Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Relocating Back To Nigeria - Any Advise? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Relocating Back To Nigeria - Any Advise? (347 Views)

Help! Any Advise On What I Should Do? / Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 / Relocating To Aba, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relocating Back To Nigeria - Any Advise? by claymon: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Having lived and worked across US, UK and Ireland for over 25 years, I will be retiring next year (56 years old) and I intend relocating back home (Nigeria). The last time I visited Nigeria was 2010 and not too sure of current happenings at home. I no longer have friends and families at home (they have all moved outside Nigeria) - I am aware of security and economic challenges and I daily monitored Nigerian news online, but is this a good idea?

I will be looking at setting up few businesses etc around property development and farming - a good idea? Any good suggestion of current cost of living in Lagos or Ibadan?

All suggestions and ideas are welcomed and appreciated!
Re: Relocating Back To Nigeria - Any Advise? by michlins(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
First of all,join the property section of Nairaland. Forget everything you think you know about Nigeria, follow the thread religiously and ask questions.

You will find how to navigate building market and meet like minds there.

Good luck and Godspeed
Re: Relocating Back To Nigeria - Any Advise? by eskimoeze: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Don't try this ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Act Of Some Staff Of Skylark Pharmacy In Keffi And FMC Staff. / The Boom Of The Oil Sector With Alison Madueke's Contributions Under GEJ / BBNAIJA REUNION: Big Brother Naija 2022 Reunion Remarkable Moments From Day 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.