Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs (1336 Views)

Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price / Farmers, What Pesticides Do You Use? Go Organic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2022
With our biochar 100% organic fertilizer,farmers can do organic farming without worry about high cost of organic fertilizer,as our fertilizer price reduces with high quantity demand.call 09152252323,08150488242

Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 4:20am On Apr 24, 2022
Biochar organic fertilizer will help your plants to retain water and also gives plants it's necessary nutrients even with scanty rain fall, while charcoal briquettes can cook any meal without any additional coal while cooking, also charcoal briquettes is very effective in chicks brooding
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by fashtos(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Drop ur whatsapp no
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
fashtos:
Drop ur whatsapp no
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by fashtos(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Charbriq2022:
check your inbox
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Aremolekunowo(m): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Say Yes to organic farming,say yes to charcoal briquettes, let's be ahead of inflation,gas is expensive, fertilizer is expensive,we have two great alternatives,it's affordable,cook and farm without breaking the bank!
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Biochar organic fertilizer has no single chemical constituents,100% organic.
Charcoal briquettes can help cut cooking and brooding cost, separate yourself from inflation,#charcoalbiochartodrescue#
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2022
The cost of fertilizer should not be a reason not to farm, do without NPK inorganic fertilizer, get biochar organic fertilizer and get same or better results with additional edge of health benefits,buy Biochar 100% organic fertilizer.
Cost of gas or charcoal is not a reason not to have a good and affordable meal,use charcoal briquettes for your cooking and brooding, smokeless, odourless,faster, lasts longer than wood charcoal, cheaper than wood charcoal and gas.
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
Biochar 100% organic fertilizer gives a better results in short and long term aspects, it also Maintain the health of the consumer, this organic fertilizer is very affordable and easy to apply,go organic without breaking the bank, say yes to biochar organic fertilizer.
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Gradually, biochar organic fertilizer and charcoal briquettes is gaining ground,say no to economic hardship, with these two, farming and cooking is made easy!
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 6:30am On May 01, 2022
Happy New month to everyone here, charcoal briquettes and biochar organic fertilizer is the best decision you can take this month, both are economical, effective and easy to use.
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Trinitycoy(f): 11:59am On May 01, 2022
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 9:10pm On May 03, 2022
Fertilizer from waste, charcoal from waste.....all for the benefit of mankind, let's make our environment a dwelable haven and at same time tapping from nature...
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 7:24am On May 06, 2022
Good day fam,
I want to use this opportunity to say a very big thank you to everyone that has booked for either charcoal briquettes and biochar organic fertilizer,I am very grateful as this is helping the business to progress,I am so encouraged by your gesture, your trust and care.
I would have mentioned a particular name here of a prince in Edo state,thank you sir for taking this project as yours,we have never met, but you have been a great succour and inspiration to this business.
Doing charcoal briquettes and biochar organic fertilizer is like a calling to me,it has made me dispose all my house effects as it both biochar organic fertilizer and charcoal briquettes looks like a magic to me.
Not yet where I want the business to be as I look forward to greater patronage for this great project.
Say yes to organic farming at affordable rate, say yes to charcoal briquettes for affordable cookii thank you all.
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 11:15am On May 07, 2022
Gradually, biochar organic fertilizer is gaining acceptance in the midst of farmers because of optimal performance that is coupled with affordability,if you need a fertilizer that has no side effect to your plant, choose biochar organic fertilizer.
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 11:39am On May 08, 2022
Selling fast..... biochar organic fertilizer,use this fertilizer in place of npk, cheaper, effective, and healthier intake.
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 8:51am On May 11, 2022
Organic fertilizers are not in use due to its cost, but here is an organic fertilizer very effective and affordable, with competitive price compared to other organic fertilizers and NPK, chose biochar organic fertilizer, say yes to agro health sustainability, say yes to food security, biochar organic fertilizer is the plug!
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 10:39am On May 17, 2022
Charcoal briquettes from animal dung is available for sale, also selling fast.. biochar organic fertilizer.
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 6:45am On May 18, 2022
Watch out for the waste to wealth training on how to turn animal dung to charcoal and also make organic fertilizer (not manure), From farm wastes .this 100% practical training will be for 3days ,I shall be touring 2 states per month starting from kwara state.
in July, from Friday, July 1st to Sunday July 3rd,2022,the training will be at ilorin, kwara state,3pm daily.
On Friday 29th of July through Sunday 31st of July 2022,the tour will be in osun state capital,osogbo.
Training fee is N16,000 only.(feeding, hardcopy manual inclusive),if you are coming from outside kwara state, good and affordable accomodations are available.
After this training, farmers will have no single reason to buy fertilizer again, also, you will see buying gas and wood charcoal as a waste.
Looking forward to agro and non agro based companies for sponsorship of this programs,we shall be touring at least 28states of the federation in this training programs.
For more information, kindly call 09152252323,or WhatsApp 08150488242
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by nnofaith: 8:53am On May 18, 2022
I noticed you don't ever post personal pictures of what you are advertising. On one thread you listed machines needed for making briquettes and cost, again no pictures, can I ask why? I live in ilorin can I come and check out your set up?
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 10:11am On May 18, 2022
nnofaith:
I noticed you don't ever post personal pictures of what you are advertising. On one thread you listed machines needed for making briquettes and cost, again no pictures, can I ask why? I live in ilorin can I come and check out your set up?
please you are welcomed, kindly put a call across to let me know when you are coming so that I can acertain my availability, because I do travel to distribute my products, but my Sundays are always free, so your visit should be on a Sunday
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by nnofaith: 10:21am On May 18, 2022
Charbriq2022:
please you are welcomed, kindly put a call across to let me know when you are coming so that I can acertain my availability, because I do travel to distribute my products, but my Sundays are always free, so your visit should be on a Sunday
where is your factory located in ilorin?
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 8:15pm On May 18, 2022
nnofaith:
where is your factory located in ilorin?
Ganmo axis
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 5:21am On May 19, 2022
Organic fertilizer can be used to plant varieties of crops, it's greatest advantages includes guarantee of consumer's health,acts as water reservoir for plants Incase of drought and it has a great potential to replace all variety of NPK fertilizer.
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 10:16am On May 19, 2022
With our great passion for research,we arrived at a conclusion that you don't need to break the bank to start a charcoal briquettes and biochar organic fertilizer production site,if you are really interested in this job and you don't mind getting dirty at work,get ready to make back your 250k within 2weeks of starting your factory,on the condition you follow all my advice and teachings in this business.
Re: Go Organic At Very Cheap Costs by Charbriq2022: 5:05pm On May 19, 2022
Below is the picture of charcoal briquettes made from animal dung,it burns and cooks as fast as gas!

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice: 200k To Train 300 Broiler Birds. How Feasible? / I Need Constant Supply Of Uncraked Palm Kernel Nut / Searching For Koko Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.