Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

BREAKING: Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Getting A Divorce - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING: Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Getting A Divorce (508 Views)

Will Smith Gave His Blessings To My Relationship With Jada Pinkett-August Alsina / Biography Of Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama, Jada Pollock Aka Jada Styles / Best Quote By Will Smith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Getting A Divorce by Dawn91(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2022
Will Smith's Multi-Million Dollar Divorce Is Because Of Jada Pinkett Smith's Alleged Love Affair With Chris Rock –

We all saw what happened during Oscar 2022. Since then, Will Smith, his wife Jada Pinkett Smith and comedian Chris Rock have been the talk of the town and are grabbing eyeballs with every move they’re making. As everyone knows, Chris cracked a joke about Jada’s baldness which didn’t go down well with Will for all the obvious reasons following which he took to the stage and smashed his face. Later, Will apologized to Chris at the event and on social media too.

As a result, he faced 10 years ban from the Academy which got netizens divided into two. But new reports have altogether something else to offer.

Recently, we told you that reports of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s marriage hitting the rock bottom have surfaced on the web. It was being stated all is not well between the two and the couple might head for divorce. Now latest media reports have revealed the reason behind their alleged split.

According to a report in BLife, comedian Chris Rock and Jada Pinkett Smith are in an alleged love affair. Yes, you heard that right! It’s being reported that Will Smith was already aware of Chris and Jada’s affair which also added to his frustration resulting first in a slap on the prestigious stage, now in divorce. Chris and Jada have earlier worked with Madagascar films and shared a great friendship.

Spilling the details on their spilt, the source revealed to the Heat Magazine, “Ever since the Oscars scandal, tensions between them have been palpable. There have been problems for years, but they’re barely speaking right now. If they were to split, Will has a fortune of $350 million that Jada would be entitled to half of under Californian law. It could be one of the ugliest divorces in showbiz history and drag on longer than Angelina’s and Brad’s did.”

Earlier, Will Smith’s apology to Chris Rock read, “My behavior at last night’s Academy Awards was unacceptable and inexcusable. Jokes at my expense are a part of the job, but a joke about Jada’s medical condition was too much for me to bear and I reacted emotionally. ‘I would like to publicly apologize to you, Chris. I was out of line and I was wrong. I am embarrassed and my actions were not indicative of the man I want to be. There is no place for violence in a world of love and kindness.”

We shall wait for them to make any official announcement.

Source https://stylecaster.com/will-smith-jada-pinkett-smith-divorce-rumors/

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Getting A Divorce by illicit(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2022
undecided
Re: BREAKING: Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Getting A Divorce by Dawn91(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2022
illicit:
undecided

Come on bro, we all saw this coming

Cc ubunja and Gidtheredpiller
Re: BREAKING: Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Getting A Divorce by Kriss216: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2022
I rather fight for capre sonnè at a child's party than to fight for a woman.
Re: BREAKING: Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Getting A Divorce by Dawn91(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:
I rather fight for capre sonnè at a child's party than to fight for a woman.

grin grin grin comrade this violence at this early hour ?

Re: BREAKING: Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Getting A Divorce by Goldbw122(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Will Smith lose guard
Re: BREAKING: Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Getting A Divorce by Dawn91(m): 5:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Goldbw122:
Will Smith lose guard

It's a lesson for all men
Re: BREAKING: Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Getting A Divorce by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fake News!

Will and Jada are still married ,no divorce was filed, and today The Smiths became $35 million richer. Will just signed a deal for a new movie and earned the highest up front salary worldwide for a role in 2022.

https://www.nairaland.com/7238848/smith-receive-highest-upfront-movie

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Legendary Goof From Chibueke Rotimi Amaechi. / The 2022 Season Of The Expanded Merrybet5stars Premier League / CBN Changing Naira Notes Is Economic Suicide For North, Says Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.