Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,304 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Startrader's Affiliate Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Startrader's Affiliate Program (240 Views)

Glo Affiliate Program: How To Make Money From Glo / How To Make Money With GTBANK Affiliate Program / My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Startrader's Affiliate Program by johnnybleez(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Are you a Forex mentor/trainer?
Do you have a network of active traders? Earn from their trading activities with STARTRADER's IB program.

Become a STARTRADER partner and earn by inviting others to trade with us.

STARTRADER is one of the best trading platform in the industry that allows her partners to earn highest commissions!

As a STARTRADER Introducing Broker, all you have to do is refer clients to STARTRADER, and you will be rewarded for it. Once your client becomes an active trader, you recieve a reward on every transaction up to $37 per lot traded by your client.

Working as an IB with STARTRADER is a piece of cake. All you have to do is:

� APPLY
Start by filling out our application form.

� SEND US YOUR REFERRALS
Receive your referral link and start bringing in clients.

� GET PAID
Earn from your clients based on your client activity.

To get started, let us know: 09131778059

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Business People Do This? / TKOG: What's Your Business Financial Struggle? Come Unto Me, I'll Give You REST. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.