Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

16 Year Old Nigerian Boy Hired By Italian Firm - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 16 Year Old Nigerian Boy Hired By Italian Firm (544 Views)

What Did I Do Wrong, That I Was Hired And Laid-off Same Day? / Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company / Italian Hospital Worker Accused Of Skipping Job For 15 YEARS STRAIGHT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Year Old Nigerian Boy Hired By Italian Firm by Draggun(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
A 16-year-old John Oseni who recently completed his secondary school education has been hired as a senior blockchain and web developer by Italian firm, Flywallet.

This is a huge win for the young lad and also a source of motivation and inspiration to not just me, but you reading this.

You too can become a John Oseni by mastering fundamental digital literacy abilities.

Your capacity to use digital technologies to seek for information, evaluate sources, and assess material using critical thinking skills will give you the ability to become a lifelong learner and earner.

Learn a skill today.

If you haven't started yet, it is not late to begin now.

Infact, it is better late than never.

Here are some skills you can pick up:

1. Copywriting

2. Sales

3. Digital Marketing

4. Affiliate Marketing

5. Web Development

6. SEO and SEM Marketing

7. Video Production

8. Content Writing

9. Software Development

10. UI/UX Design

Make the most out of 2022 and fill your pockets at the same time by learning these skills. Pick the one that you can do and work on developing your skills.

I wish you success.

Re: 16 Year Old Nigerian Boy Hired By Italian Firm by Dawn91(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
My brother...

Omo go and represent us welll, your enemies wont find you .. aigbe ovbie osa

Be safe

2 Likes

Re: 16 Year Old Nigerian Boy Hired By Italian Firm by ufuosman(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Go and continue to make naija proud... Excel bro

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Old Nigerian Boy Hired By Italian Firm by LILTJAY3: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dawn91:
My brother...

Omo go and represent us welll, your enemies wont find you .. aigbe ovbie osa

Be safe
he is yoruba you edo bastard and witchcraft
Re: 16 Year Old Nigerian Boy Hired By Italian Firm by Dawn91(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
LILTJAY3:
he is yoruba you edo bastard and witchcraft

Look at this one grin does he look like a human ritualist or someone who would wake up his parents with a machete to you?

He is a Benin boy ,.go and trace your fellow fraudsters and human ritualists else where pls ,leave my bro alone
Re: 16 Year Old Nigerian Boy Hired By Italian Firm by LILTJAY3: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dawn91:

Look at this one grin does he look like a human ritualist or someone who would wake up his parents with a machete to you?

He is a Benin boy ,.go and trace your fellow fraudsters and human ritualists else where pls ,leave my bro alone
bini witchcraft shutup. . Your cursed tribe cant produce any great thing apart from ashawo girls, yahoo boys, and witchcraft old women grin
Re: 16 Year Old Nigerian Boy Hired By Italian Firm by Dawn91(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
LILTJAY3:
bini witchcraft shutup. . Your cursed tribe cant produce any great thing apart from ashawo girls, yahoo boys, and witchcraft old women grin

But you don't see us being world renowned for fraud, human rituals , rape ,incest and waking up parents with matchetes like your demonic tribe of beasts grin

I like the saltyness of your tears ,cry more for me grin
Re: 16 Year Old Nigerian Boy Hired By Italian Firm by Moneyporium: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Na wa o, two adults debating on which tribe is a saint. Receive sense!
Re: 16 Year Old Nigerian Boy Hired By Italian Firm by Jsnksjs: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Just Began My Start Up ... / Dear 9-5er Series / Is THC Vape Juice A Mood Booster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.