Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband & Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband & Marriage (1315 Views)

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Next Of Kin Issues: A stranger Has Taken Over His Dad's properties Please Advise / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband & Marriage by jojo2023: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Please keep me anonymous. I truly need advice because I think I may have made one mistake in my marriage and I may soon make another mistake if I don't get proper counsel. I got married five years ago. I really wanted to get married at age 25, so I got pregnant to hook my boyfriend to marry me. I am sorry I did that, I wish I knew better but I was avoiding the same my elder sister has, she is over 35 and not yet married but all my brothers are married.

So, we got married but my husband was not buoyant. When the twins were born, things were really tough for us financially. I eventually had to look for a job as secretary. My boss is a Muslim and a very randy one. He kept pursuing me and I eventually yielded because he promised to take care of me financially which was something I was finding hard. Imagine when the twins are not feeling fine, even to buy drugs for them was hard.

So, I did it for the money, I started sleeping with my boss until my husband found out and chased me out of our house. I begged and begged him but he was so furious and sent me packing without my children. My maid has been the one taking care of my children, though I visit them once every week.

My boss got me a place and he was happy because now, he had full access to me. Since then, my boss has been asking me to marry him and be his second wife. This man likes women too much, he has many side chicks so I just maintain and tell him.........

https://livelystones.ng/2022/04/22/true-life-story-how-my-maid-has-taken-over-my-husband-marriage/

Re: How My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband & Marriage by thesicilian: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sorry o, I have nothing to say. Sometimes I think these stories are just concocted to drive traffic to websites

2 Likes

Re: How My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband & Marriage by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin
Re: How My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband & Marriage by koyyess: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
jojo2023:
[s]Please keep me anonymous. I truly need advice because I think I may have made one mistake in my marriage and I may soon make another mistake if I don't get proper counsel. I got married five years ago. I really wanted to get married at age 25, so I got pregnant to hook my boyfriend to marry me. I am sorry I did that, I wish I knew better but I was avoiding the same my elder sister has, she is over 35 and not yet married but all my brothers are married.

So, we got married but my husband was not buoyant. When the twins were born, things were really tough for us financially. I eventually had to look for a job as secretary. My boss is a Muslim and a very randy one. He kept pursuing me and I eventually yielded because he promised to take care of me financially which was something I was finding hard. Imagine when the twins are not feeling fine, even to buy drugs for them was hard.

So, I did it for the money, I started sleeping with my boss until my husband found out and chased me out of our house. I begged and begged him but he was so furious and sent me packing without my children. My maid has been the one taking care of my children, though I visit them once every week.

My boss got me a place and he was happy because now, he had full access to me. Since then, my boss has been asking me to marry him and be his second wife. This man likes women too much, he has many side chicks so I just maintain and tell him.........

https://livelystones.ng/2022/04/22/true-life-story-how-my-maid-has-taken-over-my-husband-marriage/[/s]

Shit.

3 Likes

Re: How My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband & Marriage by judatech: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
ZeeWorld or African Magic?
Time?
Re: How My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband & Marriage by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wale Adenuga Productions
Re: How My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband & Marriage by yuping(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
undecided
Re: How My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband & Marriage by jojo2023: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
You maybe right...But we would always twist story such that our clients privacy are protected. Alot of people can add two n two and they will guest the op of the story
thesicilian:
Sorry o, I have nothing to say. Sometimes I think these stories are just concocted to drive traffic to websites
Re: How My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband & Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
You couldn't afford common drugs for your kids, yet you had a maid? Hmm! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband & Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mariangeles:
You couldn't afford common drugs for your kids, yet you had a maid? Hmm! undecided
..... The story tire me. So fake.

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Polygamy / Husband Abandons Wife; Court Case! / Things Your Spouse Does That Interest You Despite Your Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.