Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (24944 Views)

Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) / How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2022
Speechless
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by toujurs: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2022
Her face can never remain the same, i just don't understand why some women just don't like to respect themselves.
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Bigchristo: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Staff of the Ondo State Agency Against Sexual and Gender-Based Violence (OSAA-GBV), Princess Folashade, has shared a graphic photo of the married woman, Funmilola Osundare, who was allegedly butchered by her boyfriend for ritual purposes in Akure.

Taking to Facebook, She Wrote As Sighted By Below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1201014420432089&id=100015706261748
Married woman butchered by her boyfriend, so after being married she still have a boyfriend? Anyways she is lucky to be alive next time she will learn to be faithful in her marriage
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by neonly: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2022
Even has women wicked reach I can't never subject a human to dis kind of treatment
Dis case is not gender base violent dis is pure attempt murder
And d man should be charge according to d law
Wickness
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by winner37(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2022
Jesus christ !!! What a crime against human... is too bad seriously the nuisance should be hang to dead.
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Georgejeez: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2022
That was how one Yoruba Muslim Man married a Muslim Yoruba woman in my neighborhood , after the birth of their child , the woman started complaining that the husband is going after other girls .
Man was like "don't you know we are Muslims and I'm eligible and allowed to marry as many as 4 wives"..

Before we knew it , wife stopped going for her business , whenever husband has gone to work , she invites different young yahoo boys into her matrimonial home for bleeps , you can hear her screaming and moaning in the afternoon without shame .

It got to a point she fled from the home to the house of one of the Yahoo boys ,they started passing her round till she ended up in her father's house back in Yorubaland with the child .

The man has since moved on with another lady .

Fear some married women , tufia
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Staff of the Ondo State Agency Against Sexual and Gender-Based Violence (OSAA-GBV), Princess Folashade, has shared a graphic photo of the married woman, Funmilola Osundare, who was allegedly butchered by her boyfriend for ritual purposes in Akure.

Yoruba people with thier fish brain
To them everything is ritual
Meet igbo people may them teach una how to make money una say no, now see the results
Drug pushing is better or this ritual killing all the time, wasting human life for selfish nonsense believe.
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Sterope(f): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2022
Do you have a reading and comprehension problem?

Where in her Facebook post did she mention ritual?

NaijaCoverBlog:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
She needs therapy for fuccking outside her marriage? Wonders shall never end. If na married man dey fucck outside and end up with broken face like this, would you say he needs therapy? You simps no go make me lose my sanity for this place lie lie.

Poor fellow
So because she messed up , she should suffer body harm and pains??
Don't be a kid all the time
Find time to be an adult
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by jameshow: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2022
incandescentena:
undecided Tinubu- Afonjaj urchins are at it again

TAKE OFF her shirt like they do for men

Some patients on emergency should be in hospital gowns within minutes of their arrival at hospital.

Your stupidity is inherited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Doubt this was for ritual.

Body was slashed and mutilated, making it seem more like a crime of passion.
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Nonexisting: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2022
DWJOBScom:

Poor fellow
So because she messed up , she should suffer body harm and pains??
Don't be a kid all the time
Find time to be an adult
I'll rather be a toddler than be the type of adult you are so take your adultness and bye.

Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Akharmony: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2022
kudos to medical doctors abg. . Una mind too stong
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2022
LokoH:

Yoruba women ?
Is in their blood

I be wan vex but I come remember say the truth is bitter
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by NorthernersSuck: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2022
Yoruba people, especially the Muslim miscreants terrorists go wipe off the entire Yoruba race one day for ritual killings

Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2022
For those of u blaming yoruba woman, how can u expect them to be faithful when all thier men know is to marry as many with no kobo in thier pocket, have side chicks as many without money to care for them, having kids everywhere. Why won't they go after yahoo boys for money
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2022
Cheating wife never satisfied with one dick and always refusing her husband sex. Now see what long throat of material things and dik.
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by matm: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2022
married woman? And these are d women dt deny their husbands sex and call for an end to domestic violence and gender equality.
Bear it in mind as an unmarried, dt many married women u see today collect sex from d/f men/guys.Once she knows she had taken in, she will pressure d husband she has denied sex for a long time for sex.And once d husband cums, he can't say d pregnancy is not his.
It might shock u dt many kids men have as their kids are like adopted kids for they are not of their blood.
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by OFFICIAL336: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2022
Marry a Yoruba woman at your own peril.

They are promiscuous.

We rise!!!
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Bfly: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2022
Average person always see things in black and white.

Are we so concerned because he did it to a lady?

I hope the law serves him right.

Some helpless Feminists keep projecting unnecessary conflict this days.

When you say fire dey burn, the kid wants to try it for himself.

Some hopeless people just take pleasure in breaking laws even if they know they will die.
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Alvin007: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2022
Where was it stated in the report that it was for ritual purposes? Bloggers ehn..

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by emkz: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2022
Women, if a man comes for you as a married woman posing as a friend to ask you for sex, he is not your friend. Your friend will not ask you to take such a risk. He wants to use you to satisfy his needs.

To the case at hand, she brought this upon herself. Avoiding certain conversations can prevent certain outcomes. I pray she comes out of it alive so that those scars will forever remind her of her choices.
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2022
LokoH:

Yoruba women ?
Is in their blood

Isn't this a strange stereotype? As in Yoruba ladies love committing adultery been hearing that for ages now.
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Malory: 10:24am On Apr 23, 2022
ChoCho54:
Be nice nau.
I'll meet you face to face soon so that you'll teach to me how to be nice
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2022
Na for Yoruba people ooo
Re: Married Woman Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3)

I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect / Not Every Young Rich Person Is A Yahoo Boy (Opinion) / 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.