tiger nut to everyone. One of it's benefit is that it reduces blood sugar level. It also helps in digestion. I advise you to check it out

3 Likes

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by iiifedimma(f): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by pocohantas(f): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You don’t meannit? grin

Klass99:

shocked grin While I like animals (not all of them) and love to treat them well, how can you just give away the shaft without trying it first to get a feel of what it tastes like?

Do you need yoghurt in this drink? My yoghurt reference was just that - a reference. But, yoghurt sounds like it will make it creamier and tastier, I will try it.

It won’t be sweet as such. Especially if she really sieved out the milk. Na chicken e good for true true. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Adeling(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
See as the ladies are saying give the drink to your man. This women too like sex aswear sad

Had this drink once and didn't feel any special..but it's way better than your average malt and adulterated juice.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Crystalline(f): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
Very healthy drink but my blender ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Reinamaria(f): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
kekakuz:
I see the drink as unhealthy

Why?

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by kalvoken(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nice job.

Meanwhile..

4 Likes

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by magnum247: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please I want to know how you preserve yours or do you finish it all at once cause mine gets sour after barely 24hours of making it even when I refrigerate

3 Likes

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by GloriousGbola: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

The whole tiger nut thing is a scam imho. Throw a name of an animal that does not exist in Africa, that some people have associated with potency and you're good to go

Maybe if I name some plant elephant weed, it can be sold as a penis elongator

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Usually I feed the shaft to the chickens grin
I have not tried it with yogurt yet. I will give it a try though.

Thank you for your kind feedback.
It is Chaff o...

7 Likes

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Alfabest07(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
I deu like am thick.. Shey this one wey you do thick so?

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Faith4God(f): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
That's nice

7 Likes

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by AngelicBeing: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Hmmmmmm @ the bold, Nice cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? / Help My Drunk Dad Before He Kills Himself..!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.