Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) (44448 Views)

"I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation / The Day Fela Kuti Married 27 Women In One Day (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nigga has always been cute
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Katcall: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Aystarz:
This great guy and his gang are the reason anyone can enjoy the Lagos traffic. Evening every weekday.

Tune in to Lagostalks913 from 6pm Mon-Fri and thank me later.
its ok with okey on lagos talks 91.3fm with acappy the golden boy, dan d humoros, senator, the only ice lomo and michel.

3 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Chai... I can relate with not meeting up the medicine cut off point

Buh all is well that ends well...
Haha sorry
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Aystarz: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Katcall:
its ok with okey on lagos talks 91.3fm with acappy the golden boy, dan d humoros, senator, the only ice lomo and michel.

Gbammest

But you forgot Funnybone oo.

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Lemmy123(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
One of my favourite strand-up comedians
grin grin
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Katcall: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Handsome man
would you have sex with him? Be honest
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Katcall:
would you have sex with him? Be honest
Thanks. I'm not a prostitute you can offer one your sisters to do that instead of me.
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Zico5(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
I remember his film I watched recently. 2:1 political science, UNN
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Blakpot: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fine bobo grin
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by hungkee: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Obynopositive:
FUTO matric gown...... wink
Rivers State University graduate not FUTO.

4 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by PointZerom: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Aystarz:
This great guy and his gang are the reason anyone can enjoy the Lagos traffic, every weekday evening, come rain come shine.

Tune in to Lagostalks913 from 6pm Mon-Fri and thank me later.

I can't wait till Monday comes. Don't know about this.....thanks for this info. we must spread the VAWULENCE grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by simpleseyi: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
The category of people that spoiled the country. You studied Agricultural Engineering, yet you refused to go to farm. Instead, you go from one Owambe to another, making people laugh. Now, ordinary Tomatoes, Nigeria imports it from Ghana, Cotonou, e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Okay is a correct nigar
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rebuke:
1987? How old is this guy please?

Omo, I off my cap o! cheesy grin
The GUY shock you abiiiiii. He's Good!
Nothing wrinkles a man more than!;
BIG TUMMY & BALD HAIR.
U need 70yr old men for Abroad.
U go marvel!

GARRI and Beer don finish men for Naija as well as complete lack of regular exercise.
Nigerians think HARDSHIP na part of exercise grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by bluefilm: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Is he trying to run for one political office like dat?
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by MisterKennedy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Handsome man

I love what your signature says

Nice quote dear
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Katcall: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Thanks. I'm not a prostitute you can offer one your sisters to do that instead of me.
you this girl, you are always doing like S.U. I only asked an innocent question and you are taking it personal. When will you loosen up like your mates?
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by jrusky(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
That is my guy.
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Basheer22:
These are the true comedians, not these foolish skitmakers with forced laughter in their useless skits.
If you give Okey microphone, the way he will stand alone, you will start laughing. Him and Bovi have that unnatural ability.
Yakuri baba, make you take am easy.
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by adolfHitler1934: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
I just remembered that movie he did with Nkem Owoh, in which they both drank one crate of mineral..

Pam pam pam..
Whenever I want to laugh and forget about Mama Sikura that nags on my head all the time, I watch Pam Pam.

Those clowns are something else. Nkem Owoh is gifted jare.
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Katcall:
you this girl, you are always doing like S.U. I only asked an innocent question and you are taking it personal. When will you loosen up like your mates?
of course I'm S.U to the core waywardness has never be in my experience. I don't like Such a question, I'm really sorry for my reaction. How was your weekend?
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Rebuke: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Nothing wrinkles a man more than!;
BIG TUMMY & BALD HAIR.
U need 70yr old men for Abroad.
U go marvel!

GARRI and Beer don finish men for Naija as well as complete lack of regular exercise.
Nigerians think HARDSHIP na part of exercise grin

Poverty na real bastard, I telll yhu!
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by GYZSERVICES1: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Whenever I want to laugh and forget about Mama Sikura that nags on my head all the time, I watch Pam Pam.

Those clowns are something else. Nkem Owoh is gifted jare.

Very funny men. Please, where can I download this throwback movie (Pam Pam)?

Thank you.
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Katcall: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
of course I'm S.U to the core waywardness has never be in my experience. I don't like Such a question, I'm really sorry for my reaction. How was your weekend?
fine. You need to loose your innocence. Stop acting like a catholic virgin and start acting like a woman
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
This guy Don old sha.
I remember his old movie with Mr ibu..
"ichaka" very funny movie u go laugh tire grin
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Katcall:
fine. You need to loose your innocence. Stop acting like a catholic virgin and start acting like a woman
which one is Catholic virgin? Okay I'm Anglican virgin.
Re: Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) by Superboss: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
jahmielbless:

The long awaited oraimo 40,000mah is available.

22.5w fast charge
Type c input and output
Dual ports

Pay on delivery
Nationwide delivery

Don't sleep on this.

How much?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year / Taiye Fajemisin Adeyemi Welcomes A New Child In UK (Photos) / Photos From Teddy A And Bambam's Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.