Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Mereybet Na Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mereybet Na Scam (589 Views)

AFCON: 'Super Eagles waka Never Finish, Na Semi Dem Dey Go So' - CAF / "Na Me B Dis": Iheanacho Arrives. 24 Players In Camp / Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mereybet Na Scam by DonMakaveli21: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
I have notice some stuffs merrybet used to do and it's not encouraging you win money and they will not allow you to pay out immediately because they want you to stake with the money again if you want to make payout of the money you fund they will not allow you because they want you to loose it.. yesterday I funded 5k and won 10k I did payout of 8k remaining 2k I'm now trying to payout the remains money and they are telling me rubbish what's the issue with them...

Re: Mereybet Na Scam by Mooh247: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Some betting platforms are currently having issues with banking system, 886 bet is also having similar issues with cashout
Re: Mereybet Na Scam by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
For more Scams, read about The Greatest Scams In Football History
https://www.footballorbit.com/greatest-scams-football-history/
Re: Mereybet Na Scam by merrybet: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2022
DonMakaveli21:
I have notice some stuffs merrybet used to do and it's not encouraging you win money and they will not allow you to pay out immediately because they want you to stake with the money again if you want to make payout of the money you fund they will not allow you because they want you to loose it.. yesterday I funded 5k and won 10k I did payout of 8k remaining 2k I'm now trying to payout the remains money and they are telling me rubbish what's the issue with them...

Hello DonMakaveli21,

Regarding your feedback, kindly be informed that the message shown on your screen simply means that you have already made a bank payout request in the last 24 hours, and you will need to wait until 24 hours from your last bank payout request before making another one.

Also, kindly be informed of Merrybet's policy on bank payout requests - Barring any unforeseen circumstance, bank payouts are processed within 24 banking hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).

The minimum amount you can you withdraw is ₦1,000 per day, while the maximum amount you can withdraw per day is ₦500,000.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns. Our dedicated Customer services team will be happy to assist you. We are readily available on phone, email, social media and chat. Kindly visit our website, click on Help, and select Contact us for more information.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.
Re: Mereybet Na Scam by DonMakaveli21: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
merrybet:

Hello DonMakaveli21,

Regarding your feedback, kindly be informed that the message shown on your screen simply means that you have already made a bank payout request in the last 24 hours, and you will need to wait until 24 hours from your last bank payout request before making another one.

Also, kindly be informed of Merrybet's policy on bank payout requests - Barring any unforeseen circumstance, bank payouts are processed within 24 banking hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).

The minimum amount you can you withdraw is ₦1,000 per day, while the maximum amount you can withdraw per day is ₦500,000.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns. Our dedicated Customer services team will be happy to assist you. We are readily available on phone, email, social media and chat. Kindly visit our website, click on Help, and select Contact us for more information.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.

I have already deactivated my account no need I can't be playing such bet that I will need to wait for 24 hours before you received your own money that you payout... No any other bet company does that

(1) (Reply)

My Combination Ticket Winnings / Koulibaly In London For His Medical (pics) / Erik Ten Hag Reportedly Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.