Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Is It True That 86bet Has Crashed? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It True That 86bet Has Crashed? (1464 Views)

Is It True That Some Men Are In Abusive Relationship Too / Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off / Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That 86bet Has Crashed? by Redomi(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
I got this screenshot from a friend. Is it real?

Re: Is It True That 86bet Has Crashed? by OGwales(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Chill till next week.
Re: Is It True That 86bet Has Crashed? by NaijaGoBetter20: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It True That 86bet Has Crashed? by Phaantom22: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mumu people, even till date people are still calling bet9ja a scam. It's not by force to be on the platform
Re: Is It True That 86bet Has Crashed? by Benki003(m): 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Concerns them am withdrawing tonight
Re: Is It True That 86bet Has Crashed? by Blake755: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2022
Thank God I don chop small cheesy grin
Re: Is It True That 86bet Has Crashed? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
It has crashed, when they cannot pay people their money instead they re asking you to pay 30% of what you want to withdraw as deposit.

People wont learn what a ponzi scheme is. This is a classic example of a ponzi scheme.

It always crashes whwn ever people need their money, cause they dont make money from sports betting but from new deposits.

Naira withdrawal has been banned, people are have been banned from talking on forums, there is no customer care service.

They said it was network, then they blamed Nigerian banks and even FG, now they re saying it Nigerians impatience.

Its all a Ponzi scheme and it will end soon, just like MBA, MMM and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That 86bet Has Crashed? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
yes na lol de there, an unregistered company will fold up anytime they wish

you can fund but can't withdraw
Re: Is It True That 86bet Has Crashed? by BigYash: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Them toast me like babe many times,I refused to invest in it. MMM teach everybody lesson before, so who never get sense with that experience ,should keep dashing fraudsters money..

(1) (Reply)

Housemaid beaten by her madam in Abuja, Breaks Her Arm!!! / How A Whole Family Was Wiped Out On The 1st Of January, 2023 / How I Was Scammed Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.