Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) (4415 Views)

Hensard University Admission Screening Starts, Students Take Aptitude Tests / Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions / UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by YamG(m): 12:35am On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by favour32(m): 4:19am On Apr 23, 2022
Marijuana is good but not to be smoked.
Countries wey legalized am get sense and even better pass country like Nigeria wey nor get sense.
If you like demonize marijuana due to indoctrination but scientists proved that is very medicinal in various ways.
Have you ever asked why it is called magic weed?
Make Igbo in tea form and add milk or butter ( not margarine) to activate the active ingredient,then you are good to go.
Have you ever wonder why the dicks of those wey even dey smoke (wrong way of using it) am dey always deliver when e enter Bemuda triangle?

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by Oddfinder: 7:37am On Apr 23, 2022
SureBadBoy:
Wahala for who miss 420
Omo everday na 420 for me baba
Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by Killmaster1(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Available where ?
check my signature for my no
Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by SocialJustice: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
this generation aint no different than the previous one or before.... when i went to school, there was also some hardcore ones who wanted to fukc around and/or smoke weed, but we knew better, and they were the outcast type....now it just seem that being an outcast is the new norm.
Phone and Internet has only made what we did in private public knowledge. I was exposed to sex in primary school before 1990 and had classmates in JSS3 that were weed and cigarette smokers. Let me no talk of the many mama and papa play, families who lived in 1 room and their parents f*cked in front of them thinking they were asleep.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by Omoogah: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2022
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Job Tittle: GRADUATE TRAINEE
GRADUATE ASSOCIATES

Responsibilities
• Ability to participate in on-the-job training wherever possible.
• Performing office duties as required by the supervisor
• Taking part in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
• Ensuring that day to day experiences are taken note of as well as keeping a log of things learned.
• Creating reports and making presentations
• Get familiar with personnel duties
Participate in company’s strategic planning
• Adopt to different working environments and team cultures;
• Make sound judgments and make effective, timely decisions;
• Involvement in Hr duties
• Be positive and courageous and seek opportunities to learn and develop

REQUIREMENTS
. Shows adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
. Be innovative and creative

Educational Qualifications
OND, HND, BSC from any reputable institution.

Apply by sending your CV to the mail below using the job description as subject of the mail: splatter.careers@gmail.com
Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by Obakoolex(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Those kids will definitely turn out to be real niggarrrrs
Like you I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
Killmaster1:
check my signature for my no

Are they of the normal hard copy and how much ?
Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by Killmaster1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Are they of the normal hard copy and how much ?
soft copies
Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Killmaster1:
soft copies

Price ?
Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by Killmaster1(m): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Price ?
100 each but negotiable
Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2022
Killmaster1:
100 each but negotiable

I want to buy all the titles available at 50 each ?

A deal ?
Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by Killmaster1(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

I want to buy all the titles available at 50 each ?

A deal ?
wasap me
Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Killmaster1:
wasap me

Number ?
Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by Killmaster1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Number ?
Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by Killmaster1(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Number ?
haven't heard from u again?
Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2022
Killmaster1:
haven't heard from u again?

Ah, apologies. I travelled. Talk to you later. I've already lifted your number.
Re: Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) by Killmaster1(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Ah, apologies. I travelled. Talk to you later. I've already lifted your number.
ok sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest On Nasarawa State University Post Ume / Adekunle Ajasin University 2013/2014 Admission. / The Difference Between Admission On Jamb & That On School Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.