Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,613 members, 7,861,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Autocad Electrical Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Autocad Electrical Training (230 Views)

I'm Confused On How To Begin Learning Autocad Electrical. / Autocad Electrical Training In Ikeja / Using Inferior Electrical Materials Could Stop Your Clients From Calling You For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Autocad Electrical Training by Khaymax01(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2022
Yes! Most people that are well grounded in making electrical distribution designs using AutoCad hardly want to transfer the skillset to others perhaps due to their tight schedule or otherwise, and if you say you should check Udemy course or YouTube, it's either you find it hard to understand the accent of the tutor or you see the ones that focus on aspects not within your interest zone like PLCs, etc. I am volunteering to hold a comprehensive training that tailor the topics to your exact needs, making electrical distribution drawings/designs on AutoCAD coupled with load balancing, DB scheduling, Cable sizing, etc. for just a token of ₦10,000. For convenience and far-reaching audience, the training will be held online (via zoom) and it'll be superbly explanatory and resourceful. The training will be on weekends.

To get details of how the training will run, send "Hi, I'm interested in the training" via whatsapp to this whatsapp handle 07034256603. The details will be shared. The training will be thorough and all-encompassing. I'll take you through all the real-life projects I'm handling at the moment. We'll be designing it together from scratch! Tell your friends to tell a friend about this. This is a great opportunity for you to grap this skill once and for all.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Business Model Right For You? (low Content Publishing With Amazon KDP) / Nigerian Army Recruits On Training Video / I Choose Shoe Making Because Of My Love For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.